BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Pause. Breathe in...

lol, sounds like a blond joke I heard once. She had to listen to that through a pair of headphones so she wouldn't die :lol:

yeah, right! you probably peek inside people's medicine cabinets when you use their restroom!

How did you know that? In Mafia IV, I checked out the medicine cabinets of every male member(as I had access only to the men's restroom, too bad the women's restroom was off-limits to me :P ). That's the reason the Mafia girls escaped my wrath. Though I could have asked CP for help on that. But I guessed she would be a trifle too decent for that. :D

Hey! Aka , do you mean Condominiums, those posh apartments. Weird! Didn't know they would fit into these medicine cabinets. :P

Ghosts of the past, now I know and feel the pain of restraining your urge to post in the lively Mafia discussion. :( But no worries following up closely. Will slip hints now and then, I guess it's allowed. :P

Ghosts of the past, now I know and feel the pain of restraining your urge to post in the lively Mafia discussion. :( But no worries following up closely. Will slip hints now and then, I guess it's allowed. :P

um...no. It isn't. Or shouldn't be. :P:P

Oh Yes! The host god of Pengville just gave me clearance to take-off. :D

I was just kidding. Did you really believe that? :P

its just like when i clicked on the link.

your mean too. i hope you feel the pain of being dead and not being able to post! :P lol, jk

i know this is kinda late, but i just realized how ironic it was that i was singing the final countdown right before i got blown up in mafia IV

its just like when i clicked on the link.

your mean too. i hope you feel the pain of being dead and not being able to post! :P lol, jk

i know this is kinda late, but i just realized how ironic it was that i was singing the final countdown right before i got blown up in mafia IV

LOL!!!! I hadn't thought of that! What a beautiful irony B))

Going to back to Mafia IV, CP was definitely not rude. Her posts sounded rude, only because she didn't use smileys. Mathgirl, sorry if you were offended(You were not :P ) but CP was just backing me up. She just wanted something substantial to add and since we both were arguing, she must have decided to use your name. So Phoenix, I think it's cleared up. :P

I have a very strong urge to reply to many of your posts, but I will wait till the game ends. Hey! Good job , guys. Thanks for the revenge. Rene , sorry Bad luck. But you were one of the conspirators, involved in my kill. So I don't have any regrets. :P