BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...sorry Dusty...:(...you did well. :)

...interesting...CL, you were right, and I think I know why :P

Oh, and I'm sure the capable Healer knows what to do...;)

Wow, its an interesting feeling being right and wrong at the same time! Yeah, *if* he was bad he was probably mafia, but I didn't think he was bad! For once I'm glad no one listened to me!

Well I thought for sure I was going to be lynched when I left for baseball. Thanks guys for voting correctly. I realize you might still suspect me but we can deal with that later.

Hmm...now I'm wondering about whether there's a secret baddie like there was last time...hmmmm...

I think the GR is going to be the hardest to peg, since he/she works alone...

You have any suspicions? He/she is going to come after you...We may get the last QA's ID tomorrow. As you said, the GR is the most difficult to peg, though there still are methods to do it, if people know what they're doing. Who's highest on the suspicion list?

Good job Frost!

I knew LIS was a baddie. Too bad the defender had to die of a punctured heart!

So Night post at 12pm PST tomarrow?

It might be sooner if I get all of my PMs, not sure exactly, but probably about 18 hours from now.

Well crap. Sorry I'm still not helping much! <_<

*-PW is an innocent-*

Grrrr, I wanna kill sometime! (Thank Frost I didn't tonight!!! :P )

Well, at least we know....

You sound like a baddie in innocent clothes, btw. :D

Question... is it possible to have no lynching? Like if there were 6 votes not to lynch anybody and 3 votes to lynch a specific person, would there be no lynching that day or does there have to be a lynching each day?

Question... is it possible to have no lynching? Like if there were 6 votes not to lynch anybody and 3 votes to lynch a specific person, would there be no lynching that day or does there have to be a lynching each day?

I don't think you can vote against lynching, though you can not vote. That person would probably die anyway, though I doubt that this will come up. :D

Edited by Frost

Well crap. Sorry I'm still not helping much! <_<

*-PW is an innocent-*

Grrrr, I wanna kill sometime! (Thank Frost I didn't tonight!!! :P )

Well, at least we know....

You sound like a baddie in innocent clothes, btw. :D

Haha...but CL, that's been the way I've felt since the game started! ;P

You have any suspicions? He/she is going to come after you...We may get the last QA's ID tomorrow. As you said, the GR is the most difficult to peg, though there still are methods to do it, if people know what they're doing. Who's highest on the suspicion list?

Hmmm...I dunno, I initially suspected Sinistral a little, b/c I noticed he paid my profile a visit the same night the GR paid me a visit, but that's not very strong...and now I don't know about him...but I'll review the posts from when Dusty first came out and let you know what I find...I'm hoping that what Frost said about the night doesn't mean that the I'm dead...O_o

Okay, so on the subject of the GR, here's a thought:

We know who the GR wants to target at night (Defender/Ninja), but who would the GR be pushing to lynch in the day (assuming, as in this case, that he/she no longer needs to force the Defender/Ninja to come out)? Hmmm...based on my answer to that, I have some suspicions...but I won't point a finger until I finish going over the evidence...