BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway... so I die with PG tomorrow, right?

perhaps we should leave that decision to the host. He is the host, after all.

when does he get back, anyway? He's been on twice since night ended without being able to post the post we've all been waiting for.

And I was going to go to bed early tonight. That's already shot, and I still don't know what happened in night 2! Guess I'll be having mafia dreams again....if I can sleep at all after all the goings-on here.

Puzzle Girl:

I love the Princess Bride!!

I should have listed that on that other post.

UR, Thank you for the apology.

edit: spelling

Edited by crazypainter

perhaps we should leave that decision to the host. He is the host, after all.

when does he get back, anyway? He's been on twice since night ended without being able to post the post we've all been waiting for.

And I was going to go to bed early tonight. That's already shot, and I still don't know what happened in night 2! Guess I'll be having mafia dreams again....if I can sleep at all after all the goings-on here.

I hope you're speaking of Mafia and not Tigers- don't let her get to you

wow my power went out twice today for multiple hours at a time

i really dont want to restart but it seems we are not going to, i dont want unreality to die but it might be fair, i say we wait till the day

o and since weve been talking about cheating, what if someone made two accounts and played mafia with both of them to give themselves a major advantage *just thought i'd put it out there so its less likley to happen*

I hope you're speaking of Mafia and not Tigers- don't let her get to you

oh don't worry, as I said before, I was ignoring all that (until *you* brought it to my attention). No, it was a purely mafia-related comment. :D

Sweet dreams everyone

Edited by Cherry Lane

okay im board and i (being a mafia attic) cant get off, so i think we should have a vote

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Twoaday

Y-san

mekal-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

itachi

cp

CL-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG-restart

tolecnal-UR leaves

rene

sinistral

this is just from what i can remember. feel free to change it

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Twoaday -UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

Y-san

itachi

cp

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG-restart

tolecnal-UR leaves

rene

sinistral

Edited by TwoaDay

wow my power went out twice today for multiple hours at a time

i really dont want to restart but it seems we are not going to, i dont want unreality to die but it might be fair, i say we wait till the day

o and since weve been talking about cheating, what if someone made two accounts and played mafia with both of them to give themselves a major advantage *just thought i'd put it out there so its less likley to happen*

Whoa! What a great idea! Maybe I could win a game sometime if I controlled 6 of the characters.

"Hello, my name is Puzzlegirl...and PrettyPrincess...and Vixon...and Happyness...and Pickler....and..." :D

EDIT: Maybe I could use those identities to raise my rating...and to guess at my own riddles!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Whoa! What a great idea! Maybe I could win a game sometime if I controlled 6 of the characters.

"Hello, my name is Puzzlegirl...and PrettyPrincess...and Vixon...and Happyness...and Pickler....and..." :D

EDIT: Maybe I could use those identities to raise my rating...and to guess at my own riddles!

this is what playing Mafia does to people B))

okay im board and i (being a mafia attic) cant get off, so i think we should have a vote

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Twoaday

Y-san

itachi -let the Host decide

cp

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG-restart

tolecnal-UR leaves

rene

sinistral

this is just from what i can remember. feel free to change it

i would like to see unreality stay, but I more so feel like this is a decision Frost needs to make.

Haha...what if you were both the Ninja and the GR...or a QA and the Yeti...hehe...I killed myself, I win!!! XP

Haha...what if you were both the Ninja and the GR...or a QA and the Yeti...hehe...I killed myself, I win!!! XP

Puzzlegirl PWNS Mafia VI!!!!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Y-san

cp

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG - UR dies along with me at the lynching and as our souls ascend to heaven they collide, mid-air, and fall back to earth into each other's body...resurrecting us in a "Freaky Friday" sort of way. Then, PG, as the all-knowing Uber-Spy PWNS THE GAME!!!!

tolecnal-UR leaves

rene

sinistral

Edited by puzzlegirl

Lol, PG, you're awesome (even if you were evil this round :P)...

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Y-san - UR stays, but it's *actually* PG using her secret Chameleon power...and PG gets the "Peter Petrelli" Power where she gets the abilities of anyone talks about her in their posts...;P

cp

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG - UR dies along with me at the lynching and as our souls ascend to heaven they collide, mid-air, and fall back to earth into each other's body...resurrecting us in a "Freaky Friday" sort of way. Then, PG, as the all-knowing Uber-Spy PWNS THE GAME!!!!

tolecnal-UR leaves

rene

sinistral

Lol, PG, you're awesome (even if you were evil this round :P)...

Right back atcha! Yoruichi, you are my new best friend!! ...but sometimes friends can be mean that's why I have a boyfriend to protect me.

see BOYFRIENDS thread if you don't get the joke. :)

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Y-san - UR stays, but it's *actually* PG using her secret Chameleon power...and PG gets the "Peter Petrelli" Power where she gets the abilities of anyone talks about her in their posts...;P

cp

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

tolecnal-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

rene

sinistral

Correcting my "vote" I said I didn't want Unreality to leave, at least that's what I thought my double negative implied, perhaps I got lost in my own negativity?

But I'm also all for Frost deciding