14) pw0nzd - voting for free brownies

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal -

19) Rene83 - DEAD [Mafia]

20) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl

dawh, change your vote ;D

we all have good reason to believe GC was a QA. Only 2 QAs active on the 2nd night, and Rene wasn't a QA, so it must've been GC. Right? My assertion that he was the Janitor is flawed, he was the other QA

so, moving onward:

the Godfather usually spots the kill before acting on it. When they saw that GC was a QA, they wanted to kill him off. Yes, last game the Mafia spied on Bb first, learned he was QA, and then decided NOT to kill him. And guess what? The QAs won first place! The QAs have the easiest win condition. They're a huge threat not only to the Innocents but to the Mafia.

This isn't just possible reasoning, since the Mafia did in fact kill GC. They reasoned the same way.

So, GC is dead as QA, Rene is dead as Mafia, and the Mafia know that the Shaman is still alive. Ergo, they know it will be used and everybody will survive no matter what.

So they target Itachi... notice how only 1 of the 2 Mafiosos attacked Itachi? The other Mafioso could've been Itachi! They knew that everyone would survive since they knew the Shaman was alive (even if they didn't check GC's identity as QA, the chances were high that the Shaman was alive). So if they targeted one of their own, it's a perfect way to "clear" someone by killing them, since they knew I-san wouldn't actually die

I'm not saying I-san is Mafia, this is just something to think about... we can't entirely dismiss I-san from being Mafia, and especially from being baddie ;D

edit: again, just wild speculation :P

umm wow unreality. there are a lot of leaps and gambles there which i admit i do like to make in this game, but this would have been a big stretch and completely reliant on the Shaman. also, i had hardly any suspicion prior to that night. Of course I can't perfectly defend what you are implicating so maybe 2D can lie detect me the next chance he gets so that i can finally be cleared for good. being a suspect sucks. For convenience of not looking through 1,000 pages, i'll say again: i am an innocent role.

now, why didn't you take that assertion a step further? how about cp, Bb or whoever is the Mafia set that up for you to think that about me and frame me as a one of them? now that i'm thinking along these lines that's what i would have done assuming one of the more experienced innocent players would have picked up on what you just said and then if the Shaman didn't act they get to kill an innocent anyway so it's really a two-fer for the Mafia. or maybe i should say win-win.

I am leaning towards GC having been a QA and I agree with the clues about him not liking the cold (that all fits). i still think PG should be taken out by the ninja and that we should try to get another baddie this lynch. any suggestions/clues aside from or adding to cp as being highest suspect right now? if we can't decide on someone else then we have to lynch PG. i also think the masked lovers thing is a bluff.

coild cp be the thief though

prob not, because the thief didn't strike. It's possible for her to be the MoD QA, in which case my attack on her is still shot, so I'm trusting her innocence...

Edit: changing the quote part

Edited by dusty_b109

itachi: yes it's foolproof, because nobody was stolen from. I know CP's exact role too, but won't share it unless you guys think it's a good idea

it would tell if she's the QA MoD or not (i.e. if she's claiming to have someone else's role)

dawh, change your vote ;D

Yeah, yeah, yeah...hold your horses. :P

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen -

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for Puzzlegirl

6) Yoruichi-san -

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi -

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae -

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh -

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal -

I'm not going to vote for PG yet since I still think that we should try and find another baddie and I want people to talk it out a bit. The ML thing is probably a bluff, but still there's plenty of time to make a decision. So I'm going back to not voting for the time being since I'm not sure of a likely suspect.

Edit: punctuation

Edited by dawh

This was also my first game, however I didn't get alot of game in

Ha! so you could be the silly QA attacking the bomb by yourself. j/k. Are you playing again? Or has Mekel taken your place permanently? If so, we haven't heard from either of you much on your thoughts for the next lynching.

And I'm sorry, Taliesin. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It was based of others' speculation, and I know I'm not a QA so I was trying to narrow it down and I didn't have much to go off of. But my person quest to find another baddie to lynch so we can kill Puzzlegirl at night is going to be put on hold. I'm going out for a couple hours (wait...people can have lives other than Mafia. This pisses me off :lol: ) But I will be back to pick up where I left off.

Wow, I leave at 18:00 last night and get back on at 14:00 the next day and it took me this long just to read all posts and put my input down. Holy Crap!!

I believe UR is spy, CP is innocent, PG is not masked lover, GC is (or was ;) ) QA, Itach (not sure yet), BB is doc/healer or defender, Y-san is illusionist, 2aday is bomb, CL is GR or janitor, and where the heck is the ninja???

and what has dnae been doing latley?

Nice to see at least someone is keeping tabs on me :blush: , I've just been busy with my move to my new home this past Monday and don't have internet at the house yet...got to use work (which I stated in the signup thread a LONG time ago...LOL.)

