BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I want to bring this up to the remaining goodies.

I realize I should post till the night post but...

If Frost is waiting for the night posts from the baddies,

who hasnt posted because they are on vacation or for what ever reason?

This means that there is a great chance that if you have not posted here

as well that you are a baddie.

Right?

What are your thoughts Bb and Ysan?

No thanks..even if I am active I don't want to play...I am a fair player...I just wanted to point out something which wasn't right

and yeah, thanks Brandonb!

adding this here itself cuz I don't wanna increase the ghost posts

ya, i want to increase the ghost posts also. Mainly because in mafia IV, i broke to Ghost post rule by around 200 posts :P

WHOA, gone for 2 days and I already have 50+ pages to read. :o

Are you the missing PM'r that Frost was waiting for?

edit: change is to was

Edited by crazypainter

once again, i know im a mafia attic, but i remade my map after combining it with URs and adding a couple things.

BTW

Are you an addict or an attic?

My addictions are hidden in my attic.

once again, i know im a mafia attic, but i remade my map after combining it with URs and adding a couple things.

nice- a few things

1) wtf is the Teaser sea?

2) The Island from LOST is a completely different, everything ;D they're not related

3) Tumbleweed is in Content Phoenix

other than that, great map ;D Better than mine, I have a crappy paint program and had to rush. But my handdrawn map is awesome, too bad my scanner sucks

I think you mean Addict...as in "I'm addicted to this game!" That is, unless you have converted your entire attic to a Mafia shrine! :unsure:

Nice map, btw! :D

Ok I want to bring this up to the remaining goodies.

I realize I should post till the night post but...

If Frost is waiting for the night posts from the baddies,

who hasnt posted because they are on vacation or for what ever reason?

This means that there is a great chance that if you have not posted here

as well that you are a baddie.

Right?

What are your thoughts Bb and Ysan?

My thoughts are that 1-that could mean that the an innocent such as the doc/inuit/shaman has not been online. It's not necessarily a baddie, in fact, odds are that it was not a baddie, but rather an innocent that didn't reply to the PM. Since there is only 1 quarky, and the mafiosos. (GR doesn't kill tonight, so there's no waiting for that PM). Granted, we can't assume that whoever didn't respond is an innocent either. I think it's best if we just don't bother even trying to figure out who it is that was missing, and instead we just go on with the game and hope they join back up before the end of the day.

nice- a few things

1) wtf is the Teaser sea?

2) The Island from LOST is a completely different, everything ;D they're not related

3) Tumbleweed is in Content Phoenix

other than that, great map ;D Better than mine, I have a crappy paint program and had to rush. But my handdrawn map is awesome, too bad my scanner sucks

1)teaser sea is just a name i thought up randomly

2) i was reading the island thread and someone said to put it on the map,

3) oh, ok

I think you mean Addict...as in "I'm addicted to this game!" That is, unless you have converted your entire attic to a Mafia shrine! :unsure:

Nice map, btw! :D

stop making fun of my bad grammer :(

JK :D

For anyone else that thought I was yelling in post #1237, they were wrong. I merely was trying to suggest that it was time to play the game and that way Frost could start things off. I used big letters merely too be noticed, in the thick of ghostsposts and other non-related Mafia stories. Just to remind all and I'm biting my nails off waiting. Geesh!

BTW I'm ready to play again. :D Let CP do the map. She is the artist here ;)

Edited by akaslickster

For anyone else that thought I was yelling in post #1237, they were wrong. I merely was trying to suggest that it was time to play the game and that way Frost could start things off. I used big letters merely too be noticed, in the thick of ghostsposts and other non-related Mafia stories. Just to remind all and I'm biting my nails off waiting. Geesh!

BTW I'm ready to play again. :D Let CP do the map. She is the artist here ;)

Thank you Slick for the idea and compliment.

Right now the heat and barometric pressure are getting to me ( the multiple sclerosis)

and my hands keep shaking. Maybe in the future.

I had imagined how the map would look and it is nothing like I have seen.

We all create our own ideas in our mind and I dont want to change all

of your versions. One of the reason I love to read vs seeing the movie version.

But I love to see the director's take on an idea as well.

Links:

Mafia V Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, and then Signup ;D

Mafia V Intro

Night 1 - Rooftop Snow Rising

Night 1 - Rooftop Snow Rising addendum

Day 1 - The Really Ominous Frozen Lake

Night 2 - Oh $#!T!

Day 2 - Sacrificial Snowboarding

"Man, I'm tired," mumbled Frost, who had just gotten back from a weeklong trip at 2:30 in the morning. "I need some sleep. I'll check in on Pengville in the afternoon when I wake up."

After a restful sleep, Frost woke up almost 12 hours later to an impatient Pengville.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he muttered, and walked over to his computer.

