BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The Philosopher also left a comment about it on my page

I saw that too, but all it told me was "Remember ..."

That's what made me search this site for it instead of going to google first.

Also, I am still curious why the Mr. Peabody thread appears on search when, after reading through all of that thread's posts, and using ctrl+F on each page, the text doesn't appear...

Oh holy hell. I just got the EEF2F7 part...

This is sad, for many reasons:

1. Web programming is my hobby.

2. When I googled EEF2F7, all I got was hexadecimal color codes, so I discarded them as useless...

3. Just two days ago, I went and figured out the background color of this forum so I could scale my homemade "ghost post" script to fade out correctly into perfect oblivion, and EEF2F7 was what I found...

Oh holy hell. I just got the EEF2F7 part...

This is sad, for many reasons:

1. Web programming is my hobby.

2. When I googled EEF2F7, all I got was hexadecimal color codes, so I discarded them as useless...

3. Just two days ago, I went and figured out the background color of this forum so I could scale my homemade "ghost post" script to fade out correctly into perfect oblivion, and EEF2F7 was what I found...

haha :D Well good job, man. Now you see that 'aaei' is just a diversion, now you know the real instructions :P

I am dead. I got lost in the labyrinth of puzzles and I have absolutely no idea on what to do. Why can't we just play Mafia the old-fashioned way... :(

Hopefully this is just a diversion for the endless night and day of the first round?

I've just added another chunk to the scavenger hunt ;D hehehehe

oh god. i still havent gotten past the mysterious comment. i tryed translating it a bunch of deffrent ways and i still dont under stand it. now i find out you have more clues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long will this go on!!!