I believe we should lynch PG and hopefully the ninja will do some damage tonight. The two other QA's only have a couple of people to stay away from, 2aday and Y-san (just out of gut feeling, even though one of them tried her last night which is just random to me). I have a feeling that the GR will just go after Y-san again to prevent a QA victory, which is good, but as I said a long time ago, I really like the riddle to kill all the mafia thing. Maybe I'm just partial since I got to do it in Mafia III :). (Really cool though, too bad they had I-san on their team, smart a$$ JK LOL)

Wow, I leave at 18:00 last night and get back on at 14:00 the next day and it took me this long just to read all posts and put my input down. Holy Crap!!

I believe UR is spy, CP is innocent, PG is not masked lover, GC is (or was ;) ) QA, Itach (not sure yet), BB is doc/healer or defender, Y-san is illusionist, 2aday is bomb, CL is GR or janitor, and where the heck is the ninja???

Nice to see at least someone is keeping tabs on me :blush: , I've just been busy with my move to my new home this past Monday and don't have internet at the house yet...got to use work (which I stated in the signup thread a LONG time ago...LOL.)

I believe we should lynch PG and hopefully the ninja will do some damage tonight. The two other QA's only have a couple of people to stay away from, 2aday and Y-san (just out of gut feeling, even though one of them tried her last night which is just random to me). I have a feeling that the GR will just go after Y-san again to prevent a QA victory, which is good, but as I said a long time ago, I really like the riddle to kill all the mafia thing. Maybe I'm just partial since I got to do it in Mafia III :). (Really cool though, too bad they had I-san on their team, smart a$$ JK LOL)

lol and dnae (not sure yet)

Also, let me say something...something LOL

Seriously though, I-san's point about letting the ninja kill PG tonight and trying to lynch another baddie today isn't bad...but I think that if we let her live through the day, the QA's will just target her since her role is confirmed not to be Illusionist right??? And then we will have Mafia IV already with killer QA's going about. I would be highly suspicious of anyone voting for PG to live through the lynch after THIS post by golly!! Anyone else agree with me??

Also, let me say something...something LOL

Seriously though, I-san's point about letting the ninja kill PG tonight and trying to lynch another baddie today isn't bad...but I think that if we let her live through the day, the QA's will just target her since her role is confirmed not to be Illusionist right??? And then we will have Mafia IV already with killer QA's going about. I would be highly suspicious of anyone voting for PG to live through the lynch after THIS post by golly!! Anyone else agree with me??

is this a hint for your fellow QA?

Host: Frost

1) Unreality - voting for Puzzlegirl

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Frozen -

4) Slick - voting for Puzzlegirl

5) TwoaDay - voting for Puzzlegirl

6) Yoruichi-san -

7) Taliesin -

8) Itachi -

9) CrazyPainter - voting for Puzzlegirl

10) Cherry Lane - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

12) Nayana -

13) Dawh -

16) Dusty -

17) Puzzlegirl -

18) Tolecnal -

is this a hint for your fellow QA?

No, I would have jumped all over your advise if I was b/c then the QA's would start getting crazy advantages. I haven't hinted on any other characters anyways dude. Who knows who PG could be. If she's mafioso, then we are 2/3 of the way of winning the game..remember..kill all mafia and the innocents win. I usually don't play to win, just to have fun, being a seasoned gamer and all. But I take winning seriously here b/c other innocents are counting on me to help.

I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, but I think it should be brought up again to aid the "talk it out a bit" idea of Dawh's which I think is a great idea. Is it likely that the people who have already voted for PG are other baddies who want her dead instead of losing her and another baddie, by leaving PG for the ninja tonight? I might just be saying this because brownies sound hella good right now.

Ha! so you could be the silly QA attacking the bomb by yourself. j/k. Are you playing again? Or has Mekel taken your place permanently? If so, we haven't heard from either of you much on your thoughts for the next lynching.

And I'm sorry, Taliesin. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It was based of others' speculation, and I know I'm not a QA so I was trying to narrow it down and I didn't have much to go off of. But my person quest to find another baddie to lynch so we can kill Puzzlegirl at night is going to be put on hold. I'm going out for a couple hours (wait...people can have lives other than Mafia. This pisses me off :lol: ) But I will be back to pick up where I left off.

No I couldn't, I was away on work trip from BEFORE mafia V started, until when I returned on page 87. And therefore I lay DORMANT until Mekal stepped in for me which was after the QA's attack on the bomb. Im not playing anymore, Mekal has stepped in for me and replaced my position. I have my suspecions on who else are badies, but will keep them to myself as im out of the game..

I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, but I think it should be brought up again to aid the "talk it out a bit" idea of Dawh's which I think is a great idea. Is it likely that the people who have already voted for PG are other baddies who want her dead instead of losing her and another baddie, by leaving PG for the ninja tonight? I might just be saying this because brownies sound hella good right now.

Assuming you read my earlier post then are you saying you are a QA??