BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

I'm still liking the puzzlegirl-lover thing, but what makes everyone sure she's the innocent half of the pair? I'm not sure where I'm going with this yet, just wanted to pose the question.

I am not even close to certain that she could possibly be the innocent half. However, I am more certain about her being a lover than I am of anyone else about anything else.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still liking the puzzlegirl-lover thing, but what makes everyone sure she's the innocent half of the pair? I'm not sure where I'm going with this yet, just wanted to pose the question.

Innocent or not , a baddie will die .

Case 1 : PG(innocent) , guy(baddie)

Case 2 : PG(baddie) , guy(innocent)

Either way , a baddie dies and we have to sacrifice an innocent as well . :)

what if puzzlegirl is an important innocent role? Her large bank account could mean that she's a doctor or an investegator or something like that.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Well because the Thief stole her identity so unless the mafia were stealing off their own (which you would doubt lol) shes not a mafia. Of course she could be a QA or a GR.. but if that is the case then a QA or GR would be lynched.....

Edit to add: :D

Edited by Joe's Student

I am not even close to certain that she could possibly be the innocent half. However, I am more certain about her being a lover than I am of anyone else about anything else.

I think PG's innocent , because there's the guy coming out of the water , maybe dark waters . he definitely treads on a black pavement . Anyway , he will die if PG is lynched .

Maybe we should change our votes to slick and see what happens....

Of course, the lovers don't know who their lover is, so that might not work.

True, since PG is a lover, then the other lover now knows who she is and will try to save them in order to save themselves. You're right, it probably won't work the other way around since PG can't be sure who the other lover is. Good point CL, I'll just stick to PG then.

Well because the Thief stole her identity so unless the mafia were stealing off their own (which you would doubt lol) shes not a mafia. Of course she could be a QA or a GR.. but if that is the case then a QA or GR would be lynched.....

Yeah ! if the thief stole her identity , she's definitely innocent . Because before the thief decides his victim , The godfather checks up on the person(innocent or baddie) , in this case PG . Generally it's how the mafioso operate .

Yeah ! if the thief stole her identity , she's definitely innocent . Because before the thief decides his victim , The godfather checks up on the person(innocent or baddie) , in this case PG . Generally it's how the mafioso operate .

Oh, ok, I hadn't thought of that. Guess you would know ;)

I think PG's innocent , because there's the guy coming out of the water , maybe dark waters . he definitely treads on a black pavement . Anyway , he will die if PG is lynched .

Also unreality's description of her seems.. innocent. i no its not much to go on but its the impression you get.

The only worry you get is that PG is more important an innocent than the baddy that dies with her... who knows? :wacko:

Edit to add: :D

If I was a mafioso (the thief) I would without a doubt steal from my fellow mafiosos in order to throw everyone else off. For each of my fellow mafiosos that I stole from, they would be instantly considered to not be a mafioso. Did you see that PG wasn't alarmed in Unreality's post about the theft? Maybe she was expecting it? Maybe not? It's not far fetched, and would actually be a good strategy.

If I was a mafioso (the thief) I would without a doubt steal from my fellow mafiosos in order to throw everyone else off. For each of my fellow mafiosos that I stole from, they would be instantly considered to not be a mafioso. Did you see that PG wasn't alarmed in Unreality's post about the theft? Maybe she was expecting it? Maybe not? It's not far fetched, and would actually be a good strategy.

Yeah ! Depend on Brandon for such devious ploys . :P If you are a mafioso , I definitely wouldn't doubt it .

Yea good point.

and as well, when the thief steals an identity, if they are investigated/spyed on, then does the investigator/spy just get PM'd the stolen identity i.e the burgled person's role, for example: janitor and not thief?

Yea good point.

and as well, when the thief steals an identity, if they are investigated/spyed on, then does the investigator/spy just get PM'd the stolen identity i.e the burgled person's role, for example: janitor and not thief?

Yeah ! Right . :D

EDIT : Only for the next day , though . PG's identity will be assumed by the thief only for today .

i guess that's a possibility, but what makes you so sure? Also, where's Johnson? He hasn't been on in a while, and we need his vote for lynching.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

I am almost sure Scott was the 3rd QA . :)

Do you know somehow i doubt it, im not sure totally why, but something Bandonb said earlier a while back made me suspicious.. it was too obvious a question he was asking about the QA's which is unlike him as he knows roles and permutations of the game inside out... just a thought lol

i guess that's a possibility, but what makes you so sure? Also, where's Johnson? He hasn't been on in a while, and we need his vote for lynching.

Because as Brandon and Frost were pointing out earlier , the 3rd QA did not break into a house , that's why I guess unreality didn't include him in the night post . :D

Johnson should be on in a short time. Nayana(I guess) and me were on leave , so we could post , but I guess Johnson would have been back from college only now. :)

Do you know somehow i doubt it, im not sure totally why, but something Bandonb said earlier a while back made me suspicious.. it was too obvious a question he was asking about the QA's which is unlike him as he knows roles and permutations of the game inside out... just a thought lol

Yeah ! Brandon works on that quite fast . But this is only the first day , so I doubt it . :D

ive been thinking it over and i think i will change my vote to PG

Mekal,

Are you thinking about it (as I am) or did you actually switch your vote. If you changed your vote please post a new list so we can see where the vote stands. Thanks.