"Well, this is a weird night," he said, after checking the night's actions. "Oh well, we have to move on. Now what to write…" He starts to type on is computer, then takes a sip of coffee, and continues. Letters appeared on the bright screen in front of him:

It was night again, and an oddly peaceful one at that.

"Ooh, that's not bad. I'll start with that," thought Frost. "Now what?"

Writers Block in Pengville

It was night again, and an oddly peaceful one at that. The streets were empty, the town was silent. The stars sparkled in the night sky; the crescent moon cast a dull glow on Pengville. The light wind caused the trees to wave slightly under the moon. Their shadows reached in through the large windows and held on to the walls of the corridor, shaking slightly. They danced across the dim hallway, twirling around with the other shadows.

But something was out of place.

Something had moved in the long room, and it wasn't a shadow. It did, however, blend right in with them.

The Ninja stalked down the corridor, glancing in each of the rooms.

"Where is that Itachi?" thought the Ninja. He/she had waited long enough for this moment.

"If only this was mafia VI," he/she thought, "then I could have struck yesterday night as well, instead of waiting until the third night."

The Ninja had reached the end of the hall; he/she approached the door in front of him/her.

He/she creaked open the door of the bedroom, peering inside.

The ninja slipped silently through the doorway, into the pitch black room. Using his/her awesome ninja abilities, the Ninja could sense the bed in the corner. He/she quickly pulled out his/her shurikens, and hurled one at the mattress. It hit the bed with a quiet "pfoof."

From under the covers came a muffled "I've been expecting you."

Curious, the ninja slid over to the bed to look at his/her kill.

Again from the covers: "I've been expecting you."

The Ninja lifted up the covers, only to find a tape recorder hidden underneath. The shuriken, which had landed right on the pillow, was where Itachi's head should have been.

"What?!? No Itachi? Where is he?"

"I've been expecting you," came the voice again.

"Oh shut up!" the Ninja declared, throwing the other shuriken at the tape recorder.

The Ninja, angered, stalked out of the room.

"Where is it?" muttered the annoyed QA, "I know I dropped around here somewhere."

The QA was looking for the badge that he/she dropped the night before when passing by Yoruichi-san's house.

"Just great, now I'll have to apply for another one. My evening is officially ruined."

He/she walked up to the massive house, and opened the door a crack.

Someone was inside.

"Is that Yoruichi-san?" thought the QA. He/she backed away from the door and went around to the side of the house for a better look. The QA approached a side window and peered inside.

The person was gone.

The Ninja climbed back down the stairs of Itachi’s house.

"Where could he be?" he/she thought. "I've searched this entire house."

The Ninja walked into the kitchen, and noticed that the refrigerator door was slightly ajar, casting a thin beam of light across the room. "Was that open when I came in?" the Ninja thought. "Oh well, I could use a drink anyway."

As he/she approached the fridge, Itachi burst forth from inside, and flung a leftover taco right into the Ninja's eyes.

"Aaaah! The spiciness! It burns!" screamed the Ninja. Itachi took the chance while he still had it. He tackled the Ninja, the two of them sprawled onto the floor. Itachi was quick to get up and start throwing punches, but the Ninja had recovered. He/she kicked Itachi, toppling him backwards onto the floor. The Ninja back flipped onto the dining room table, preparing to attack Itachi.

"That was uncalled for," said Itachi, getting up. He dusted himself off, and then picked up a butcher's knife from the kitchen counter. He proceeded to throw the knife at the Ninja, along with the various other knives in the knife holder. The Ninja dodged out of the way of them, finally jumping up and grabbing the chandelier above the kitchen table.

Itachi grabbed one last knife, and hurled it with all his might. It flew off, but didn't hit the Ninja. Instead, it went right for the wire holding up the chandelier. The cord is cut, and the Ninja smashed through the table, still holding the chandelier.

The Ninja, after the temporary shock of the landing, heaved the chandelier at Itachi, who quickly dived out of the way. The chandelier shattered on the ground where Itachi was only moments ago.

The Ninja looked around, still a little dazed from the fall. The chandelier was strewn about in pieces, and Itachi was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, the QA was lifted up by the collar and turned around in the air.

"What do you want?" boomed the Defender, holding on to the squirming QA.

"Uhhh...umm..." the QA mumbled, "I...I...I'm here to see Yoruichi-san."

"Well she's not here right now," The giant Defender replied, "can I take a message?"

"Oh, just that I uhh...wanted to...umm...kill her. You know."

"Well good luck with that while I'm around buddy," said the Defender.

The Defender grasped the QA with both hands and carried him/her off. He/she then chucked the QA over the fence around Yoruichi-san's house.

"And stay out!" the Defender yelled.

