BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

So I've been doing a little bit of Y-s' research and I think I know what course of action is best for the innocents. 'Course I can't just come out and say it because the innocents are not the only ones listening. Right now, we need the identity of the GR, since no one is informed of that role. Y-s' methods seem to have put her (and me B)) ) on the right track and the QA's ID will be revealed to the Inspector tomorrow or in two days at worst. Certain people have been acting very strangely, but have been dropping under the radar since others have been acting more overtly baddie. Looking back at the posts now, I think that it is clear what needs to be done and I will take the appropriate action.

If you think I'm being a little too vague, just know that I'm capitalizing on the situation for the innocents.

Edit: Clarity

Hehe...well, I'm glad you've put my research methods to good use, but I hope I don't come to regret it in future Mafia games...XP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe...well, I'm glad you've put my research methods to good use, but I hope I don't come to regret it in future Mafia games...XP

It's also completely useless now and I'm glad I didn't actually get a chance to go through with my plan. Where was the Healer? Dropped the ball on this one. :( Not sure who to go for now, but as there is only one QA left, perhaps a tell-all session is in order.

My identity is here (if you can see it :P )

So I've been doing a little bit of Y-s' research and I think I know what course of action is best for the innocents. 'Course I can't just come out and say it because the innocents are not the only ones listening. Right now, we need the identity of the GR, since no one is informed of that role. Y-s' methods seem to have put her (and me cool.gif ) on the right track and the QA's ID will be revealed to the Inspector tomorrow or in two days at worst. Certain people have been acting very strangely, but have been dropping under the radar since others have been acting more overtly baddie. Looking back at the posts now, I think that it is clear what needs to be done and I will take the appropriate action.

If you think I'm being a little too vague, just know that I'm capitalizing on the situation for the innocents.

Need to sleep on the rest of it.

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......lol, and I was just compiling these:

OK, I know it is WAY too late to be brining up new things, but I need to pose a question - give you all something to mull over - maybe it will be applicable in tomorrow's lynch. We've been discussing what the security at Bbs house might mean - to some it means he's an innocent, to others it says baddie. But what about Y-san? At her house the QA was scared away by loud noises. We can learn a few things from this. First, what about the QA makes him/her such a scaredy-cat? And, possibly more importantly, what was Y-san doing to cause the loud noises? I haven't been able to put a role with this one yet. Any ideas, folks?

edit: typo

How would that fit with the noises? Practicing ninja stuff? I fell like there's gotta be something better.

(assuming we're moving forward with the game in some fasion:)

Well, PG was on and didn't respond to this, so I guess I'll have to vote for her. ;)

But her defense is sound (not necessarily the ML thing, but the other part). While lynching a baddie is a good thing, it is important to remember there is a time and place for everyone. I don't know what kind of baddie PG is, but I suspect she's mafia (I thought that before her comment, but I don't remember why; maybe it was in a post somewhere). And what we need to focus on is eliminating the QAs. Why? because they are a more imminent threat to Innocent victory. Mafia need to kill of everyone else, QAs just need to get rid of one target. So they are always closer to victory. That's who we need to go after.

Unfortunately, I don't have much idea who the QAs are. Well, I have a little idea, but I'm not confident enough at this time to come out with it. If anyone else can propose/justify a name, I'd love to hear it.

edit: I really need to learn to type more accurately!

Sorry, crazyP, but your vote did not influence mine. I had my own reasons for thinking Mekal is QA. Of course if he's going to be dead due to inactivity then there's no reason to lynch him, though. LIS is not QA. He may be mafia or GR or innocent, I haven't determined yet.

Well then you should reconsider your vote. While Y-san is pretty sure he is a QA, I'm pretty sure he isn't. Look at who the other 2 QAs are (were) and you'll know why.

Whimper...*sniff*...I have to say: if only I had an Aurora...;P

Oh well, at least the GR didn't win...good luck to you all! I suppose my sacrifice was worth it...

Edit: Sorry, end of my ghost post, I promise ;P, I considered that the QA would come for me, since 4th time's the charm and all :P, but actually, it's not that bad that I died (don't feel too bad about it, Healer :))...it was a good way of removing the GR from the game and since there's only one QA left you don't really need a Ninja...just keep in mind that the last QA could be the MoD...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - DEAD - [spy]

2) Brandonb -

3) Frozen -

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay -

6) Yoruichi-san - DEAD - [Ninja]

7) Mekal - tolecnal

8) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Ninja

9) CrazyPainter -

10) Cherry Lane - GONE - [Grim Reaper]

11) LIS -- DEAD - [Mafia]

12) Nayana - DEAD - [Doctor]

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty - DEAD - [Defender]

17) Puzzlegirl - DEAD - [Quarky]

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

**RULE QUOTE**

"they [the surviving QAs after the Illusionist dies] are immediately notified and a secondary mission is given: lynch a specific person the next day (the person is chosen randomly by me and is not a QA)"

I had Sinistral pegged as the Illusionist. So now we are in trouble... we must lynch a person that is not the objective of the last QA. And the only one among us that is FOR SURE not on the list, is the QA him/herself.

IF THE INSPECTOR KNOWS THE IDENTITY OF THE LAST QA, PLEASE COME FORWARD!!!!!!!

Otherwise... I have another plan....... B))

Just wanted to say Bb, the Chad thing was awesome. :lol:

I made two wrong turns on the way home from baseball tonight because I was preoccupied thinking about mafia. The mafia games I'd played in real life never had the same kind of intensity, I think its because the days are more drawn out and you have to wait for people to post to see what's going to happen so there's a lot more anticipation.

Laters.

Just wanted to say Bb, the Chad thing was awesome.

