BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that probably was just random. However Twoaday is the only one who has shown some (possible) baddieness so far so my vote stays.

I agree- Twoaday has shown some suspicion. But I have a good gut feeling which may in fact be knowledge of his role, and he is Innocent (I am pretty damn sure, at least :P), and the nature of what I believe OR know to be his role is that the people who initially voted for him are looking kinda suspicious, which is why in my post before this one I asked them to back up their actions with reasoning

Bb, CL and Rene, I suggest you retract your votes for Twoaday... it looks like you are working together, and I have a pretty good feeling/knowledge (I won't say which :D) that Twoaday is Innocent. So, that raises the suspicion level of Bb, CL and Rene (especially cuz of the role that I think/know that Twoaday is (again, I won't say if I just think or if I know)) because they started up the bandwagon for Twoaday.

I'm not saying pull back your votes, but please back them up with good reasoning

thanks ;D

edit: didn't see Pw0nzd's post. Though I think Pw0nzd is Innocent too, just noting Twoaday's crazy voting pattern, which was just noobiness, at least I think so

Unreality,

I have no real reason (mafia-wise) to vote for TwoaDay. I also believe his actions stem from newbieness. I voted for him because I didn't like his newbie-tactic of voting for someone just because that person voted for him, and wanted to call him out on it. Kind of an "I'll teach you a lesson...." action. Guess I could have done that with words rather than votes, but thought this would get the point across better. I think it worked.

roster:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb - voting for TwoaDay

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane - voting for TwoaDay

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83 - voting for TwoaDay

20) Sinistral

a few comments from me:

* please read the VOTING HELP section of the first page on Mafia V Signup ;D hehehe

* always think before you vote. The first day is important- we want to put the pressure on by offing a baddie the first chance we get, and show em that we mean business :D

* puzzlegirl.... why are you voting for me again? cuz I have a spreadsheet to keep track of everything? :o wtf kind of reason is that? :P

Ahh...the fun of watching the discussion. :lol: Ok, I'm working on writing the upcoming stories, they should take less time that way. I'll be on for a little while, hopefully more people will vote. I'll figure out the timing for the day post later. Uhh...I think most of the questions you guys had were answered, sorry for not being on. This is going to get good... :D

Ahh...the fun of watching the discussion. :lol: Ok, I'm working on writing the upcoming stories, they should take less time that way. I'll be on for a little while, hopefully more people will vote. I'll figure out the timing for the day post later. Uhh...I think most of the questions you guys had were answered, sorry for not being on. This is going to get good... :D

What about dawh's question in post 143 about the special mafia wipeout?

What about dawh's question in post 143 about the special mafia wipeout?

I believe unreality said that in Mafia IV, I'm pretty sure that it is in addition to a kill, hopefully unreality can confirm that.

I get why Brandon and CL are voting for TwoaDay, but what about Rene83? Any reasoning behind your vote...or just following the majority??

pretty well being a LEMMING AND FOLLOWING THE MAJORITY UNTIL i CAN FIGURE OUT IN MORE DETAIL WHO MAY BE WHO... THIS IS MY FIRST ROUND AT MAFIA AFTER ALL... or am i?... mystery shrowds the reason for votes....oops hit caps lock... sorry not gonna re-type that lol

Edited by rene83

Bb, CL and Rene, I suggest you retract your votes for Twoaday... it looks like you are working together, and I have a pretty good feeling/knowledge (I won't say which :D) that Twoaday is Innocent. So, that raises the suspicion level of Bb, CL and Rene (especially cuz of the role that I think/know that Twoaday is (again, I won't say if I just think or if I know)) because they started up the bandwagon for Twoaday.

I'm not saying pull back your votes, but please back them up with good reasoning

thanks ;D

edit: didn't see Pw0nzd's post. Though I think Pw0nzd is Innocent too, just noting Twoaday's crazy voting pattern, which was just noobiness, at least I think so

one word dear.. paranoia!!! B))

Okay, at first I was voting for Unreality because I thought that the fact he had created a spreadsheet was more of an elaborate tactic to pwn than just survive (as most innocents would.) But now with this statement:

Bb, CL and Rene, I suggest you retract your votes for Twoaday... it looks like you are working together, and I have a pretty good feeling/knowledge (I won't say which :D) that Twoaday is Innocent.
I am even more convinced that he is being sneaky and manipulative trying to make himself out to be of more value somehow although there's a much higher chance that he's lying!

Nothing personal, Unreality, truly.

EDIT: So let's think, people. If Unreality really DOES know someone's identity then he is either:

One of the 3 Mafiosos

The Master of Espionage

The Spy

or possibly the Bomb

...That's a 4/6 chance that he's a baddie.

Edited by puzzlegirl

ok, i'm pretty sure people should not vote for two-a-day based on a clue i picked up on and won't reveal to baddies. However, let's look at Brandonb for a second. Has everyone forgot how good a player he is? He clearly setup a newbie to take a fall and then jumped on him very quickly.

Now, let's think about the Night Post: Brandonb has an alarm system around his house... this leads me to believe he is now capable of being only a couple characters. He could be the defender, inspector, or spy as a goodie. But since he is acting so aggressive on twoaday I'm leaning toward a mafioso, maybe bankroller. We were given another hint about the Bankroller specifically: when he was being 'smart' about the footsteps being covered by falling snow, I believe this to be a hint that the Bankroller in the Mafia is probably one of the more seasoned characters in Mafia. Again, this clue fits Brandonb. So that's 2 clues that Brandonb could fit and he has already acted shady and quickly to hang someone out to dry who I believe to be an innocent.

so, unless Brandonb can convince me otherwise:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

ok, i'm pretty sure people should not vote for two-a-day based on a clue i picked up on and won't reveal to baddies. However, let's look at Brandonb for a second. Has everyone forgot how good a player he is? He clearly setup a newbie to take a fall and then jumped on him very quickly.

Now, let's think about the Night Post: Brandonb has an alarm system around his house... this leads me to believe he is now capable of being only a couple characters. He could be the defender, inspector, or spy as a goodie. But since he is acting so aggressive on twoaday I'm leaning toward a mafioso, maybe bankroller. We were given another hint about the Bankroller specifically: when he was being 'smart' about the footsteps being covered by falling snow, I believe this to be a hint that the Bankroller in the Mafia is probably one of the more seasoned characters in Mafia. Again, this clue fits Brandonb. So that's 2 clues that Brandonb could fit and he has already acted shady and quickly to hang someone out to dry who I believe to be an innocent.

so, unless Brandonb can convince me otherwise:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

oooh i did not think of it like that.... unfortunately due to my neophyte nature here ont he den I do not know who is a good player or what...

TwoaDay, do you have any defense for yourself. You seemed to be targeted, and now have withdrawn your vote. Are you waiting to vote for the next person who votes for you?