BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

For lack of a better reason, Ill vote for Brandonb because while he's alive, it's very difficult to tell what he's up to. :P

Wow. Two QAs are already in contact, the Warlock had better get to work... :huh:

Don't worry, I've got your vote right Mekal. B)) Quoting Dawh. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess I can't disagree. This won't hurt him anyhow, because the majority are after Wreaths neck.

No offense brandonb but I believe this will not matter. It is a randomish vote. Also I'm color blind so if I can't match colors well then that's why. Bed time. Peace. At last.

Edited by akaslickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - voting for Mekal

2) Brandonb - voting for Joe's Student

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Kat

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Pw0nzd

12) Slick - voting for brandonb

13) Kat -voting for Wreath

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student - voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Wreath

18) Javoie - voting for Wreath

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Wreath

I am removing my vote for the time being as I don't want this to end yet. While the clue about puzzlegirl seems pretty solid, I'd rather not lynch her even if she was a masked lover, as the innocent roles are more important that the baddie roles, and the mafia don't lose much just by being a member short, while we'd be guaranteed of losing another, possibly important, inncocent role.

The only other evidence I can see right now is simple numbers: There are 4 mafia in the game (assuming scott wasn't one), and it's fair to assume they'd all vote for the same person to try and force an innocent lynching. The only person with 4 or more votes for them is me. I can't pick any of them out easily, as there is atleast one innocent simply going along with the vote. Two other people each have 2 votes for them, maybe one from the two QA's, the other from the inspector and the bomb?

I'm off to work now, I'll see what this post triggers when i get back in 7 hours time...

The magnitude of loss which we innocents will suffer if we lose an innocent only is greater than the loss of an innocent alongwith a baddie . But of course , if there is a confirmed baddie , we should go for him , which knowledge only the inspector has .

GC, I like your thinking! You may have found a real clue in unreality's post. I'm going to consider changing my vote. Looks like I have a few hours left to decide....

i have just woken up and 10 more pages have been added. Whoa!

I think GC is right about the lemonade, masked lovers thing. However, they're probably not going to die for each other right now, seing as they just met, eh?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

i have just woken up and 10 more pages have been added. Whoa!

I think GC is right about the lemonade, masked lovers thing. However, they're probably not going to die for each other right now, seing as they just met, eh?

They have to die , unless unreality wishes otherwise . :lol:

Sorry PG and other guy(baddie) .

Aka , if I were a baddie . I wouldn't want her dead because if she dies and if I were a baddie it's my loss . If she's a baddie and if I were also a baddie , then I wouldn't try to lynch her . She is definitely one of the masked lovers . You just have to read unreality's post very carefully to see that . Sorry Aka , you can't defend her , unless you are a baddie as well .

But I understand your feelings , Aka . ;)

GC - weren't you the one who lead the group to lynch me last time in Mafia II? And weren't you entirely wrong and then got murdered the next night? I'm not going to make the same mistake I did last time and try to defend myself (and I was entirely honest, I might add!) I'll let the other folks read unreality's post and decide for themselves. But, hopefully by now everyone knows that you are not a trustworthy source.

i guess i'm still wavery on the point. I'll probably wait for some more clues so i have a good reason for lynching someone. And since you brought up the Mafia II thing, I am suddenly much more suspicious.

2) Brandonb - voting for puzzlegirl

8) Dnae

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student - voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

Wow GC nice 1! I can't believe I missed that!

It seems that Slick is defending her a little bit... the other lover perhaps?

Sorry GC, I had to change the colors b/c the defender was already using it.

But, hopefully by now everyone knows that you are not a trustworthy source.

Actually PG, GC is not the source here. Unreality is, and I find him to be very trustworthy.

Edit: I know that it sucks to be a masked lover b/c two of you will die. But GC makes a very good point that at least this way we get a baddie no matter what.

Edited by Brandonb

yeah, but if slick was the masked lover, he wouldn't just openly defend her, right? That would be way too obvious.

He's not, he's saying "there is no reason for it right now." not "please don't kill my lover" :P There is obviously a reason, and he's denying the existence of it. Then he decided to switch his vote to me, b/c everyone knows that I can't be trusted as a goodie or a baddie, in an attempt to take the limelight off of PG.

GC - weren't you the one who lead the group to lynch me last time in Mafia II? And weren't you entirely wrong and then got murdered the next night? I'm not going to make the same mistake I did last time and try to defend myself (and I was entirely honest, I might add!) I'll let the other folks read unreality's post and decide for themselves. But, hopefully by now everyone knows that you are not a trustworthy source.

