BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Dang, in the hour or so I've been gone you guys have gotten way ahead of me.

I figured that much out, but I can't find it anywhere! I haven't a clue which web page it's in.

it's so hard not to give hints, since I struggled so long on this one, and was really proud of myself for finally getting it.

right click on the brainden web-page, and click "view page source" and the meta name y_key is in there.

Good luck!

okay, scince i take pity on you, if you really want to find the y_key, just pm me, so i dont have to post it on a public forum

Note: this will ruin the main part of the hunt.

you can't PM

okay, scince i take pity on you, if you really want to find the y_key, just pm me, so i dont have to post it on a public forum

Note: this will ruin the main part of the hunt.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was pretty sure that the rules for Mafia stated no PMing. Good to see that the rules are followed.

RULES:

2) no PMing behind the scenes!!!!

it's so hard not to give hints, since I struggled so long on this one, and was really proud of myself for finally getting it.

right click on the brainden web-page, and click "view page source" and the meta name y_key is in there.

Good luck!

I've done that. Many.......many.....many times. And still nothing. I assume it's not the forum...but on the main web page it won't allow me to see the source. :(

I've done that. Many.......many.....many times. And still nothing. I assume it's not the forum...but on the main web page it won't allow me to see the source. :(

did you try it from the original page www.brainden.com?

Sinistral, help! Are you any further than the last page we can both be seen on? I was just there, it's after the last clue you provided a hint for.

Edit: grammar

Edited by dusty_b109

Sinistral, help! Are you any further than the last page we can both be seen on? I was just there, it's after the last clue you provided a hint for.

Edit: grammar

Yeah but I dont want to give away too many hints. I'm just a backup after all. I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out soon :P

So of course no pming but comments can and have been left I believe it is cool no?

I was under the impression that no Mafia related contact was allowed "behind the scenes" unless specified in the rules, and this would include comments on each other's pages.

Yeah but I dont want to give away too many hints. I'm just a backup after all. I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out soon :P

:blink::mellow: the problem is, I think EVERYTHING is a clue. If you could point me in the direction of the clue, I would be indebted to you for eternity...

Dang, I give up. I finally find the y_key, and then the number I get from it gives me no results on google. I'm tired of it, and seeing as how much work it's taking you guys and you still have nothing, it doesn't seem worth it.

is this driving anyone else crazy? im still stuck on the clue. THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

I'm going nuts too, don't worry, it's definitely not just you! I'm going to have to throw in the towel in a little bit though, and start up again later...The problem where I'm stuck is I can't find the frickin' clue!

:blink::mellow: the problem is, I think EVERYTHING is a clue. If you could point me in the direction of the clue, I would be indebted to you for eternity...

I've always thought that the best comedians were the ones who built their jokes around a previous punchline. ;)

Edited by Sinistral

I have reached the American Association of Exporters and Importers. That's as far as I got.

Do I have the right meta y_key? Someone else before me mentioned the aaei as well.

no, you don't have the right meta key. Take another look at The Philosophers clue...it's in there, but hard to see

no, you don't have the right meta key. Take another look at The Philosophers clue...it's in there, but hard to see

and as for my spot, thanks for the help sinistral, but i'm still stuck. I have to take off for now, but will be back to try again later...