BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I checked and don't think this has been posted for...

After her mother's funeral, Lucy's friends and family all gathered at her house to celebrate her mothers life. Lucy's sister, Lindsay, helped by providing the food from her catering business, and kept busy with food preparation and service. Lucy's brother, George, was the youngest and closest to their mother, and therefore took it the hardest. Following the funeral, he retreated upstairs to be alone with his memories, leaving Lucy alone to play hostess. While talking to people and sharing stories of her mothers life, Lucy met a really great guy. They talked for hours, and had a lot in common. It wasn't until the last guest left that Lucy realized she never got the man's name or any information on him. Her siblings were sympathetic (it had been a long time since Lucy met someone special) but neither of them knew a man of that description.

Six weeks later, Lindsay was murdered. Who killed her?

4 answers to this question

i think Lucy killed Lindsay so the man would come to the funeral and they could meet again

Yup. My dad told me this one, and said the only people who could answer it right away were sociopaths, because they were the only ones who thought that way. Not saying you're one :D , but people who have never heard it before and immediately come up with the answer...