Thanks, I tried to make it vaguely relate back to your clue and have the connection between the two references impossible to Google :P . Oh well... B)) GG Bud, see you in VI :lol:

Plus, you original hint was fantastic. Perfectly cloaked in some acquired knowledge AND logic

Edited by Brandonb

2) Brandonb -

3) Frozen -

4) Slick - is voting for Dawh

5) TwoaDay -

7) Mekal - tolecnal

9) CrazyPainter -

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

18) Tolecnal -

Now, by the time I get out of bed tomorrow, I shall have plenty of time to change my vote. That's if it's necessarily righteous. However, if we are moving much faster than before, it may be too late. :P

Question time : Who is Chad? Bud? Aizen? XP ? I have alot more but, these are particularly, peculiar, presently. Maybe, thats why I get lost here. I'm not hep with you youngins'. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Haha...sorry, but the ghost will answer the questions: Chad and Aizen are characters from Bleach (anime/manga). By "Bud" I think Bb was just using the slang for friend. XP is a smiley that is a combination of :P with, like, X_X, i.e. dying but sticking your tongue out ;P, (just like my signature ";P" is a combination of ;) and :P, winking and sticking your tongue out)

Haha...sorry, but the ghost will answer the questions: Chad and Aizen are characters from Bleach (anime/manga). By "Bud" I think Bb was just using the slang for friend. XP is a smiley that is a combination of :P with, like, X_X, i.e. dying but sticking your tongue out ;P, (just like my signature ";P" is a combination of ;) and :P , winking and sticking your tongue out)

I am enlightened. I won't need to ask more about Bleach I suppose. Never heard of it. :lol:

I really want to know what you call the green puckered emoticon up in the left of this.

Edited by akaslickster

everyone, I have something that will win fr the innocents. HOW do I know? because i am the inspector. that's right, i am now able to come out because there is only one baddie left - Mekal. If we kill him, we win the game. I know that some people don't trust me, but beleive me. I voted for rene because i knew that she was a mafia. puzzlegirl was next to die, although I didn't get her name, I got GC's. this is why I was so sure that GC was a QA. then, I got dnae, so I was eager to kick him out and not find a replacement. And when LIS came in, I votd for him because I knew that he was a mafia. Now, as day four comes and there is only one baddie left, I get one name- Mekal. Make the right choice for the innocents! KILL MEKAL 

and if anyone is wondering, I'm still on because the airport has free internet and my plane doesn't take off in another hour.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

everyone, I have something that will win fr the innocents. HOW do I know? because i am the inspector. that's right, i am now able to come out because there is only one baddie left - Mekal. If we kill him, we win the game. I know that some people don't trust me, but beleive me. I voted for rene because i knew that she was a mafia. puzzlegirl was next to die, although I didn't get her name, I got GC's. this is why I was so sure that GC was a QA. then, I got dnae, so I was eager to kick him out and not find a replacement. And when LIS came in, I votd for him because I knew that he was a mafia. Now, as day four comes and there is only one baddie left, I get one name- Mekal. Make the right choice for the innocents! KILL MEKAL 

and if anyone is wondering, I'm still on because the airport has free internet and my plane doesn't take off in another hour.

It seems that anyone can say they knew this, that but, how many can prove it. If the remaining innocents agree with you, then I will have an easier time. If we knew all those dead people roles, this would be much less complicated. My co-innocents are sleeping as of now and that is exactly what I'm about to do. If my role should be known and asked for, only then would I tell. You haven't pulled the wool over my eyes yet, if you are a baddie. :P Everyone gnite, see yah in the morn. -_-

Sorry for blowing all that fog, so nearly worked. . . was gambling all the way

Starting and finnishing with my neck in a noose after being the first to go as innocent in lost mafia - sucky or what

Upside - I'm in the after life sith slick's pzzl grl and she's a gr8 kisser - slick, you are too slow to get the girl

all that voting change twoards the end gave a lot of clues - so it is not hard to finnish the game innocents ....

Down

with

innocents

go QA

Sorry for blowing all that fog, so nearly worked. . . was gambling all the way

Starting and finnishing with my neck in a noose after being the first to go as innocent in lost mafia - sucky or what

Upside - I'm in the after life sith slick's pzzl grl and she's a gr8 kisser - slick, you are too slow to get the girl

all that voting change twoards the end gave a lot of clues - so it is not hard to finnish the game innocents ....

Down

with

innocents

go QA

You deserve a break after your week. Now bring her back safely ya hear. :lol:

dang, i missed the night

2) Brandonb -

3) Frozen - voting for mekal

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay - voting for mekal

7) Mekal - tolecnal

9) CrazyPainter -

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

18) Tolecnal -

Frozen is telling the truth, KILL MEKAL

edit: frozen, you could have just asked for my confirmation about your inspectorness :P

Edited by TwoaDay

Wow....I didn't see that coming...where was the healer? Y-san was supposed to be saved last night! That's why I had to go after someone else....not that it would have mattered. I'd be dead before I had the chance to kill again. The main reason I didn't want to kill off LIS - I still needed mafia around to do some dirty work for me- I didn't have enough killing opportunities to get the job done right. You all should thank that last QA for booting me from town...instead you're trying to lynch him!

No need for me to fade to grey - I'm not dead, just "gone" <poof>

Frozen is telling the truth, KILL MEKAL

If you say so! :D

2) Brandonb - voting for mekal

3) Frozen - voting for mekal

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay - voting for mekal

7) Mekal - voting for tolecnal

9) CrazyPainter -

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

18) Tolecnal -

acually, just to stop myy lynching early on, I AM THE HEALER, i dont know why frozen is accusing me, but 2aday can lie detect me if he needs to. i was trying to save slick last night cause it hadn't crossed my mind that the ninja would be targeted, ya, i know that makes me a horrible healer, but i thought that slick was the illousionist that the QA's were going for. i am not the last QA.