BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

It's pretty straight forward. Decode the message, each letter is consistently-(always) replaced-(maybe) by a different letter in the alphabet.

And don't forget the spoilers!

-This puzzle is what I call a level - 1

Which means that this puzzle is - Straight forward, decently long quote. Including all letters and the name of the quoted person.

Good Luck!

IDR MYDS KJPT YP J KYR ARYLO UYS J GFPDRO, JPT FR AOOGA CFBO JP KYDS. AFR ZFRK J ISORRM WFSC UYS JP KYDS, JPT FR AOOGA CFBO J GFPDRO, PYZ RKJR’A SOCJRFLFRM. ~JCEOSR OFPAROFP

9 answers to this question

I think I can cope with these Level 1 problems. But someone else always gets there first with the harder ones!

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a minute, now that's relativity - Albert Einstein

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a

pretty girl for an hour, and is seems like a minute, now that's relativity. ~ Albert Einstein

Dang, you beat me to it. B))

Oh well, first one that I actually tried. At least I got it, maybe I'll try some of the harder ones next time. I just hate it how some people finish it instantly so its complete before I ever see it.

Edited by Frost

Glad to see others are trying this now! Isn't it fun? Too bad I didn't get here in time. But really, I'm glad others had a chance to try it. Maybe you <addresses other respndents> will try harder ones now, too.

Dang, you beat me to it. B))

Oh well, first one that I actually tried. At least I got it, maybe I'll try some of the harder ones next time. I just hate it how some people finish it instantly so its complete before I ever see it.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a

pretty girl for an hour, and is seems like a minute, now that's relativity. ~ Albert Einstein

It's the first one I've got to before anyone else (except for the one that no-one bothered to reply to because it had been posted so many times!).

I just looked back at the Level 4 puzzle - I'm not sure how I would ever get an answer to that, so looking forward to trying a level 2 first!

It's the first one I've got to before anyone else (except for the one that no-one bothered to reply to because it had been posted so many times!).

I just looked back at the Level 4 puzzle - I'm not sure how I would ever get an answer to that, so looking forward to trying a level 2 first!

I'll be running back up the ladder of difficulty after this, so people who are following this can get used to how each difficulty builds on the former. In fact I think I may have already made a level 2.... Nope nvm, I have the quote, but I haven't encoded it yet. I'll post it in a few hours. :)

It's pretty straight forward. Decode the message, each letter is consistently-(always) replaced-(maybe) by a different letter in the alphabet.

And don't forget the spoilers!

-This puzzle is what I call a level - 1

Which means that this puzzle is - Straight forward, decently long quote. Including all letters and the name of the quoted person.

Good Luck!

IDR MYDS KJPT YP J KYR ARYLO UYS J GFPDRO, JPT FR AOOGA CFBO JP KYDS. AFR ZFRK J ISORRM WFSC UYS JP KYDS, JPT FR AOOGA CFBO J GFPDRO, PYZ RKJR’A SOCJRFLFRM. ~JCEOSR OFPAROFP

Even though it has been solved. Here is my contribution :P

PUT YOUR HAND ON A HOT STOVE FOR A MINUTE, AND IT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR. SIT WITH A PRETTY GIRL FOR AN HOUR, AND IT SEEMS LIKE A MINUTE, NOW THAT’S RELATIVITY. ~ALBERT EINSTEIN