BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

acually, just to stop myy lynching early on, I AM THE HEALER, i dont know why frozen is accusing me, but 2aday can lie detect me if he needs to. i was trying to save slick last night cause it hadn't crossed my mind that the ninja would be targeted, ya, i know that makes me a horrible healer, but i thought that slick was the illousionist that the QA's were going for. i am not the last QA.

No need, Bad choice Mekal, I know who the Healer is... B))

Well I guess that about wraps up this game!

Can we a get No Contest!?

Edit: Seriously, right now your cover is blown. There is no point for ANYONE not to tell the truth right now UNLESS they are the QA... SO Mr. QA... Will you plead "NO CONTEST" so we can call it a game!?

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acually, now i think frozen is the MOD , and he altered 2adays lie detect, and i am the person to get lynched, or if the illousionist is alive... i think he is just trying to avaid suspicioin. once again, I AM THE HEALER, haave fun lie detecting me if you want

You know the Lie Detect only works at night.

NO DON'T LEAVE!!!! WE NEED "NO CONTEST" CONFESSION!!! ugh

No need, Bad choice Mekal, I know who the Healer is... B))

Well I guess that about wraps up this game!

Can we a get No Contest!?

Edit: Seriously, right now it's blown. There is no point for ANYONE not to tell the truth right now UNLESS they are the QA... SO Mr. QA... Will you plead "NO CONTEST" so we can call it a game!?

first off. then whos the healer, that right its ME, second off, i refuse to say a no contest unless everyone makes the poor decision of voting agianst me.

Edited by Mekal

Well, even though I haven't really been analyzing the posts. But I believe this is the Final Roster, even though I'm sure many people already have it, or something close to it.

1) Unreality - [spy]

2) Brandonb - [Janitor]

3) Frozen - [inspector]

4) Slick - [Healer]

5) TwoaDay - [bomb]

6) Yoruichi-san - [Ninja]

7) Mekal - [Quarky]

8) Itachi - [Mafia]

9) CrazyPainter - [shaman]

10) Cherry Lane - [Grim Reaper]

11) LIS - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - [Doctor]

13) Dawh - [inuit]

14) pw0nzd - [icon]

15) GC - [Quarky]

16) Dusty - [Defender]

17) Puzzlegirl - [Quarky]

18) Tolecnal - [Penguin]

19) Rene83 - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - [illusionist]

So please... Mekal say "NO CONTEST"

Edit: I hate that it took until day 4 to get it. ugh, disappointment...

Edited by Brandonb

okay, then if i cant get lie detected then i will propose this .

we wait one more day, (it cant hurt scince the last QA (i still say tolecnal) cant kill)

then, 2aday can lie detect me, and then tommarro if you still find me suspicious EVEN AFTER I AM PROVEN INNOCENT, then i will do a no contest.

okay, then if i cant get lie detected then i will propose this .

we wait one more day, (it cant hurt scince the last QA (i still say tolecnal) cant kill)

then, 2aday can lie detect me, and then tommarro if you still find me suspicious EVEN AFTER I AM PROVEN INNOCENT, then i will do a no contest.

not gonna happen. Tolecnal won't die anyway. However, you will still win. So no, you die now :)

1) Unreality - [spy]

2) Brandonb - [Janitor]

3) Frozen - [Possible Quarky]

4) Slick - [Penguin]

5) TwoaDay - [bomb]

7) Mekal - [Healer]

8) Itachi - [Mafia]

11) LIS - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - [Doctor]

13) Dawh - [inuit]

14) pw0nzd - [icon]

15) GC - [Quarky]

16) Dusty - [Defender]

18) Tolecnal - [Possible Quarky]

19) Rene83 - [Mafia]

okay, then tolecnal dosent have to die, just let me prove my innocence tonight.

Dude, you're not the Healer... you're not an innocent. I know people don't ever believe me about anything :P But they will this time when they see their role on the roster. You're dead.

OK, just for fun, wanna claim a different role instead? :P

Dude, you're not the Healer... you're not an innocent. I know people don't ever believe me about anything :P But they will this time when they see their role on the roster. You're dead.

OK, just for fun, wanna claim a different role instead? :P

ya, i will, HEALER, oh, wait on second thought, HEALER, or third thought,NINJA jk :P i am the healer, please believe me.

also, if tolecnal is the pinguin, then that way nobody dies in the lynching, nobody dies at night, and i get my innocence confirmed. everybody wins.

ya, i will, HEALER, oh, wait on second thought, HEALER, or third thought,NINJA jk :P i am the healer, please believe me.

also, if tolecnal is the pinguin, then that way nobody dies in the lynching, nobody dies at night, and i get my innocence confirmed. everybody wins.

Hey, Remember that I Spied Slick? yeah... c'mon man, lets just end this.

Well, even though I haven't really been analyzing the posts. But I believe this is the Final Roster, even though I'm sure many people already have it, or something close to it.

