BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Don't you have some wii professional coming over Prince Marth? Troubleshooting person? Or did that happen already? I don't know what the problem is! Its so frustrating! :angry:

~The Fox

Well...Someone WAS suppose to call <_< But it never happened for some reason.

Hey Prince Marth, why is your favorite stage Smashville? Just curious. I rarely played it because I played All-Star too much.

Well...I like it because of the music. All the different K.K. songs. And it's as close as you can get to being final destination...Without actually being it. I HATE THAT STAGE! Everyone likes to play it too much.

Well...I like it because of the music. All the different K.K. songs. And it's as close as you can get to being final destination...Without actually being it. I HATE THAT STAGE! Everyone likes to play it too much.

lol, though it's not too bad of a stage. I guess the music is pretty good, I just rarely play that level. Though there are a lot of stages that are somewhat similar to it, but with platforms. I like the Halbred, that one's cool. I actually like a lot of them, it's good to mix it up sometimes. :D

I know this is off topic, but I thought I'd bring it up: Does anyone here have Mario Kart Wii?

Yes. I do!

Oh really? Me too, and I think I'm a lot better at it than I am at Brawl(probably). I think BB mentioned that he might exchange Brawl for Mario Kart Wii soon...maybe we could set up some races. :D

Oh really? Me too, and I think I'm a lot better at it than I am at Brawl(probably). I think BB mentioned that he might exchange Brawl for Mario Kart Wii soon...maybe we could set up some races. :D

wow... mekal the unlucky strikes again... i was going to get it a while ago but the store was out of that game... so i got MP3 corruption... BTW, does anyone have that?

Well, it seems like it would be a waste to start a new topic just for Mario Kart Wii, I guess we could just set stuff up here as well.

And no Mekal, I don't, though that game doesn't even have multiplayer.

I can't think of any other really good games that I have that would be good here...hmmmm...

Unrelated, once again, yet even more so this time: Anyone have CIV IV?(It's a computer game) :D

Edited by Frost

Yeah, and he beat me BAD :lol: But hey at least it worked ^_^ I blame all the LAG....<_< It seriously was killing any chances I had...I self destructed a few more times then I normally would :blink:

~Kat

Edit: And I think Marth is growing on me :unsure:

Edited by Kathleen

Yeah, and he beat me BAD :lol: But hey at least it worked ^_^ I blame all the LAG....<_< It seriously was killing any chances I had...I self destructed a few more times then I normally would :blink:

~Kat

Edit: And I think Marth is growing on me :unsure:

Yeah, the lag is always terrible when I play Prince Marth too...is it bad for you Prince Marth? That would be an unfair advantage. He's still better than either of us though, I doubt we'd beat him with no lag, though I'm sure we'd do a lot better.

Yeah, the lag is always terrible when I play Prince Marth too...is it bad for you Prince Marth? That would be an unfair advantage. He's still better than either of us though, I doubt we'd beat him with no lag, though I'm sure we'd do a lot better.

I"m TRYING not to think of all those times he killed me... (although when we vs. the coms we both dominated)

I agree - Marth is plain awsome!!!!!!!!!

I'm better with lucario(probably something to do with all the times i've used him) but somehow, he's just not as fun :D

I don't suppose you could give me any hints on fighting with Marth? :lol:

I don't get much lag on wi-fi but I get more when i'm playing Prince Marth???

He must have a rubbish connection :P

Ok, first of all, to answer the questions about lag, I have as much lag as the slowest connection has. I don't have a crappy connection. The speed is dependent on 2 main things. The players internet connection and distance between players. I'm in Virginia so depending on how far away you are you can see about how much it may lag. There are a lot of times that I also have no lag...But I've always had as much lag as the rest of you since it auto-negotiates for us to all have the same speed as the slowest person. I work with computer networking so I'm sure that's how it works. Sorry if any of this goes over your head. Like I said, I work with computer networking so I understand this stuff a bit more Hehe ^^;;

Oh and...Panther and Mekal...Go to my Wi-Fi games Friend Codes topic and add your Brawl code as well as any other friend codes you have for your Wi-Fi games.

Ok, first of all, to answer the questions about lag, I have as much lag as the slowest connection has. I don't have a crappy connection. The speed is dependent on 2 main things. The players internet connection and distance between players. I'm in Virginia so depending on how far away you are you can see about how much it may lag. There are a lot of times that I also have no lag...But I've always had as much lag as the rest of you since it auto-negotiates for us to all have the same speed as the slowest person. I work with computer networking so I'm sure that's how it works. Sorry if any of this goes over your head. Like I said, I work with computer networking so I understand this stuff a bit more Hehe ^^;;

I figured that's how it worked, but this doesn't make sense to me. When I play Brandonb, there is very little lag(little enough that it doesn't bother me), and yet he lives farther away from me than you do. You live incredibly close to me if you live in Virginia, and yet the lag with you is terrible. How does that work?

Uh, I haven't played Brawl in AGES <_< I've been too caught up in mafia...*sigh* Is anyone free Friday for a round?

~Kat

I'll be open Friday, so I'll be more than willing to join in!

Edit: Well...Actually that depends. The crew may have something planned for me on Friday since it's my birthday...So make that a "I might be available."

Edited by Prince_Marth85