20) Sinistral -

Edit: Oops! I must be in denial :P

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...that's the way I feel as well...just about something else...:P

And it's good that PG was bluffing, cuz the GR would have won otherwise, since the Healer chose me last night and with the Doctor dead, no protection for Ninja-san! :(

*Whew*

SEE Unreality! I was important! So there!

Edit: yes, that's immature, but I feel vindicated with my argument. Thanks Y-san!

Edit 2: Good play, PG. I was fooled! Do I still get brownies?

Edited by dusty_b109

Okay I came back. I will say I'm sorry by getting explosive but, I don't think I swore. :rolleyes: I had a problem here.

I was starting to get upset with UR because of the stuff earlier as well so if I do it again I'll just log off. He might want to get me back but, it's only a game and I am an innocent by honesty that I like to hear. If someone wants to kill me then it will only hurt the rest mark my words. I spoke with Frost so I guess I'm over everything. Pg I will miss in the game but will not disclose my role unless right here. I have no baddie role or I would be like Mafia I. Sneaky. I'm gonna get it some time but I feell PG was alot of BS this time. Sorry. So no matter who wins I will still help innocents side and I think dusty is somewhat fishy. Plus I don't have diarrhea from those crudful brownies made by a baddie.

Who r u after Y-s?

Huh? My big fish, I-san, of course! I went to a lot of trouble and thought to figure him out, and now it's *finally* night 3...:P

Edit: I figured out you were actually the Janitor as soon as I-san claimed to be...:P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Huh? My big fish, I-san, of course! I went to a lot of trouble and thought to figure him out, and now it's *finally* night 3...:P

Edit: I figured out you were actually the Janitor as soon as I-san claimed to be...:P

Hehe, how'd u do that?

Edit: nvm, don't tell me. Your skills should remain in your personal arsenal. :P

Edited by Brandonb

So no matter who wins I will still help innocents side and I think dusty is somewhat fishy. Plus I don't have diarrhea from those crudful brownies made by a baddie.

Just for curiosity's sake, why do you find me suspicious? And I'm glad that your stomach is not upset from the brownies...I was looking forward to them myself.

Hehe, how'd u do that?

Edit: nvm, don't tell me. Your skills should remain in your personal arsenal. :P

Well, I was like, 95% sure he was a baddie, so whatever role he claimed to have had to be had by someone he thought was dead or wouldn't be trusted if they came out, and since you were the other person I specified as a possible Ninja target, it had to be your role ;P. Actually, I believed UR about you being innocent (since I suspect CL b/c I know her behavior, too ;P)...although I'm still confused as to why you accused me of being a QA...did you really not suspect I was the Ninja?

Edit: Post 500! Another reason I <3 Mafia...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, I was like, 95% sure he was a baddie, so whatever role he claimed to have had to be had by someone he thought was dead or wouldn't be trusted if they came out, and since you were the other person I specified as a possible Ninja target, it had to be your role ;P. Actually, I believed UR about you being innocent (since I suspect CL b/c I know her behavior, too ;P)...although I'm still confused as to why you accused me of being a QA...did you really not suspect I was the Ninja?

Edit: Post 500! Another reason I <3 Mafia...;P

Yeah, that was a long time ago that I accused you about being a QA though. You've thrown mad hints since then, that's why I never revisited it. I had u down to the Ninja or the inuit or the Inspector, though less likely the inspector since you and Unreality couldn't really work together without giving it away.

Finally I made it to the last page. Okay Nayana was important so bad news to us. We need to stay in the game you innocents. We have the lead and you will soon see my innocence I promise. Hey lie detector where are you? Please. I just want to prove meself. I will be eating for once. I may visit the sign-up as well. I have to think who is a goodie and YS most likely is due to my belief. There are too many quiets out there not playing much. Scarry! :o:o

Just for curiosity's sake, why do you find me suspicious? And I'm glad that your stomach is not upset from the brownies...I was looking forward to them myself.

Well you might know who I am and try to get me if your a baddy. :) I will take the test to prove. ;)

This time BB is on my side as a innocent I suppose. We are narrowing down so wait for the next Frost post I guess.

Edited by akaslickster

it seems that alot of peoples roles are coming out.

okay, this probably proves me a Mafia Addict, but i was bored so i made a map of , well, the area... ill post it, but its not that good...

nice, nice... better than I could do. I can't draw well on the computer. I bet the Teaser Islands are going to be the next location.

So we got a QA and with I-san gone, that seems like all of the QAs will be out. Bad news about the doctor. We need to nail another baddie tomorrow. Finding the GR seems like the next most important task. What do we have to go on? :unsure:

Slick and Dnae are both acting suspicious and I've heard Cherry Lane's name being thrown around as well. Who is the top suspect? One of them, or someone else perhaps? (confirmed innocents opinions preferred, though baddies may try if they want to be caught :P )

Holy smokes, that was a lot to read! HeeHee..I sure created a ruckus! Dusty, Y-san, I-san..all outed just 'cause of little ol' me? How divine! Good thing I like to snowboard! Oh well, it was fun being a baddie while it lasted, but I'm just not cut out for it.

Thanks for dying along with me UR, a noble sacrafice. However, I agree with I-san that you were a little too bossy and it was making me not want to play. But I read your reply and I believe that you are not truly that bossy of a person since historically you've been a fun BD pal.

Anyhow...I just wanted to come clean with one last lie: NO BROWNIES!!!!

I'll see you all on the other side of the Den! ***Puzzlegirl fades to gray***

So we got a QA and with I-san gone, that seems like all of the QAs will be out. Bad news about the doctor. We need to nail another baddie tomorrow. Finding the GR seems like the next most important task. What do we have to go on? :unsure:

Slick and Dnae are both acting suspicious and I've heard Cherry Lane's name being thrown around as well. Who is the top suspect? One of them, or someone else perhaps? (confirmed innocents opinions preferred, though baddies may try if they want to be caught :P )

Haha, well, I won't actually be "confirmed" until I-san dies by my hand (or numchucks ;P)...sorry, and no offense I-san, if you're still reading this, but I'm really proud of my reasoning skills for this one, since I-san himself is/was very skilled at Mafia ;P...it was a great mental sparring match :D

Anyways, I'll stop gloating for now, and say I suspect CL due to her eagerness to lynch PG (and have the day end on time), which was reminiscent of her eagerness to lynch PG last game, but for different reasons...I'll have to go over Slick and Dnae's posts again to say about them...

Holy smokes, that was a lot to read! HeeHee..I sure created a ruckus! Dusty, Y-san, I-san..all outed just 'cause of little ol' me? How divine! Good thing I like to snowboard! Oh well, it was fun being a baddie while it lasted, but I'm just not cut out for it.

Thanks for dying along with me UR, a noble sacrafice. However, I agree with I-san that you were a little too bossy and it was making me not want to play. But I read your reply and I believe that you are not truly that bossy of a person since historically you've been a fun BD pal.

Anyhow...I just wanted to come clean with one last lie: NO BROWNIES!!!!

I'll see you all on the other side of the Den! ***Puzzlegirl fades to gray***

Hehe...I'm glad you made me come out... *goes back to gloating*...being stubborn against UR was fun :P

Edit: Actually, I was thinking about coming out anyways...I was just hoping the Defender would keep themselves better hidden...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Hmmm....the more I think about it the more I think I-san could have been the other Mafia and banking on Aurora...cuz where in the world did the other Mafia go?

Hmmm...or maybe...*more nagging suspicions*...

...and here I thought that I would actually get some sleep being an Innocent...lol XP