BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks

i tried to set one up im guessing that i should out all the names in a colum, the possible jobs somewhere, and my guesses for each next to the names

if anyone has corrections or suggestions please help

this may just be one of my Mafia pet peeves (like color coding ;D), but the correct term is role, not job :P Just correctin' ya. A role is much more than a job... like, the or maybe :P

Alright guys, it's after midnight here, I'll be getting to bed soon. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I won't be on for at least 24, if not 48 hours(depends on the hotel we stay at along the way - if it has free internet). Only 6 more people need to confirm their role still, hopefully everyone will have by the time I get there(late Monday evening). If that's the case, I might start the game right then, though I need some free time(which there should be a good bit of). Be warned though, if we start it when I get there(or during my vacation), there will be another long day or night while I'm travelling back home next weekend(similar to unreality's, maybe not as long). I'll check back in a day or so, hope to start the game soon!

awesome! :D I can't wait. Have fun on your trip B))

i can't wait this is gonna be so much fun

yay 301 posts

Happy Journey , Frost. :D And have Mafia dreams. :P

EDIT: 301st post.

lol Twoaday was talking about his personal posts, GC was talking about this topic ;D weird...

lol Twoaday was talking about his personal posts, GC was talking about this topic ;D weird...

Yeah! I saw that too. :D Actually, It was the 300th reply, but in my hurry I labelled it as the 300th post. I quickly made a correction by making it 301st post. :P

TAD , you are now part of a historical moment. My hearty congratulations. :D

whoot :)

o an i knew they are roles, i was in a hurry so i wasn't thinking

i get like that too about how wrestling is not a game its' a sport/competition

YAY FOR MAFIA

Okay, fine with the lynchers dude. :lol: Best bet is keep a low profile. Good luck in V. Edited by akaslickster

as mafia V starts, the mafia clean there guns... the grim reaper sharpens his/her scythe... the doctor prepares his/her med kit... the healer preapares his/her herbs... the illusionist practices his/her magic... the ninja trains with his/her nunchucks... and the watch dog preapares his... umm... eyes?

ill be watching you...

(mind you, i wont post in mafia V, just the sign up forum.)

Hey, guys, this is me on my vacation(after a day of driving), I do not yet have all of the PMs that I need, hopefully I will get them soon. I also have to help the mafia with setting up the forum for discussion. Once those happen, we can start! See you guys tomorrow(I hope)! B))

I must declare that after this weekend I am ready to begin this Penguin adventure and I am being patient. Hope it turns out super and all. I think there will be no more argumentation but, there has to be some conflict.

Argumentation is what it's all about! ;) Lets get this verbal knock-down drag-out started! :P

Frost, I think one of those PMs you're waiting for is someone who's traveling this week (don't remember who...too lazy to look thru all the posts.....) so you may not be able to start for a few days.

did anyone else notice how early unreality is on today?