BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm starting to think that we might want to wait to start the game, by the time we have the game set up and everyone has confirmed roles, it will probably be friday or saturday. I won't be on nearly as much during the vacation, and the gameplay will be slow. we can start it sooner if you like, but I think the best time would probably be either after or just before my vacation ends.

Why Friday or Saturday? If people cannot confirm within 24hrs (same as the day post) then they need to be removed. This thread has been open for a while now, and if all questionables haven't confirmed by, say, noon tomorrow, then puts the backups in the slots and begin.

Ok, Maybe PG will be in soon, at least we will know yes or no soon. Tomorrow I'm busy until late evening. I PMed her twice I believe, so you need not worry about to few players this time. ASAP is OK w/ ME!

IT'S OFF TO PENGVILLE!

Edited by akaslickster

Now I'm starting to think that we might want to wait to start the game, by the time we have the game set up and everyone has confirmed roles, it will probably be friday or saturday. I won't be on nearly as much during the vacation, and the gameplay will be slow. we can start it sooner if you like, but I think the best time would probably be either after or just before my vacation ends.

When is it going to start, Im going away for work on saturday-friday, and cant garentee a internet connection!

the cyans need to confirm by this time tomorrow ;D

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) KOP

17) Dusty

18) Puzzlegirl

19) LIS

20) Tolecnal

Backups to potentially replace unconfirmed cyans:

Backups

1)

Well, the way I see it, we have two options:

1. Start ASAP(probably start from thursday to saturday) - not quite as good a game, slower, not as good stories, I won't be around much, sometimes only once or twice a day

2. Wait until I get back(start August 10th) - faster game, I'll be around all the time(except sleep), better stories, good game

What do you guys think? I'm personally leaning towards #2, that way we get a good game, only have to wait about a week.

Frost, I say option 1. The stories won't be worse, it's fine ;D

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) KOP

17) Dusty

18) Puzzlegirl

19) LIS

20) Tolecnal

Backups

1)

2)

3)

Well, the way I see it, we have two options:

1. Start ASAP(probably start from thursday to saturday) - not quite as good a game, slower, not as good stories, I won't be around much, sometimes only once or twice a day

2. Wait until I get back(start August 10th) - faster game, I'll be around all the time(except sleep), better stories, good game

What do you guys think? I'm personally leaning towards #2, that way we get a good game, only have to wait about a week.

A number of people who are signed up to participate have stated that they will have restricted access time during the next week, and we do seem to be rushing things as it is. As much as I would like to start M V, it definitely seems to make more sense to cool our jets and back off a little. The world's not going to end tomorrow if M V doesn't start (at least not so far as I know :P ) so my votes currently with #2.

Of course, if people prefer #1, I'll be here. B))

my vote is for option 2 - frost can send us our roles before his return travel day, and people who have night stuff to do can do that, so he can do night post #1 as soon as he gets back and reads everything, etc. There's no need to rush, and no need to stress Frost's vacation.

EDIT: and what dawh said.

Edited by Cherry Lane

I've read Mafia II and I read IV as it happened. I can get on at the very least twice a day (I'm an intern at a really boring non-profit and Mafia happens to be the highlight of my day here). I have read all of the rules and I'll be active in all of the conversations that I deem it necessary for me to be active in. ;)

My vote is to wait until Frost returns from Vacation. That way I'll have time to get my laptop up and going and I won't have to check in on this retarded PC all day!

my vote is for option 2 - frost can send us our roles before his return travel day, and people who have night stuff to do can do that, so he can do night post #1 as soon as he gets back and reads everything, etc. There's no need to rush, and no need to stress Frost's vacation.

EDIT: and what dawh said.

Now that idea I like. It has been kind of fast paced recently. This way we all(hopefully) will be here the whole time, we aren't pressured to get people to confirm, and yet it's not a very long wait. I could probably send the roles sometime in the middle of the vacation, and get everything set up with the mafia and stuff.

Thats a long wait to wait. I suppose I can find something else meanwhile. My friend is in town so I can hang out by the poolside. Get a sunburn or whatever. All are welcome to join the Rock, Paper Scissors Tournaments, hosted by Lemonymelon. Unless she quits doing it. I can create a bunch of riddles as well. Ok ASAP or the 10th.

I am fine with waiting until the 10th. Seems like a lot of ppl are going on vacation and that will just make things

confusing. Since Frost is in charge I will let him choose.

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) KOP

17) Dusty

18) Puzzlegirl

19) LIS

20) Tolecnal

Backups

1)

2)

3)

this is the current roster... KOP doesn't seem to be active lately... just an observation.