BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

In that case, there's no reason for the innocent ML to come out. And no one else has, therefore, I'm innocent, I'm the ML, let's kill 2 baddies in stead of a baddie and an innocent!b

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty, the more you complain, the more you look suspicious in my eyes. See post #1074

slick: you are a baddie. I'm almost sure now. And this isn't a "weighted" game, the fact that you try to pull that card makes me more suspicious. My goal was to spy a baddie today, I was upset when I got the results back from Frost... I wanted to get a baddie, but CP turned out to be Innocent. I don't know what you're problem is or why you're lashing out at people, but I think this might be your first time as a baddie, and your playing style shows. I have you pegged, my friend ;D

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen - voting for Puzzlegirl

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for dnae

6) Yoruichi - voting for free Ghiradelli brownies

7) Taliesin/Mekal - active??

8) Itachi - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh - voting for Puzzlegirl

14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal - Puzzlegirl

19) Rene83 - DEAD [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl

Edited by unreality

see post #1074 guys... I think (and hope, for the other ML's sake) that PG is bluffing, but either way, the Ninja survives tonight cuz if the Defender dies then the Ninja can be protected

5) TwoaDay - voting for dnae

12) Nayana -

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

Dusty, the more you complain, the more you look suspicious in my eyes. See post #1074

slick: you are a baddie. I'm almost sure now. And this isn't a "weighted" game, the fact that you try to pull that card makes me more suspicious. My goal was to spy a baddie today, I was upset when I got the results back from Frost... I wanted to get a baddie, but CP turned out to be Innocent. I don't know what you're problem is or why you're lashing out at people, but I think this might be your first time as a baddie, and your playing style shows. I have you pegged, my friend ;D

This isn't complaining, it's defending. Look at all the times you started to question Y-sans innocence. I was often the first (if only) person to stand up for her. If I say nothing, I'm may be going down with PG.

5) TwoaDay - voting for puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

This isn't complaining, it's defending. Look at all the times you started to question Y-sans innocence. I was often the first (if only) person to stand up for her. If I say nothing, I'm may be going down with PG.

Yeah...I noticed that. I believe you, but given that most of the people aren't on and probably aren't going to be on from here to the day post, I don't think it's going to be changed...I'm sorry, you did a great job :/

i've stood up for her a lot too if people remember. i was one of, if not the only one, to say she needed protection for a while. i've known she was the yeti or ninja since the 'loud noises' clue. so, yeah, she is the ninja. i am almost certain PG is bluffing though. the only time my confirmation of y-san fluctuated was when she neatly fell into my QA trap. but i dismissed that accusation much faster than anyone else i've gone after.

slick sounds completely baddie btw.

and yes, the ninja and yeti don't need much protective role help, but at that time i was only sure of her and twoaday and i wanted unreality protected in case he was the spy.

edit: oh and PG is bluffing, i just know it. like y-san said though, it looks like it's too late. not enough people will log on to change the vote. also, the bold part is edited for clarification

I think itachi is *PROBABLY* good (half-half for me actually, 50-50, I have no clue :P) but GC was probably a QA unless Frost tricked us with the night post

but PG is 100% bad and there's no downside. I'm not saying I don't believe you Dusty, but if you do die, it's a sacrifice required by the Innocents

edit: yes, she's probably bluffing. Which is a good thing for us ;D

Edited by unreality

dusty: yeah, if you are telling the truth and are the Defender/ML (you probably are), sorry. But please see reason: PG is probably bluffing (which means you're safe anyway). If she is not, and you are telling the truth, you will die too, but the Ninja can be protected tonight for her one kill (as we probably wont make it to the 5th night anyway) so it's win-win :P

and Y-san: if you are the Ninja, don't kill Bb. I would go with slick, dnae, or nayana

Edited by unreality

One last ditch effort to defend myself:

QUOTE (rene83 @ Aug 6 2008, 05:17 PM) *

youre just saying that because I voted for you... I keep in mind that you are an experienced player tand that you can manipulate a "newbie A**" like me

into thinking anything you would want me to, but unfortunately I have to stick to my guns and hope my vote will not result in the killing of an innocent. mellow.gif

yes I'm saying that stuff cuz you voted for me, obviously. I don't want you to vote for me. Cuz I'm Innocent. So I'm attempting to persuade you. In Mafia terms, this is called a defense. Not sure if you know this or not so I'm putting that out there

Just in case you forgot what defense was--ooh, that sounds catty, but not meant to be. I just don't like being accused of being suspicious for defending myself and my stance, and after you said you believed me, but still didn't change your position.

also, I really haven't seen anything to convince me of Yoruishi's baddiness(? is that a word...no? well it is now!) What makes you suspicious of her, Unreality?