The disgruntled QA stalked off, upset about the wasted kill.

"Surprise!" Itachi yelled, grabbing the Ninja from behind and chocking him/her with his arm. "Let's see you get out of this one!" he said, dragging the Ninja across the room. The Ninja, struggling under the strength of Itachi, grabbed at the arm wrapped around his/her neck. One of his/her arms went out, searching for something, anything that he/she could use as a weapon.

After a few seconds of blind panic, his/her hand settled on something. The wooden knife holder that Itachi had been holding, it had been knocked over onto the floor. He/she picked it up, smashing it into Itachi's skull.

He screamed in agony, blood gushing from his forehead. Itachi grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his head to stop the blood. "I'll get you for that," he muttered. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at the Ninja.

The Ninja, gasping for breath, got up and leaned on the counter. He/she noticed Itachi with the gun, and backed off. The two circled each other, preparing to strike.

"It's time to end this," cried the Ninja, drawing forth the pair of katanas hidden on his/her back.

The two stared face to face, and after a second, Itachi fired.

"Great, just great. What a time to have writer's block," thought Frost. "Just when it was getting to the good part."

"Hmmm...what to write next...Hey! Can I get another pot of coffee in here?" Frost called out.

"Back to writing the story."

The bullet shot out from the gun.

The Ninja stared at it as it approached, but didn’t even flinch.

*PING*

Itachi looked up from the smoking pistol, to see the Ninja holding up his/her katana in front of him/herself. The Ninja crouched down and picked up the bullet from the ground, and threw it back at Itachi, who caught it, amazed.

He fired again, and again, but the Ninja continued to deflect the bullets.

He fires one last time, but the Ninja rushes him and knocks the pistol out of his hand. However, the bullet managed to scrape against the Ninja's arm, and he/she dropped one of the swords. Itachi quickly grabbed it, now they both had a sword.

It was a duel to the death.

The Ninja spun the katana skillfully in his/her hand, Itachi waving his around in the air. He swept in with a horizontal slice, but the Ninja jumped back. The Ninja brought the katana down on Itachi, but he dodged off to the side.

The two swung, stabbed, and sliced with their swords. They parried about, twirling and spinning the blades to attack and block one another.

Finally, the Ninja prepared for a final attack. He/she jumped up, towards Itachi, coming down on top of him. Itachi lifted up his blade, ready to strike the Ninja as he/she fell.

But the Ninja expected this. He/she grabbed Itachi’s blade between his/her feet. The Ninja flipped in the air, pulling Itachi's blade up in the air as he/she spun. He/she let go of the katana, and it went flying through the window of Itachi’s house.

The Ninja landed directly behind the surprised Itachi, and quickly spun around, slicing him with his/her sword.

The Ninja had done it. He/she had killed Itachi, after a long and strenuous fight.

"Phew, that took a while," thought Frost, exhausted. "Hopefully the Pengvillians won't be too upset about the wait, it was a long story."

Ok, it's day! Time to vote once again!

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - DEAD - [spy]

2) Brandonb -

3) Frozen -

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay -

6) Yoruichi-san -

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Ninja

9) CrazyPainter -

10) Cherry Lane -

11) Dnae -

12) Nayana - DEAD - [Doctor]

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl - DEAD - [Quarky]

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral -

hmm? you've deleted your post... strange. Very strange. Why?

The quotes didn't copy over from word correctly, I wanted enough time to edit them in. B))

Edited by Frost

YES! Great post Frost!

ALRIGHT, lets draw some new conclusions...

The Remaining QA is a NooB. Which should help narrow it down a little. Nuf' said

Before Itachi died there were, without a doubt, two mafia remaining. Which means that the mafia DELIBERATELY did not kill last night. Why? Even if Itachi was a Mafioso (Which he more than likely was) he still could have a made a kill. So why did the two not use their ability? EITHER ability!? No bankroller yet, no Thief yet (not that it matters anymore), though maybe the godfather (no telling on that one).

So, this means that the final QA is either Taliesin, Tolecnal, or Sinistral

And the Remaining Mafia is probably also a NooB among that same list.

My Vote's for Sinistral (AGAIN ;) )

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - DEAD - [spy]

2) Brandonb - Voting for Sinistral

3) Frozen -

4) Slick -

5) TwoaDay -

6) Yoruichi-san -

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Ninja

9) CrazyPainter -

10) Cherry Lane -

11) Dnae -

12) Nayana - DEAD - [Doctor]

13) Dawh -

14) pw0nzd -

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl - DEAD - [Quarky]

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD - [Mafia]

20) Sinistral -

Ok guys, dnae just told me that he'll be gone and won't be able to continue playing. We need a replacement, or we could just kill him off today in the lynching.

Any ideas guys? What do you think we should do?