BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think it should be in the others section, as I'm pretty sure the games section is for brainden created games. But that my opinion.

The Fox <(^-^)>

Edit: Yeah, all the mafia games, common answers, shootout, ABR, etc got moved :P

Edited by Kathleen

Anyone? I've been on a while, but I left my wii on for a bit :P I'll be on for the next little while, and I WANT to play Marth!

~The Fox <(^-^)>

Edit: Actually I won't be on until later, got some stuff to do...It'll only be an hour or two though max

Edited by Kathleen

I'm willing 2 play. here's my reposted friend code - 0946 3714 4738 - Can't wait 2 play Prince Marth!

He'll get thrashed!!!! :lol: <_<

BTW, my computer's in the other room so i will have 2 run between them 2 play and post.

Favs - Characters, 1.Lucario 2.Ike 3.Samus

Levels, Final destination, and my custom one (Olde Ruins)

Can I add u guys 2 my friend list on brainden?

Edited by Panther

I'm willing 2 play. here's my reposted friend code - 0946 3714 4738 - Can't wait 2 play Prince Marth!

He'll get thrashed!!!! :lol: <_<

BTW, my computer's in the other room so i will have 2 run between them 2 play and post.

Favs - Characters, 1.Lucario 2.Ike 3.Samus

Levels, Final destination, and my custom one (Olde Ruins)

Can I add u guys 2 my friend list on brainden?

Sure.

And as for me getting thrashed...We'll see...Mekal said the same thing and couldn't beat me.

Edit: I'm at work right now...So we'll have to play after 7pm eastern or some other time.

Edited by Prince_Marth85