Edit: hehe, I just noticed I'm no longer a Jr. Member, but I am now advanced! Sweet. Do I get cookies or something?

in response to post #620 where UnR states he's suspicious of Y-san

I'll post this for now, while I look for more...

i've stood up for her a lot too if people remember. i was one of, if not the only one, to say she needed protection for a while. i've known she was the yeti or ninja since the 'loud noises' clue. so, yeah, she is the ninja. i am almost certain PG is bluffing though. the only time my confirmation of y-san fluctuated was when she neatly fell into my QA trap. but i dismissed that accusation much faster than anyone else i've gone after.

slick sounds completely baddie btw.

and yes, the ninja and yeti don't need much protective role help, but at that time i was only sure of her and twoaday and i wanted unreality protected in case he was the spy.

edit: oh and PG is bluffing, i just know it. like y-san said though, it looks like it's too late. not enough people will log on to change the vote. also, the bold part is edited for clarification

I knew she didn't need protection, because I was still alive and didn't want to give away my role as Defender

One last ditch effort to defend myself:

QUOTE (rene83 @ Aug 6 2008, 05:17 PM) *

youre just saying that because I voted for you... I keep in mind that you are an experienced player tand that you can manipulate a "newbie A**" like me

into thinking anything you would want me to, but unfortunately I have to stick to my guns and hope my vote will not result in the killing of an innocent. mellow.gif

yes I'm saying that stuff cuz you voted for me, obviously. I don't want you to vote for me. Cuz I'm Innocent. So I'm attempting to persuade you. In Mafia terms, this is called a defense. Not sure if you know this or not so I'm putting that out there

Just in case you forgot what defense was--ooh, that sounds catty, but not meant to be. I just don't like being accused of being suspicious for defending myself and my stance, and after you said you believed me, but still didn't change your position.

I already said- I'm not really suspicious of you anymore- if you are the Defender (i think 89.384% that you are the Defender :P), you should see reason, and know that we should lynch PG anyway

I'll post this for now, while I look for more...

I know. You are the Defender. This isn't what this is about

dusty: yeah, if you are telling the truth and are the Defender/ML (you probably are), sorry. But please see reason: PG is probably bluffing (which means you're safe anyway). If she is not, and you are telling the truth, you will die too, but the Ninja can be protected tonight for her one kill (as we probably wont make it to the 5th night anyway) so it's win-win :P

and Y-san: if you are the Ninja, don't kill Bb. I would go with slick, dnae, or nayana

Why is dnae suspicious? He's been advocating letting the Ninja take care of PG, which, frankly, I agree with...but it's too late to do anything now.

Fine, I won't kill Bb until he comes back. But I do think Frost would have tried to balance the teams somewhat...so I'm going with my other choice. Plus, I just spent an hour earlier today looking over I-san's posts, and based on how he seems to always try to be justifying/fitting in to the best role he can at the moment, I'm much more sure than you are :P

to Dusty:

I'll try to explain again

this assuming you are the Defender and ML: (which you probably are)

* PG is bluffing and is not the ML - win win for everyone except baddies. This is the most likely scenario

* PG is not bluffing, and is the ML - this is unlikely but still possible. In that event, you, yes you Dusty, will die. But the Ninja is still alive for the 3rd night kill and can be protected

to Y-san:

kill off Slick ;D Nothing personal slick, you're still as awesome as ever, but I think you're a baddie :P

Edited by unreality

Dusty, I'm really really sorry, but most of the ppl are asleep (especially the ones who live in other countries) and they are not going to make it back on time to change the vote. Both UR and I believe you and we are the only ones on, (besides pegged baddies, who would want you dead anyways ;P), so, although your arguments are good, there is really nothing that can be done at this point...

i agree with these choices y-san. i think i was wrong about Bb now. sorry Bb and unreality, but your constant agreement was very suspicious, i hope you both realize. y-san please let me know if you are seriously going to try and kill me and i will hopefully convince you not to. but ask only if you are seriously going to kill me please. i already have at least one enemy at it is.