BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

I have a lot of work to catch up on, so I won't be checking for a little bit. When does the day end?

Well, it would end in 10 hours, but I probably won't have internet access. So either it ends a little early(a couple hours), or we wait until I get up the next morning, which would probably be about 10 hours later. I have the post basically done, I just need to know who is picked.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roster:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb - voting for TwoaDay

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san - voting for Brandonb

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane - voting for TwoaDay

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83 - voting for TwoaDay

20) Sinistral

as for the Mafia Wipeout, that's a replacement of the Mafia kill. I'm not saying this just cuz I'm Innocent, but because that's how it should be- the mafia doesn't and shouldn't get two kills! Would the other kill happened first if they failed? etc. It's a special type of kill, and happens instead of their normal kill

NOW, as for Puzzlegirl, she originally just seemed to be a random voter (such a tactic is not wise, no wonder she gets voted out early a lot :o) but now she has risen a bit in her suspicion level. She is trying to find other ways to implicate me as a baddie to back up her earlier flawed spreadsheet statements instead of admitting her mistake of random voting. I'm not going to vote for her, since she's probably just being defensive after her voting style was called into questions, but I trust you guys are smart enough to see through her scrambled defense (which was clearly designed to throw attention onto me). Her reason for going after me is not cuz she thinks I'm a baddie (I am not) but because she is scared that people will accuse her because of her poor voting earlier and she's now trying to back it up

but don't worry PG, we won't vote for you cuz of that :D Withdraw your vote , please. I am not a baddie and I have a strong reason to believe that Twoaday isn't either. I'm not going to defend him anymore, I don't want his newbiness to drag me down with him, but I'll say that I definitely won't be voting for him as I have a good reason to know that he's Innocent too and that lynching him would be the height of stupidity

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Gasp! unreality messed up! :D

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Gasp! unreality messed up! :D

how? Is it cuz I added the '-san' to the end of Itachi's name? :P

edit: OHHH nvm I put it next to Y-san not I-san

Edited by unreality

Okay, at first I was voting for Unreality because I thought that the fact he had created a spreadsheet was more of an elaborate tactic to pwn than just survive (as most innocents would.) But now with this statement:

I am even more convinced that he is being sneaky and manipulative trying to make himself out to be of more value somehow although there's a much higher chance that he's lying!

Nothing personal, Unreality, truly.

EDIT: So let's think, people. If Unreality really DOES know someone's identity then he is either:

One of the 3 Mafiosos

The Master of Espionage

The Spy

or possibly the Bomb

...That's a 4/6 chance that he's a baddie.

He could also be the Defender, or the Ninja (or as chance would have it the Healer or the Doctor) which brings the total to 4/10, which is only a 40% chance of being a baddie by that logic. However, it rarely bodes well for people to take players' assertions at face value in any case.

One thing that occurred to me was that GC might have been the Illusionist and maybe Twoaday (or Unreality) walked into the QA targeting cross hairs. Something else to think about... :wacko:

Frost, can we get an adamant time at which the day will end?

Ok, I have figured out that I will have internet, but only for a little while before the day should end. It should be ending at about 11pm my time, but I'll have to push it back to 9-9:30pm, so in about 8 and a half hours. Hopefully I don't mess it up, I'm in a different time zone... B))

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

This is just a random vote. It is just too early to point fingers at anyone... voting for Taliesin for just being inactive...lol...I may change my vote

Ok, I have figured out that I will have internet, but only for a little while before the day should end. It should be ending at about 11pm my time, but I'll have to push it back to 9-9:30pm, so in about 8 and a half hours. Hopefully I don't mess it up, I'm in a different time zone... B))

OK, so the day ends at 0230Z 7 AUG 08 (where Z indicates GMT) ?

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Brandonb, what Itachi said makes sense and I haven't really heard any arguments...as for me I am like 51/49 on you with 1% towards baddie. You were asking a lot of specific questions about the QA's abilities, a little too specific to care about as an innocent. It sounded like you are a QA (again :P ) and you are unsure of what you can and can't do as far as meeting other QA's and what not. Then again, you might just be curious about the three names mentioned in the night post and the relationship b/w them and the QA's. I'll admit, that made me pretty curious at first. I was actually thinking, "Well, those three can't be QA's." But then I remembered that those three could all be QA's. You just struck something suspicious in me and I'm going with my gut on this one.

