BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Beggar

unreality

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

wait, so do you have it, and then saw how i got my anwswer, or did you not have it at all?

the hint thing took me to a site that said it was a GPR, but then I tried again, and got ADM.

Now, keep goign with it, Mekel. Sinistral, all I have to say is :P

Edit: but sinistral, did you get all the way. I saw you got to the page, but there's more, right?

Edited by dusty_b109

the hint thing took me to a site that said it was a GPR, but then I tried again, and got ADM.

Now, keep goign with it, Mekel. Sinistral, all I have to say is :P

Edit: but sinistral, did you get all the way. I saw you got to the page, but there's more, right?

Yep... its really deep. Unreality this is awesome. I got past the next part then got stuck again. Hint: Next part requires some knowledge of a foreign language.

hmm... wierd. All I found so far was a bunch of clues on the philosopher's page. what the heck is a meta? If you tell me that I'm pretty sure I'll get everything.

the authentication for a web page

Yep... its really deep. Unreality this is awesome. I got past the next part then got stuck again. Hint: Next part requires some knowledge of a foreign language.

hehe :P Yeah I saw you snoopin there. Nice work Sinistral ;D

retry, and it will take you
adrenomedulin

B)) Of course I cannot reveal anything (hehehe), but I'd just like to say you guys are solving it faster than I thought, so good job guys :P There's more of course. Much more. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I'd like to say b4 I go for 3 hrs or more is that

"why are we talking like this?"

We are posting nothing! I got it, I got the next part....

blah blah blah...

What I got

cloning but there is no illusionist here.

The GR has a dummy in the first post.

I get the adrenomedulin comment

which by the way adrenomedulin is spelled wrong.

i'm going to die of confusion. I think I get it but everyone seems to know more than I do. I don't even know what the y_key is... if I knew that code I would clearly get it... but i've been googling and there seems to be a thousand metas called y_key

i'm going to die of confusion. I think I get it but everyone seems to know more than I do. I don't even know what the y_key is... if I knew that code I would clearly get it... but i've been googling and there seems to be a thousand metas called y_key

keep trying!

hint: I know unreality said not to trust people, but the riddle is sooooo long!

the y_key is the web-page source

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! I am now stuck, not sure what's a clue and what's not. It's too the point where I'm going through Unreality's old posts searching for clues, but then being skeptical if it's a clue or my imagination and over-thinking things.

Dang, in the hour or so I've been gone you guys have gotten way ahead of me.

keep trying!

hint: I know unreality said not to trust people, but the riddle is sooooo long!

the y_key is the web-page source

I figured that much out, but I can't find it anywhere! I haven't a clue which web page it's in.