BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go snowboarding on Pengmountain waiting for the night post. Hopefully, Zero can join me. No board required for him though :D

Then I shall join you

___
|0 0|
\ /
|
-------+-------
|
|
|
/ \
/ \
| |
| |
-----------------------
[/codebox]

EDIT: lol, my guy looks messed up :lol:

Edited by pw0nzd

Nayana was the last living Assassini .:P You must accept the fact, Joe and Mekal were lucky, but I agree you were devious. :lol:

I was just trying to stay alive long enough to survive a lynching... Oh well :rolleyes: Yeah, they were lucky meting up the first night, though I can be almost sure that I would have met up with one of them on the 2nd night anyway. Well, maybe the assassin will rise again in VI.

Gotta love my pal PG, cept, I think she is Mafiosa.

Not cool. You will regret it! Cherryl.

Don't you even start with me!! I'm sick of getting lynched the first day...FOR NOTHING!!!! Thankfully, I am immune the first day this time...so I will actually be around to play a little longer. I told Frost to steer clear of any "red herrings" like last time...especially if they include me!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Not to brag , but, I kicked 7 people out of Rock ,paper, scissors tournament. I used my ESP.

Slick, you know I love you, but you're not the best guesser historically. Congrats on R-P-S though! :):wub: