BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TwoaDay

Question

i created this thread as an experiment to see if anyone will post thier dreams online.

ill start

i dreampt that my gerbils had babies and they looked like they were made out of cardboard

there were tons and they got out of their cage and then.. THEN...

i woke up

i know its weird but im sure some of you guys have had weirder ones

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I had a dream that my parents let me mix cement and stone and I created almost solid rock. I bought some huge fireworks and tied each rock to it. Then I set off the fireworks. Note that this is in my backyard ;). Anyways, so after I set it off the flew straight up, and in less than a second, I couldn't see it. 5 minutes later, on the news, there were reports on giant meteorite rocks crashing in to cars. :lol: :lol: It was way funnier than I described it.

I had a dream where the entire school was having some sort of war with rubber bands and foam pellets until a pack of wolves jumped out from the water pipes and attacked.

Last night? I think I was at an army base. The sergeant used "friggin'" every chance he got. One of the soldiers lead me around or something, and...I think my friends might have been there? I don't know, my dreams are very random. One second I could be doing something with someone and the next it's a totally different person and I still don't realize it's a dream.

I had a dream that my father lost his vision but gained spiderman and daredevil powers ( kinda i guess?) and then he built a giant wooden wheel thingy that we all rode and played on...it was fun

I once dreamed I was a potato and for some reason it was the funniest thing ever. I couldn't laugh in my dream but I remember it was incredibly funny. :D

That's a random one for ya :lol:

Edited by pw0nzd

Sometimes I only remember parts of my dreams that are REALLY WEIRD or just random. :lol: I heard that dreams are just thoughts displayed in "Different Ways"

I remember parts where one of my family member were kissing Santa. Another time I was being chased (or playing with) a GIANT hamster but when I turned around it was like an inch tall.

I can't explain the Santa one but my sister really wanted a hamster and kept mentioning it. My more memorable ones are the ones that seem to have more meaning to me. ^_^