BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Holy Snot! I've been out all afternoon and evening...just now got back on excited to get to work on the poem. I started reading all of you guys posts and now I'm totally freaked out. I'm too dumbfounded to know what to do first. I'm like a deer in headlights. Then I read the post where someone said that you have to have HTML knowledge and I have no frickin' clue how to zip a file in windows, let alone design web pages. Forget it! I'll let you guys have all the fun and frustration of trying to solve URs endless web of crazy clues while I sit here and watch the Olympics.

I hope my not participating in the scavenger hunt won't count against me somehow in M-IV. <_<

Holy Snot! I've been out all afternoon and evening...just now got back on excited to get to work on the poem. I started reading all of you guys posts and now I'm totally freaked out. I'm too dumbfounded to know what to do first. I'm like a deer in headlights. Then I read the post where someone said that you have to have HTML knowledge and I have no frickin' clue how to zip a file in windows, let alone design web pages. Forget it! I'll let you guys have all the fun and frustration of trying to solve URs endless web of crazy clues while I sit here and watch the Olympics.

I hope my not participating in the scavenger hunt won't count against me somehow in M-IV. <_<

you mean M-VI? ;D

ohh and you dont need to know anything about HTML, you just need to... drag :P That's a hint. Another hint: go to the profile ;D

what line number? Are you somehow ahead of the comment of doom and despair? :huh:

Oh, I'm way past that. As are a few others, but I believe Sinistral to be even farther ahead of me, he's doing the best so far.

Oh, I'm way past that. As are a few others, but I believe Sinistral to be even farther ahead of me, he's doing the best so far.

plz help me... this is driving me so crazy that im thinking violent thoughts, like gangbeating sinistral, AND IM A MEMBER OF THE PEACE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!