BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this has been posted before or if it's the wrong place.

I can't image anyone being able to do this after viewing it only one time.

Good luck and congratulations if you're brilliant. It took me 21 times!

22 answers to this question

WELcome to the den pappydon

nice boggling haven't properly tried yet

by the way if you post something in the wrong place, the moderators/administrator move it for you

you don't need to worry about it

took me 3 time (but trust me I'm not smart) it takes like 10 tries to draw it right, the first time i didn't have paper, the second time i had paper and couldn't draw it then (just a few minutes ago) i memorized it

Just a piece of Trivia :

The drawing very much resembles a type of art practiced quite frequently in India. In South India, it is referred to as Kolam. It is a traditional practice, where the women of the house are awake before the sun rises and draw kolams with rice powder in front of the house. On special occasions, the Kolams or rangoli(coloured kolam) may even be a circle of radius , ranging anywhere from 10 metres or so to several metres. :D Btw, this drawing would be a small part in that Kolam.

Just wanted to share it with you guys and the womenfolk practice a lot before gaining perfection, so it would not be fair comparing them to us. When it comes to drawing, I leave it to the hands of others. So sorry, I didn't try this. ;)

I noticed that he is left handed and has movement or coordination that differs from that of right-handed. I can do it If I copy it. It is only scribble or doodle. I can eat supper with my left hand. :rolleyes:

that takes skills man

Holy Freak! I'm BRILLIANT!!...and right-handed! I did it in only two tries!

Of course it probably doesn't hurt that I'm an art major and an avid doodler. :D

likewise.. I'm no art major but am a very avid doodler.. XD

I noticed that he is left handed and has movement or coordination that differs from that of right-handed. I can do it If I copy it. It is only scribble or doodle. I can eat supper with my left hand. :rolleyes:

It's actually my experience that those who are left handed typically seem to be advanced in visual arts.

Of course it probably doesn't hurt that I'm an art major and an avid doodler. :D

Hehe yes we art majors are brilliant :D

It's actually my experience that those who are left handed typically seem to be advanced in visual arts.

Hehe yes we art majors are brilliant :D

I almost did it first time, as it follows a logical pattern. Except my middle lines were straight not curved. Fixed that u[ on time number 2. :D

i did it in two tries.. and i'm right-handed =) :rolleyes:

I almost did it first time, as it follows a logical pattern. Except my middle lines were straight not curved. Fixed that u[ on time number 2. :D

I managed to do it right second time around, first time I didn't notice how he "jumps" from one piece to the other. Then the second time I've noticed that he uses middle lines to "jump" :lol:

Now that was one confusing explanation :huh:

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this has been posted before or if it's the wrong place.

I can't image anyone being able to do this after viewing it only one time.

Good luck and congratulations if you're brilliant. It took me 21 times!

I had to pause it

Two tries. The first time I didn't see that he was crossing lines with curves on his way to the next corner, so mine had a square center. It reminded me of some weaving doodles that I've drawn.