This is just a random vote. It is just too early to point fingers at anyone... voting for Taliesin for just being inactive...lol...I may change my vote

Nayana - not trying to influence you or anything :) but taliesin is one of those folks who is traveling and has limited access right now. Just getting facts out there.

Unreality, you seem so sure of 2aday's innocence. Now how could you be?

Mafia gets to know the id of one person each night. All three will know.

MoE QA know the innocent or baddie of one person each night. So you could be the MoE.

You also could be another role that shares like the healer/doctor.

So we all should be careful. I dont want to lynch the healer or doctor.

Hmmm...

Updated roster:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter-voting for Unreality

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Oh I have gone back and forth on my thoughts of who to vote for. But I am thinking that Bb is not a baddie. At least not a QA.

And I think Unreality is not mafia. But i do think he could well be a QA.

I'm either the Spy or the Defender or the Healer or the Doctor or the Bomb, or I just have a good gut feeling that Twoaday is Innocent.

I am not Mafia

I am not a QA (or the MoE, to be even more specific)

I am not the GR

I am not a baddie in any way, nor do I have a secret agenda like the Jihadist had last game. I am 100% Innocent and good ;D The Bomb can lie detect that if he/she wants, if the Bomb is not me of course :D

edit to CP: lynching Twoaday is NOT a good idea. Lynching me is NOT a good idea

the more people that vote for me and twoaday makes it harder for me to see who are baddies and starting bandwagons, and who are just being noobs and jumping on the bandwagons

Edited by unreality

ok, i'm pretty sure people should not vote for two-a-day based on a clue i picked up on and won't reveal to baddies. However, let's look at Brandonb for a second. Has everyone forgot how good a player he is? He clearly setup a newbie to take a fall and then jumped on him very quickly.

Now, let's think about the Night Post: Brandonb has an alarm system around his house... this leads me to believe he is now capable of being only a couple characters. He could be the defender, inspector, or spy as a goodie. But since he is acting so aggressive on twoaday I'm leaning toward a mafioso, maybe bankroller. We were given another hint about the Bankroller specifically: when he was being 'smart' about the footsteps being covered by falling snow, I believe this to be a hint that the Bankroller in the Mafia is probably one of the more seasoned characters in Mafia. Again, this clue fits Brandonb. So that's 2 clues that Brandonb could fit and he has already acted shady and quickly to hang someone out to dry who I believe to be an innocent.

so, unless Brandonb can convince me otherwise:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Very interesting Itachi-san. You dont want to reveal the innocent role of 2aday to a baddie but, have no prob revealing the innocent role of Brandon.

about 6 hours, actually

and CP, you like throwing baseless suspicions around don't you? "I think that Unreality could be a QA... so I'm voting for him"... wtf? And your accusation of Itachi was silly too. You've just risen on my blacklist based on your almost-scathing reply to Itachi, but I'll refrain from voting until I have more info to go by

Edited by unreality

I'm either the Spy or the Defender or the Healer or the Doctor or the Bomb, or I just have a good gut feeling that Twoaday is Innocent.

I am not Mafia

I am not a QA (or the MoE, to be even more specific)

I am not the GR

I am not a baddie in any way, nor do I have a secret agenda like the Jihadist had last game. I am 100% Innocent and good ;D The Bomb can lie detect that if he/she wants, if the Bomb is not me of course :D

edit to CP: lynching Twoaday is NOT a good idea. Lynching me is NOT a good idea

the more people that vote for me and twoaday makes it harder for me to see who are baddies and starting bandwagons, and who are just being noobs and jumping on the bandwagons

I am not lynching 2aDay.

I am voting for you.

Maybe telling people what NOT to do is NOT a good idea. :P

Edited by crazypainter

Yeah I'm not voting yet either because I don't have much to base it on right now. Unlike some people I don't want to go and vote for someone just based on their name. And yeah I remember reading something about Taliesin being on vacation.

I am not lynching 2aDay.

I am voting for you.

which is why, in that post that you quoted, I also stated "lynching me is NOT a good idea"

Maybe telling people what NOT to do is NOT a good idea. :P

unless they're being illogical and foolish. Which you are. "I think that Unreality could be a QA" is not an excuse for a lynch vote - which you will find out if I am indeed lynched and my Innocent role revealed. In that case, I hope you are the next to go, as that might confirm your baddie status

edit: still not voting, though :P I could be wrong about CP, just an intuition. However I KNOW that Twoaday is Innocent, and I know his exact role as well. I am Innocent too. 100% Innocent.

Edited by unreality