BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which is why, in that post that you quoted, I also stated "lynching me is NOT a good idea"

unless they're being illogical and foolish. Which you are. "I think that Unreality could be a QA" is not an excuse for a lynch vote - which you will find out if I am indeed lynched and my Innocent role revealed. In that case, I hope you are the next to go, as that might confirm your baddie status

edit: still not voting, though :P I could be wrong about CP, just an intuition. However I KNOW that Twoaday is Innocent, and I know his exact role as well. I am Innocent too. 100% Innocent.

me thinks that you are trying to make all of us thinkt hat you and TwoADay are the doctor/healer to save your patoot... hmmm... I smell something funny... oh wait I may have forgotten deoderant... :rolleyes: JK :D

I agree with Itachi. Currently my suspicion list is the following:

1. CP

2. Bb

3. Rene

4. PG

5. CL

6. Pw0nzd

with #1 being most suspicious

gimme a break I'm brand spankin new to this :(

about 6 hours, actually

and CP, you like throwing baseless suspicions around don't you? "I think that Unreality could be a QA... so I'm voting for him"... wtf? And your accusation of Itachi was silly too. You've just risen on my blacklist based on your almost-scathing reply to Itachi, but I'll refrain from voting until I have more info to go by

ha! Unreality you crack me up! Oooh I'm on your Black List!

Was my accusation of Itachi silly? I know I am funny.

If pointing something out is silly then, yes I am.

I am curious, how was my reply scathing?

Are you trying to get me to bite at something?

Sorry, I'm a vegan.

gimme a break I'm brand spankin new to this :(

I know, that's why you're lower on the list :P The only reason you're on there at all is because you were one of the early ones to jump on the Twoaday bandwagon, which seems like a Mafia trick to me, and I figured Frost would put a newer member in the Mafia. Anyway, my main suspicions at this point are CP and Bb, so don't worry :)

Ok the reason I was thinking of voting for Unreality is that I think he is a really good player and would be a good cast as

a baddie.

Any reason I should not vote for you or 2aday other than "NOT".

Unreality, telling people NOT to vote for someone is just like saying

you have a "feeling".

If I think people should vote for someone then I will say so. Otherwise,

I am only sharing my thoughts and being a part of the conversation.

Mind you, this is my second time around playing any type of role playing game.

I am still learning.

what the hell is wrong with you CP? The only reason me and Frost let you play Mafia V is because you promised to not be rude anymore (ie, Y-san was complaining about you last game). You're getting on my nerves

Look, if you want me out then take me out.

I am not being any more rude that you are.

I dont swear like you do. Maybe you need to remember you are human this game

and not the host god.

BTW, saying "me and Frost let you play Mafia V is ..." sounds like a bully.

I am not trying to get personal but I am feeling hit personally.

Other players- Am I being rude? If I point out something is that rude?

Then how do you play w/o being rude?

edit:spelling

Edited by crazypainter

Yes, I would too...what Unreality said makes sense about Crazy Painter, no offense LOL, but accusing people on Mafia without giving "clues" is kinda wierd.

I really don't know if I did the quote thing right...we'll see...

A couple things:

1. To "accusing people on Mafia without giving "clues" is kinda wierd" I'm not saying you are wrong Dnae, but it seems to me that CP is definately not the only one guilty of this. Perhaps she is making accusations without "clues," but alot of people are making accusations with "clues" that they will only hint at in a spooky "I know something you don't know" kind of way, I don't believe that that counts as being a "clue" either.

2. It seems odd to me Unreality that you are being so rude to CP about being rude...let's keep this civil

3. To Unreality being a doctor/healer or some other innocent role, isn't it his own advice in the help section to lay low with your role and be subtle with the knowledge you do gain or risk being rocked by the Mafia? It seems odd that he isn't taking his own advice...

This took me a while to write so I might have missed posts that make mine unnecessary.

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb - voting for TwoaDay

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane - voting for TwoaDay

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83 - voting for TwoaDay

20) Sinistral

I really don't know if I did the quote thing right...we'll see...

A couple things:

1. To "accusing people on Mafia without giving "clues" is kinda wierd" I'm not saying you are wrong Dnae, but it seems to me that CP is definately not the only one guilty of this. Perhaps she is making accusations without "clues," but alot of people are making accusations with "clues" that they will only hint at in a spooky "I know something you don't know" kind of way, I don't believe that that counts as being a "clue" either.

2. It seems odd to me Unreality that you are being so rude to CP about being rude...let's keep this civil

3. To Unreality being a doctor/healer or some other innocent role, isn't it his own advice in the help section to lay low with your role and be subtle with the knowledge you do gain or risk being rocked by the Mafia? It seems odd that he isn't taking his own advice...

This took me a while to write so I might have missed posts that make mine unnecessary.

Thank you Tolecnal. Thank you.

I had no idea I had to leave a clue when I accuse, or mention another players name.

Edited by crazypainter

Just bringing the votes over.

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Oops, sorry. Me and my slowness.

Edited by Frost

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick-voting for Taliesin

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter-voting for Unreality

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Twoaday: if you don't believe me, lie detect my statement. I spied on you cuz you were flip-floppin around ;D

too bad that your rule from M-IV still applies: the bomb can only lie detect at night

CP: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude while saying you were being rude :P

everyone: since the Mafia has probably already figured this out...

I am the Spy

I spied on Twoaday when he was flip-flopping, and found out that he was the Bomb

ummm ok I am so totally confusified... I thought we were not supposed to give away our roles.... aggggg!!! egat this sucks... way to confuse a new person :mad::huh:

what the hell is wrong with you CP? The only reason me and Frost let you play Mafia V is because you promised to not be rude anymore (ie, Y-san was complaining about you last game). You're getting on my nerves

"3. To Unreality being a doctor/healer or some other innocent role, isn't it his own advice in the help section to lay low with your role and be subtle with the knowledge you do gain or risk being rocked by the Mafia? It seems odd that he isn't taking his own advice..."

This is the reason my radar is on Unreality. This is not only a "feeling".

And how is an innocent going to leave a clue anyways? If I clue the baddies in on who I am then they will kill me.

Id love an answer.

BTW,

Yoruichi-San, I am very sorry about being rude to you in the last game. I think you are one hell of a good player.

But please tell me how was I rude?

Edited by crazypainter

CL and Frost: I know, I meant do it at night if he doesn't believe me

everyone: if anyone thinks I'm lying, the course of action to test it is to lynch Twoaday, and NEVER change your vote from him- so we can make this backfire on the Mafia who probably started the Bomb-lynch-bandwagon. Then if I'm wrong, I give everyone full permission to lynch me on the second day :D

Edited by unreality

"3. To Unreality being a doctor/healer or some other innocent role, isn't it his own advice in the help section to lay low with your role and be subtle with the knowledge you do gain or risk being rocked by the Mafia? It seems odd that he isn't taking his own advice..."

This is the reason my radar is on Unreality. This is not only a "feeling".

And how is an innocent going to leave a clue anyways? If I clue the baddies in on who I am then they will kill me.

Id love an answer.

yeah I thought the same thing as you. I didnt realize we needed to say names and say why we were accusing them... :blush: