• Answers 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

she said it was

a word not a letter

it could fit well all the lines:

If I were in, I couldn't be contained.

(read the 1st "I" as the letter and not as the pronoun)

You have me, and I am like.

(the word "You" contains the letter U; U and You are pronounced the same way)

I go up as you go towards F.

(F is the 6th letter of the alphabet from the top, U is the 6th one from the bottom).

It has a sense. Don't you think?

if i were in....

;)

What am I?

Fire

? How does that fit with the 2nd line? Like I said (and someone else earlier caught on to), the 2nd line answers the question in the most direct manner...;)

Oh, and your insight about what the last line could mean earlier was correct...but it just doesn't apply to the other lines...:P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

AIR specifically O2

The ionospheric layers

D layer : The D layer is the innermost layer, 50 km to 90 km above the surface of the Earth.

E layer : The E layer is the middle layer, 90 km to 120 km above the surface of the Earth.

ES layer : The Es layer or sporadic E-layer. Sporadic E propagation is characterized by small clouds of intense ionization, which can support radio wave reflections from 25 – 225 MHz.

F layer : The F layer or region, also known as the Appleton layer, is 120 km to 400 km above the surface of the Earth.

Neutrino

Neutrino ... and it is ....

Neutrinos are elementary particles that travel close to the speed of light, lack an electric charge, are able to pass through ordinary matter almost undisturbed and are thus extremely difficult to detect.

More than 50 trillion solar electron neutrinos pass through the human body every second...

Flavors of neutrinos are: electron neutrinos (Ve), muon neutrinos (Vμ) and tau neutrinos (Vτ) and each type also has an antimatter partner, called an antineutrino - This antineutrino is the LIKE in this riddle, the antimatter or the neutrinos :P

The velocity of the neutrinos are different for different flavors and is closely related to their mass; the heavier the neutrino, the slower they move :P

Tau neutrinos being the heaviest has a velocity that is slower than Muon neutrinos. From T-M, we go towards "F" :rolleyes:

Muon neutrinos being heavier than Electron neutrinos, travels slower. Hence the velocity goes up when you go towards "F" ... QED :unsure: