BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Trying to catch up to you all....

I got to the point were one clue was superceded by another...I translated the new clue and followed that instruction, but then what? I'm out of instructions!

Wow. I wonder how long it took UR to set this thing up? Does anyone know how long this is? It sounds like Sinistral is flying through it and he's not even guaranteed to be playing. I have to say that it took me way too long to get to the comments thing and I am really having a hard time getting any further. <_< :wacko: I keep chasing at shadows, thinking that I'm onto something and then it disappears (ie. dead end. :( )

Why'd you have to do this to us UR? :angry: *stand-in for mad Devil "smiley"*

Why'd you have to do this to us UR? :angry: *stand-in for mad Devil "smiley"*

They really need to make one of those things on here. ^_^

And don't worry, I've gotten stuck a number of times. Just keep trying, you'll probably get it! :D

Edited by Frost

something else must be done, and after that you may not even need to translate it, but if you do, it's Spanish

okay, i think sinistral was leaving us a clue about that preivious punchline, but i don't understand it... im in way way over my head. my element is source code and math, not figuring out riddles...oh i need help...(and not the therapy kind :P )