1) Unreality - [spy]

2) Brandonb - [Janitor]

3) Frozen - [inspector]

4) Slick - [Healer]

5) TwoaDay - [bomb]

7) Mekal - [Quarky]

8) Itachi - [Mafia]

11) LIS - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - [Doctor]

13) Dawh - [inuit]

14) pw0nzd - [icon]

15) GC - [Quarky]

16) Dusty - [Defender]

18) Tolecnal - [Penguin]

19) Rene83 - [Mafia]

Close Bb, but not quite...this was what I was planning to do last night, but it happened too fast and wouldn't have mattered anyway as it turns out. This is from immediately before the night post.

So I've been doing a little bit of Y-s' research and I think I know what course of action is best for the innocents. 'Course I can't just come out and say it because the innocents are not the only ones listening. Right now, we need the identity of the GR, since no one is informed of that role. Y-s' methods seem to have put her (and me B)) ) on the right track and the QA's ID will be revealed to the Inspector tomorrow or in two days at worst. Certain people have been acting very strangely, but have been dropping under the radar since others have been acting more overtly baddie. Looking back at the posts now, I think that it is clear what needs to be done and I will take the appropriate action.

If you think I'm being a little too vague, just know that I'm capitalizing on the situation for the innocents.

BTW, Mekal it's an interesting argument, but the only problem is that the Bomb (TwoaDay) knows who the Inspector (Frozen) is from the beginning of the game. He can't be tricked by the MoD, which you must be or else you wouldn't be so confident about lie detection. And by tomorrow it will be too late. If you lynch your target, it will be game over, you win. If we lynch you, it will be game over, we win. Which do you think is more likely to occur? GG in any case.

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - DEAD - [spy]

2) Brandonb - voting for mekal

3) Frozen - voting for mekal

4) Slick - voting for dawh

5) TwoaDay - voting for mekal

6) Yoruichi-san - DEAD - [Ninja]

7) Mekal - voting for tolecnal

8) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Ninja

9) CrazyPainter -

10) Cherry Lane - GONE - [Grim Reaper]

11) LIS -- DEAD - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - DEAD - [Doctor]

13) Dawh - voting for mekal

14) pw0nzd -

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - DEAD - [Defender]

17) Puzzlegirl - DEAD - [Quarky]

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

Change your vote Slick. I'm the Shaman (if you haven't figured it out by now. :P )

Close Bb, but not quite...this was what I was planning to do last night, but it happened too fast and wouldn't have mattered anyway as it turns out.

Aww, crap. It was kinda of a toss up there. I figured that all your coaxing about things that the QAs should do was you trying to direct them into an inuit trap :P Sorry.

Aww, crap. It was kinda of a toss up there. I figured that all your coaxing about things that the QAs should do was you trying to direct them into an inuit trap :P Sorry.

I'd been contemplating a strategy of trying to get the baddies to target me at night an then scry on someone so that it wouldn't matter, but things didn't really go how I planned and in the end I didn't do much useful with my role abilities (just my natural ones. B)) ) With the Inspector and Bomb out in the open now, Mekal should be the obvious target for all of the innocents. Let's string him up and get to the best part--where we win! :D

Though I do get the feeling that Mekal will hold out on us until the vote is unanimous against him (if he'll ever surrender <_< )

I suspected CP to be the Inuit when UR asked her to tell which person she was targeting some 100 pages back (after he had spied on her.) Someone with an active role was either the Healer or the Inuit and it didn't seem like the Healer from the way he said it.

Edited by dawh

and... NO CONTEST

lol, you guys already caught me, im a QA, and ya, im the MoD, i hope frost dosn't get mad at me for telling you this before the day is over, but i cant win, not that i had much to work with. GC was a QA and Itachi was a mafiso, so i couldn't use any of there identity's.

mind you, i laughed really hard when i found out my role is the same as last time. i think im getting attached to it :D

yes, congrats innocents (says CL grudgingly)

good job, Mekal. I should have pursued your lynching yesterday. I backed off when I thought you were going to be booted for inactivity - then you showed up, but too late to circle the wagons.

I still want to know where the healer was last night!

yes, congrats innocents (says CL grudgingly)

good job, Mekal. I should have pursued your lynching yesterday. I backed off when I thought you were going to be booted for inactivity - then you showed up, but too late to circle the wagons.

I still want to know where the healer was last night!

If the night hadn't gone so fast, I would have scried on you, which would have put a crimp in your plan... :P

I think you have to blame Slick for that...perhaps his ESP failed him :o

1) Unreality - [spy]

2) Brandonb - [Janitor]

3) Frozen - [inspector]

4) Slick - [Healer]

5) TwoaDay - [bomb]

7) Mekal - [Quarky]

8) Itachi - [Mafia]

11) LIS - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - [Doctor]

13) Dawh - [inuit]

14) pw0nzd - [icon]

15) GC - [Quarky]

16) Dusty - [Defender]

18) Tolecnal - [Penguin]

19) Rene83 - [Mafia]

Ooh I can post again now that its over. I was pretty sure CP was Penguin but maybe I was wrong. Frost can we get a summary post revealing all the actions and things? I'm interested in seeing how things went down behind the scenes.