BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

my theory is that if we all pull our thoughts together, we can get to the in-game help, and that will help us all in mafia.

And if the in-game help states that Mekal is a QA, how does that help everyone?

Mafia, by the nature of the game, puts people against each other. If I were actually playing the game(and not a backup), strategy would dictate that I should post false hints here to throw everyone else off. If everyone knows each other's identities, it wouldn't make for a very interesting mafia game.

Edited by Sinistral

after an hour of thoughtful plotting and examining... I have gotten... NOTHING! At least I relate to Mekal. Can we work together? Seeing as it's just a distraction? PLEASE?!?!?! I AM ABSOLUTELY DROWNING IN A SEA OF PUZZLES!!!

after an hour of thoughtful plotting and examining... I have gotten... NOTHING! At least I relate to Mekal. Can we work together? Seeing as it's just a distraction? PLEASE?!?!?! I AM ABSOLUTELY DROWNING IN A SEA OF PUZZLES!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

frozen agrees with me! who wants to join our "cult" of just wanting to get this over with and the fastest way to do that is to pull together our thoughts!!!!! :P:):lol:B)):D

*unleashes my army of ninjas* But because I'm in the peace club, I'll have to make them play a friendly game of baseball first. And one of my ninjas will "accidentally" hit The Philosopher with the aluminum bat. :D

OMG just figured out next step but i'll wait till night
Wow I think you're in the wrong thread Lemony.

You can all relax now that boyfriends is closed up. When I reported it there was only a few posts but now 11 pgs. :lol: No more flirting with PG I guess. We will have to PM all of the smut.

Edited by akaslickster

A figure sneaks out of the shadows and approachs the philosphers house.

Unfortunatly is was an odd night and the philosopher was not home.

(mafia was in its day cycle)

<_< "where can I gain wisdom from on a night like this?" they complain.

The philopsher obviously was not taking calls, comments, PM or emails.

"Could threaten mass lynching of Sinistral until he spill the beans?" :D

"Nah! wouldn't be that unkind"