BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia V Signups

unreality

With starting the game,how much do you guys care about when we start it? I didn't expect the sign-up to go this fast, thought it might take a week. The thing is, I'm going on vacation next week. I will have internet access, and probably be on mor than I anticipated(not really doing much).The problem arises with the travelling. I won't be able to get on a computer for most of two days straight while we are driving there and back, so it would be a situation similar to that of unreality's leaving for vacation last game. There is a slight chance that I will have internet inbetween the two days, it depends on the hotel we stay at. What are your thoughts, when do you guys want to start the game?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I say that KOP should be invincible first night and day, as well as PG invincible first night <-btw, is she playing?-Dang, we're almost full!

We should probably wait for KOP and PG to confirm/get replaced and the rest to fill up, but I'm OK with starting whenever. If you think that you'll be able to host adequately during your trip, I don't see a problem with starting earlier and take brief host leave a couple times if necessary.

If Puzzlegirl is playing, I would like to note that it is not the first night that she has problems with... :P

i say that the ASAP (Assassination, Swords, And Pistols :P ) thing is great. Why not start it as soon as possible?

Like my signature?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

we can't start until KOP and PG confirm (we're just saving them a spot) and then two more people sign up...

Host: Frost

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) KOP

17) Dusty

18) Puzzlegirl

Idk but I just got a PM from LIS

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) Taliesin

8) Itachi

9) CrazyPainter

10) Cherry Lane

11) Dnae

12) Nayana

13) Dawh

14) pw0nzd

15) GC

16) KOP

17) Dusty

18) Puzzlegirl

19) LIS - only if it starts AFTER a day or two

Edited by unreality

1) Unreality

2) Brandonb

3) Frozen

4) Slick

5) TwoaDay

6) Yoruichi-san

7) taliesin

8) itachi

9) crazypainter that better?

Ha, I was so groggy when I posted last I assumed the game was full.

Assume makes and a** out of you and me. Well, in this case just me...

I am on board.

Off to read the last 10 pages...

[quote name='unreality' date='Jul 30 2008, 07:53 AM' post='54933'

oh, and crazypainter: there were complaints last time of you insulting or demeaning people... we're not asking if this is true or not, we're just saying, this is a fun game and don't let it happen this time :P thanks!

[quote name='unreality' date='Jul 30 2008, 07:53 AM' post='54933'

oh, and crazypainter: there were complaints last time of you insulting or demeaning people... we're not asking if this is true or not, we're just saying, this is a fun game and don't let it happen this time :P thanks!

Whoa! Did I????

I am totally shocked!

I am so sorry. Really I am.

Would you please email me what I said?

Or post it here.

Maybe I dont know what constitutes insulting or

demeaning someone.

Please let me know.

I would never want to do that!

namaste,

crazypainter

namaste!! Do you speak hindi? :)

namaste!! Do you speak hindi? :)

Unfortunatly, no. I just love comparative religion. Could be all the art history courses I

took in college.

When I found out it meant "that which is sacred in me honors that which is sacred in you"

I loved it. Am I wrong with the translation?

Heck, I guess once we get enough people, I'm up for starting it, so long as you guys don't mind the fact that I won't be on as much starting Sunday(once I'm on vacation, I can only get on two, maybe three times a day). The only problem with it is that I won't be able to write as good stories if I'm on vacation, and I might not have access to all of my files. Though I highly doubt that you guys want to wait until the tenth to start playing(that's when I get back). So basically the game will be slower(with a few long days/nights) and not quite as good stories, but we can start it sooner. This also depends on when we are full. If we waited a week it might be a bit better, though Brandonb, when does your vacation end?

Unfortunatly, no. I just love comparative religion. Could be all the art history courses I

took in college.

When I found out it meant "that which is sacred in me honors that which is sacred in you"

I loved it. Am I wrong with the translation?

err..yeah..namaste means hi/hello but with some respect :) We say it with folded hands(palms on one another if u have seen) yes it is honouring, sort of welcoming too but usually used as hello :)

I guess ASAP works, though there will be a few breaks. I guess I'll just email the files to myself so I can access them on any computer. Hopefully I can write some good stories, I'll just stay up late writing them. ^_^ ASAP it is then!

BTW, I'll be posting a Word Puzzles #4 soon for those who need something to do while they're waiting. :D

Edited by Frost

Heck, I guess once we get enough people, I'm up for starting it, so long as you guys don't mind the fact that I won't be on as much starting Sunday(once I'm on vacation, I can only get on two, maybe three times a day). The only problem with it is that I won't be able to write as good stories if I'm on vacation, and I might not have access to all of my files. Though I highly doubt that you guys want to wait until the tenth to start playing(that's when I get back). So basically the game will be slower(with a few long days/nights) and not quite as good stories, but we can start it sooner. This also depends on when we are full. If we waited a week it might be a bit better, though Brandonb, when does your vacation end?

Pretty sure I'll be back on the 10th, same as you.

Edit: Though, the difference being that I am almost positive that I will not be able to get on at all during that time.

Edited by Brandonb

I guess ASAP works, though there will be a few breaks. I guess I'll just email the files to myself so I can access them on any computer. Hopefully I can write some good stories, I'll just stay up late writing them. ^_^ ASAP it is then!

BTW, I'll be posting a Word Puzzles #4 soon for those who need something to do while they're waiting. :D

ASAP!! woohoo!! thanx! :D

Pretty sure I'll be back on the 10th, same as you.

Edit: Though, the difference being that I am almost positive that I will not be able to get on at all during that time.

I guess no one wants to wait that long, it seems. THough it would be better if we did...

Edited by Frost