13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

16) Dusty

17) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83

20) Sinistral

I won't be able to be on later today so I'll place a vote now and when I have a chance to catch-up later I may or may not reconsider. I'm voting Unreality because he's taken the time to create a spreadsheet which is just too sneaky - he must be plotting something!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Just combining votes into one list:

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb - voting for TwoaDay

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay - voting for sinistral

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane - voting for TwoaDay

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83

20) Sinistral

***MOST UPDATED ROSTER***

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay - voting for sinistral

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

19) Rene83 - voting for TwoaDay

20) Sinistral

***MOST UPDATED ROSTER***

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay - voting for unreality

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

thanks Bb, didn't realize I'd missed one.

np, sorry, I didn't mean to step on ur toes, I didn't know you had already posted it. I was going to edit it out until I saw that, ok good deal...

SEE!!!! SEE!!!! IT'S CHERRY LANE! SHE'S MAFIA!!! THAT PROVES IT!!!! LET'S GIT'ER!!!! :rolleyes:

jk

most updated roster, as people are messing the color codes:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay - voting for Unreality

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Twoaday is looking highly suspicious, but I'm not sure if it's his newbiness or if he's actually a baddie. I will re-read the last two pages again and then decide

I would like to point out that I have some experience pulling off the strategy that Brandonb employed to put Twoaday on the hot seat (see Mafia IV end game :P ) and at this point in the game, both sides can successfully employ that trick. The mafia can pick an innocent at random (or even one of their own,) wait for an innocent to jump on the bandwagon and then accuse the innocent of being a baddie. Then the other mafia, "realizing" the brilliance of the trick, vote as "innocents" to lynch the "baddie."

Not sure if that has been employed here, but if so, that puts Brandonb, Cherry Lane and Rene83 as likely suspects.

I would also say that Sinistral could be a suspect too. My reasoning is that there is some risk for the mafia to choose a random non-mafioso to target for the ploy. If they choose the Inspector, Defender, Ninja, Healer, or Doctor in this game then some other innocent is going to know that it's all a ruse. That's 5 innocents out of 16 choices so the odds of picking some else is better than not, but still, if you are going to change your vote as soon as someone else votes with you, you might as well pick a target you know (which come to think of it, could mean that Sinistral is the bomb.)

Of course, I'm not saying that Brandonb did that as a Mafioso, I'm just saying to think about it. I still am... :unsure:

I've thought a bit about it and I'm pretty confident that it's just Twoaday newbiness.

Here's some general tips for twoaday:

1) do not change your vote so much (you are guilty of this)

2) if someone votes for you, do not immediately vote for them (you are guilty of this)

3) if someone votes for someone other than you, do not go with them and vote for that same person. This is called bandwagoning (you are guilty of this too) and is an extremely stupid thing to do- it's how Bb implicated you as a baddie, and later why you jumped on to vote with me

so here are a few local tips which I suggest you follow:

1) retract your vote for me this instant. If you continue to bandwagon, you will be sorry. Unless you have a reason, do not blindly vote for someone.

2) Think a while and form your own opinion after watching the first day unfold to decide who to vote for

If you (and puzzlegirl) retract your vote right now, I'll pretend it didn't happen. The first day is not as random as people think.... there a lot of things that can influence it, and it's stupid to go with a random vote (ie, puzzlegirl, though she might've just been pulling a Bb to see who jumped on her bandwagon- twoaday did)

so for now, I'll vouch for Twoaday and we'll pass it off as his newbiness. But if he ignores my advice, i'll probably vote for him

i like your thinking dawh o and wether or not you believe me, i was switching because of Bb's trick, essentially newbieness, i vote for unreality because PG did and he's probably good and he could be a baddie from what ive been thinking and seeing

o and i do suspect Bb and CL and sinistral but rene seems more innocent but i dont really know, im going to wait to switch again though, ill see how others vote, most people still haven't done much so i dont know... i may be totally wrong

my only real suspicion is of Bb because of his mean trick, that would seem to work better if your a baddie

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay -

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

ok unreality you win, i did sort of have a reason to vote for you other than PGs vote but its not very strong, ill retract my vote for now and thanks for the advice

i vote for unreality because PG did

exactly. That's called bandwagoning, and the fact that you are backing up your bandwagon makes me more suspicious of you. But I will still refrain from bringing the wrath of the Innocents upon your head because I think you are Innocent :P

and he's probably good and he could be a baddie from what ive been thinking and seeing

so I'm probably good but could be a baddie? haha, everyone is :D And that's not the reason you voted for me, and you know it- that reason applies for everyone. You voted for me because PG did, as you said. It's called bandwagoning... did you even read my previous post of advice?

i like your thinking dawh o and wether or not you believe me, i was switching because of Bb's trick, essentially newbieness, i vote for unreality because PG did and he's probably good and he could be a baddie from what ive been thinking and seeing

o and i do suspect Bb and CL and sinistral but rene seems more innocent but i dont really know, im going to wait to switch again though, ill see how others vote, most people still haven't done much so i dont know... i may be totally wrong

my only real suspicion is of Bb because of his mean trick, that would seem to work better if your a baddie

so you're going to ignore my advice? You don't have to vote for Bb, but retract your vote from me, or you'll seem highly suspicious in the majority of people's eyes, and you know what that means :lol:

the roster:

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

1) Unreality

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd - voting for TwoaDay

16) Dusty

18) Tolecnal

20) Sinistral

Well, just finished reading. That was some crazy/random voting TwoaDay, any explanation why?

Bb, CL and Rene, I suggest you retract your votes for Twoaday... it looks like you are working together, and I have a pretty good feeling/knowledge (I won't say which :D) that Twoaday is Innocent. So, that raises the suspicion level of Bb, CL and Rene (especially cuz of the role that I think/know that Twoaday is (again, I won't say if I just think or if I know)) because they started up the bandwagon for Twoaday.

I'm not saying pull back your votes, but please back them up with good reasoning

thanks ;D

edit: didn't see Pw0nzd's post. Though I think Pw0nzd is Innocent too, just noting Twoaday's crazy voting pattern, which was just noobiness, at least I think so

Edited by unreality

Bb, CL and Rene, I suggest you retract your votes for Twoaday... it looks like you are working together, and I have a pretty good feeling/knowledge (I won't say which :D) that Twoaday is Innocent. So, that raises the suspicion level of Bb, CL and Rene (especially cuz of the role that I think/know that Twoaday is (again, I won't say if I just think or if I know)) because they started up the bandwagon for Twoaday.

I'm not saying pull back your votes, but please back them up with good reasoning

thanks ;D

edit: didn't see Pw0nzd's post. Though I think Pw0nzd is Innocent too, just noting Twoaday's crazy voting pattern, which was just noobiness, at least I think so

yeah, that probably was just random. However Twoaday is the only one who has shown some (possible) baddieness so far so my vote stays.