BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it seems quite likely that I will be going to see The Dark Knight at 7pm, so I should be back by 10pm, maybe a little before. The day post will be around 9 to 10pm(4 to 5 hours from now), unless for some freak reason I can't access a computer, in that case it won't be for another twelve-ish hours, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully it all works out.

Also, I don't think that we should kill of people that haven't voted, especially people that have beenn on and discussing or are busy at the moment. Taliesin, however, I'm not sure about. I know he's on a trip, but I forget when he's getting back. Should we just kill him off or leave him as a comp or something? Maybe Mekal could replace him....what do you guys think?

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Rene83

2) Brandonb - voting for Rene83

3) Frozen

4) Slick - voting for Taliesin

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter- voting for Brandonb

10) Cherry Lane -voting for Brandonb

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - voting for Rene83

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal - not voting

19) Rene83 - voting for Brandonb

20) Sinistral

rene: just cuz 3 people have voted for you does not mean we are Mafiosos. In fact, if you've read previous Mafia games, it means we are LESS likely, since Mafia rarely votes in a block

everyone: guys, let's not lynch Bb just yet, I think he's probably Innocent. I'll Spy on him tomorrow. We don't want to lose a good Innocent

i have read the previous games but regardless it seems like you all are sticking together and that worries me. Strategies will and can change at any time. I find it difficult for me to make a vote based on the information given so if i could have it my way I would not vote tonight but i have little choice in the matter so was naive to think that it would be easier if i went off of what other people said. so sue me.. or shoot me possibly tonight... but you will lose an innocent if you shoot me.. im a mere person who is in the wrong place at the right time right now trying to figure this all out for my own

Alright, it seems quite likely that I will be going to see The Dark Knight at 7pm, so I should be back by 10pm, maybe a little before. The day post will be around 9 to 10pm(4 to 5 hours from now), unless for some freak reason I can't access a computer, in that case it won't be for another twelve-ish hours, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully it all works out.

Also, I don't think that we should kill of people that haven't voted, especially people that have beenn on and discussing or are busy at the moment. Taliesin, however, I'm not sure about. I know he's on a trip, but I forget when he's getting back. Should we just kill him off or leave him as a comp or something? Maybe Mekal could replace him....what do you guys think?

Just a head's up, but here where I am, the previews alone were OVER 30MINS LONG!

3) Frozen

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

13) Dawh

20) Sinistral

Just a head's up, but here where I am, the previews alone were OVER 30MINS LONG!

Are you serious?!? Dang, that would suck. Well, Hopefully I'll be able to get on and make the post, though I probably won't be on for long.

Well there are others who would love to play so perhaps giving a bit more time.

geez what did i do to you? you seem awfully bent for getting me out of here

whaaat?

I only said that cuz you said this: "I find it difficult for me to make a vote based on the information given so if i could have it my way I would not vote tonight"

i'm just saying you CAN have it your way. You can choose not to vote

Edited by unreality

whaaat?

I only said that cuz you said this: "I find it difficult for me to make a vote based on the information given so if i could have it my way I would not vote tonight"

but if i don't vote im automatically killed.....

You are only killed if you do not post AND you do not vote. You CAN post a vote that you're not going to vote. But people who have been coming in and reading the thread, and not voting, AND not participating... will be dead in 4 hours. :lol: <- yes, that is me glad that they are going to die for wasting the spots of people who would actually have wanted to play this game.

**Bringing it over**

3) Frozen

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

13) Dawh

20) Sinistral

3) Frozen

5) TwoaDay- voting for Brandonb

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

13) Dawh

20) Sinistral

o wow, sorry ive been out all day so much has happened,

i am the bomb and im voting for Bb because of the trick he pulled on me and because of all the reasons others have posted

gtg eat dinner. When I get back I'll quote all the posts that sum up my suspicions of Rene. In the meantime, retract your Bb votes, we can deal with him on the 2nd day

there is absolutely no logical reason for you to be so certain Brandonb is an innocent. i'm having trouble placing your extreme defense of him actually.

and slick, you talk about people not contributing a lot, but you have not said anything worthwhile yet yourself...

though I must say I agree with Brandonb about the non-posters and non-voters. that's annoying.

I'll list my clues against Brandonb because he conveniently keeps forgetting them:

1) the whole twoaday incident

2) the alarm system made me think Bankroller instantly

3) the Bankroller saying that the footsteps would get covered by snow leads me to think the Bankroller is a wise veteran (a compliment for Brandon since he fits that description)

4) he never said anything worthwhile in his defense after getting accused

5) there is no reason not to vote for him and I have no idea why unreality is so sure about him. i believe unreality is the Spy, but he spied on twoaday, so him saying Brandonb is innocent is no proof at all

-of course there is no way to make a perfect lynch right now, but Bb is #1 on my suspicions list

edit: typo

o wow, sorry ive been out all day so much has happened,

i am the bomb and im voting for Bb because of the trick he pulled on me and because of all the reasons others have posted

BS!!! I am an innocent! COME ON!!!! The first person voted for is never the first person Lynched!! I was just trying to get the game started!!!

Edited by Brandonb

You are only killed if you do not post AND you do not vote. You CAN post a vote that you're not going to vote. But people who have been coming in and reading the thread, and not voting, AND not participating... will be dead in 4 hours. :lol: <- yes, that is me glad that they are going to die for wasting the spots of people who would actually have wanted to play this game.

The only person That I can see is guilty of that is taliesin, and he's on a trip. Do you think we should just kill him off, or something else? It seems to be the easiest solution...

5) there is no reason not to vote for him and I have no idea why unreality is so sure about him.

Yeah, what's the deal with Unreality and Brandonb being so buddy-buddy????

The only person That I can see is guilty of that is taliesin, and he's on a trip. Do you think we should just kill him off, or something else? It seems to be the easiest solution...

Easiest solution yes... but that's what we have the backups for. PM the backups and the first one to get back to you should fill in. It's very early in the game, so it shouldn't be a big deal making the replacement.

Yeah, what's the deal with Unreality and Brandonb being so buddy-buddy????

B/C I defended him, and I trust him. I had him pegged before the game began. And if I was a baddie I would have jumped on board the "kill the strongest innocent role" train from the very beginning!

Edited by Brandonb