Sorry PG , but situations differ as well as roles . ;)

People lie, math doesn't. Random lynching gives 10/18 chance of hitting an innocent...the only people whose votes aren't random are the Mafiosos, who know each other and who want to kill everyone else.

Good point, Yoruichi, the Mafiosos are probably ganging up on Wreath. Perhaps I'll change my vote to one of those who are voting for him.

2) Brandonb - voting for puzzlegirl

8) Dnae

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson -

Im gonna remove my vote for a while. I noticed the masked lovers thing too but i didnt want to go after Puzzlegirl just yet for as her role could be an important one to the innocents.. il wait n see :wacko: lol

Sorry PG , but situations differ as well as roles . ;)

You're right. But a person's character doesn't. I just can't trust a word you say. And aren't the lovers supposed to be informed by Unreality that they are lovers? Because I never received notice (but I must admit that I see where the lemonade sharing thing is questionable.) Still, it would be a shame if you jumped the gun again and got yourself killed for it.

Edited by puzzlegirl

Does anyone remember this episode from Mafia II? (I bring this up b/c it was extra-curricular to the roles in the game)

Ahh...now I really DO have a crush on you! :blush:

Wow , this BrainDen is the best thing since chocolate cupcakes! I'm currently single too. :D After the game we can PM eachother. Let's keep this news away from the story.

-Then later, after she died-

That does not seem to be an issue anymore but, don't feel too bad. She has me, in her heart. :wub:

-Then nearing the end of the game-

No! You are wrong! greycells! We really do love eachother! I wanted her to play as a friend of mine. Subsequently, it went much further than eyes can see! As Cher said, Do you believe in life after love? We just happened to both be innocents. Next time in #4 you will never know. Have you never heard of cyber-love?

So now we must ask ourselves.... is AKA just defending her the same way that he did in Mafia II? Or did Unreality make a little irony out of the "masked lovers" in this game and actually put them both into the lovers roles? and now AKA is just trying to save himself?

I'm keeping my vote on PG for now, b/c it's the best evidence out there for this lynching. I rest my case :lol:

Geez people, I finally talk my husband into taking me to dinner and a movie (The Dark Knight was awesome btw!) and I'm getting pegged for lynching."

HELLO!!! I'm MARRIED! I'm not in cyber-love with Slick, we are just good friends and enjoy chatting. The "crush" quote was an inside joke between he and I because I told him I have a crush on his Avatar (you have to admit it's the coolest one on the Den!)

Hum, let's see both CG and BrandonB voting for me? Two of the most deceptive liars in the game. Think people. Just think!

You're right. But a person's character doesn't. I just can't trust a word you say. And aren't the lovers supposed to be informed by Unreality that they are lovers? Because I never received notice (but I must admit that I see where the lemonade sharing thing is questionable.) Still, it would be a shame if you jumped the gun again and got yourself killed for it.

It's not my individual vote , it's a collective decision , everyone has to decide . I know you probably are innocent but your guy should be a baddie then . And in Mafia characters are roles and vice-versa . We had to lynch an innocent , so I had to lie . But this is a different game and now the proof is definite . Anyway Brandon has made a comprehensive case study and I have to agree with him . And you as the witness brought up mafia II , so Brandon can bring that up on cross-examination , I guess. ;)

HELLO!!! I'm MARRIED! I'm not in cyber-love with Slick, we are just good friends and enjoy chatting. The "crush" quote was an inside joke between he and I because I told him I have a crush on his Avatar (you have to admit it's the coolest one on the Den!)

Hum, let's see both GC and BrandonB voting for me? Two of the most deceptive liars in the game. Think people. Just think!

We wouldn't be this obvious , would we? And we are quoting some definitive proof , as well . ;)

Hum, let's see both CG and BrandonB voting for me? Two of the most deceptive liars in the game. Think people. Just think!

Of course you were both just playing around, but that doesn't mean anything. You wrote what you wrote, and it just fits so well! B/C I have a strong feeling that you would defend slick if people were voting for him?

I'm still liking the puzzlegirl-lover thing, but what makes everyone sure she's the innocent half of the pair? I'm not sure where I'm going with this yet, just wanted to pose the question.

Of course you were both just playing around, but that doesn't mean anything. You wrote what you wrote, and it just fits so well! B/C I have a strong feeling that you would defend slick if people were voting for him?

Maybe we should change our votes to slick and see what happens....

Of course, the lovers don't know who their lover is, so that might not work.