BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just reposting the full list of Brawl codes:

Frost: 0774-3925-4946

Brandonb: don't remember, couldn't find it on here.

Prince Marth: 4382-1920-3792

Kat: 4983-7643-1040

Mekal: 4081-5354-9775

Panther: 0946 3714 4738

I still don't remember BB's code, I could never find it on this topic, and I'm too lazy to check myself. So could you please post it BB? That reminds me... I never added some of you guys to my list. Still don't have time.

Woo! 1500 posts! B))

Edited by Frost

I dunno, I think he left...darn thats bad timing <_<

~Kat

Wow I haven't signed anything Kat in a while :P

Edit: Never mind, he's having dinner (took me a second to remember there are different time zones :P Its like 12:00 here), maybe he'll be back

Edited by Kathleen

No fair! I had to pause it cause my mom came in and made me take my temperature <_< I wouldn't have stayed on that ledge otherwise :angry: Well for some reason it won't work AT ALL! :angry:

~Kat

Edit: I have to go eat lunch soon (and then go back to school :( ) So I can probably do only one more Brawl

Edited by Kathleen

Does no one know what the Franklin Badge is...I can name too many times where someone has a projectile user and I get the Franklin Badge and just stand there. Projectile user, usually thinking they can get a quick kill in with their attack since I just stand there, charges their attack and releases it only to get hit and probably wonder what the heck happened XDXDXD

Oh...And while I'm here, I can go ahead and modify the Code listing. I forgot I had Brandon's in my AIM logs. XD

Prince Marth: 4382-1920-3792

Frost: 0774-3925-4946

Brandonb: 2750-3057-4291

Kat: 4983-7643-1040

Mekal: 4081-5354-9775

Panther: 0946-3714-4738

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Whoa, how do you do the Franklin Badge? Sounds helpful ^_^ Oh and thanks for posting brandonb's code, I'll enter that in when I have time...have to catch up on my homework though, lots of Romeo and Juliet notes <_< I may or may not be on tonight, I'll try my best. We should organize a time where most of us are on.

~The Fox <(^-^)>

Does no one know what the Franklin Badge is...I can name too many times where someone has a projectile user and I get the Franklin Badge and just stand there. Projectile user, usually thinking they can get a quick kill in with their attack since I just stand there, charges their attack and releases it only to get hit and probably wonder what the heck happened XDXDXD

Yeah, it is awesome, the problem is how hard it is to tell if someone has it. Personally, if someone's just standing there, I'd rush them to attack, screw projectiles.

Whoa, how do you do the Franklin Badge? Sounds helpful ^_^ Oh and thanks for posting brandonb's code, I'll enter that in when I have time...have to catch up on my homework though, lots of Romeo and Juliet notes <_< I may or may not be on tonight, I'll try my best. We should organize a time where most of us are on.

~The Fox <(^-^)>

The Franklin Badge is just one of the various items you can pick up in a brawl. Just pick it up if you see it during a brawl(though it can be hard to tell), and you automatically put it on(I forget how long it lasts, but it wears off).

You guys really need to figure out what's wrong so we can set up some sort of mass brawl one weekend. I don't think you can do a tournament online with friends(correct me if I'm wrong, that would be cool), though we could just do a 4 way battle with 4 people that want to. The major problem that I can think of is the difference in how good each of us are. Clearly, Prince Marth seems to be the best, and BB's very good too. I'm reasonable, though since I haven't played much recently I really suck(After a few hours of practice beforehand I might do pretty good). So if we ever plan to do a multi person bawl, I figure we will have to do teams. It would be unfair for Prince Marth to destroy everyone(and a bit boring).

Oh dang, the lag will probably be terrible if we have 4 people playing at once. It's bad enough sometimes with two people. I'm thinking I might want to connect the Wii to the internet directly to speed it up, not sure if that really helps. :P