BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry again PG , but a baddie nevertheless goes down . :( I don't want to start it again but this time it's definite . Guys and gals , you have something definite to go on now . Wreath , you are having a new lease of life . ;)

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - voting for Mekal

2) Brandonb - voting for Joe's Student

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Kat

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Pw0nzd

12) Slick - voting for Cherry Lane

13) Kat -voting for Wreath

14) Wreath - voting for Joe's Student

15) Joe's Student - voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Wreath

18) Javoie - voting for Wreath

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Wreath

OK guys and gals , going to vote .

But unreality's given a hint . Sorry PG , you must be a masked lover . :(

Goodie or baddie , PG , a baddie will be killed . Guys , see the first part of unreality's post and the second part , where PG's house is robbed. you will get it .

If you have something to prove beside her being victimized then spit it out. She should have called police? What are you implying? Why is she guilty? Of What? We need to vote quickly and she is sleeping, keep in mind , unable to defend herself. Would you be trying to use her as a scapegoat, to hide your own maliciousness? This better be good. ;)

If you have something to prove beside her being victimized then spit it out. She should have called police? What are you implying? Why is she guilty? Of What? We need to vote quickly and she is sleeping, keep in mind , unable to defend herself. Would you be trying to use her as a scapegoat, to hide your own maliciousness? This better be good. ;)

Aka , if I were a baddie . I wouldn't want her dead because if she dies and if I were a baddie it's my loss . If she's a baddie and if I were also a baddie , then I wouldn't try to lynch her . She is definitely one of the masked lovers . You just have to read unreality's post very carefully to see that . Sorry Aka , you can't defend her , unless you are a baddie as well .

But I understand your feelings , Aka . ;)

Aka , if I were a baddie . I wouldn't want her dead because if she dies and if I were a baddie it's my loss . If she's a baddie and if I were also a baddie , then I wouldn't try to lynch her . She is definitely one of the masked lovers . You just have to read unreality's post very carefully to see that . Sorry Aka , you can't defend her , unless you are a baddie as well .

But I understand your feelings , Aka . ;)

If there was substancial proof, which I did not see then do tell. Why keep a secret?

If there was substancial proof, which I did not see then do tell. Why keep a secret?

Sorry , but there can be no substantial proof on the first day . But unreality is known for providing hints and this one is cleverly disguised . Read the lemonade parts in his post . That's proof enough I think . :D

uh-oh...the QAs found each other this early?...too bad...and the defender is dead too? which means the Vigilante is exposed....I truly hope that the mafiosos killed the GR(Scott- he was GR on two occasions...lol)

but there is one relief that the doctor and healer know each other :) bad and good things happened on the first night...

I am confused..the first vote is random...I will look in to the night post to look for some clues...hope we lynch the baddies

Nayana , Scott couldn't have been the GR . The GR is invincible for the first day and night . ;)

oh my..yes..i need to reread the rules properly...i just hoping that he was...1 baddie less :)

i read the night post and it is really very difficult to see any clues....1st night and day are just too random...

In both the cases it's a lemonade . In the first part , there's a reference to the man as emerging from the water on the dark cement or something .

In the second part , PG is sipping a lemonade again . And unreality has subtly hinted about a cool young guy . ;)

EDIT : And there's the reference to the bat flying over them.

but my guess he's the third QA . He didn't PM unreality , otherwise he would have broken into a house and unreality would have posted the kill . :)

oh yeah..good observation..if he was a QA then its very good...QA/GR/baddie...good for us...but still the other 2 QAs have met and they too get a chance to kill someone at night just like mafiosos...too many killings at night... <_< I hope the saving roles are up to their job :)

oh yeah..good observation..if he was a QA then its very good...QA/GR/baddie...good for us...but still the other 2 QAs have met and they too get a chance to kill someone at night just like mafiosos...too many killings at night... <_< I hope the saving roles are up to their job :)

Brandon and Frost were hinting at the same thing earlier , I think . :)

In both the cases it's a lemonade . In the first part , there's a reference to the man as emerging from the water on the dark cement or something .

In the second part , PG is sipping a lemonade again . And unreality has subtly hinted about a cool young guy . ;)

"A late-night swimmer padded down the road from the peaceful residential areas, holding his wet shirt and leaving a trail of wet footprints behind him on the black pavement."

hhmm...yeah...if she is one of the masked lovers then she might be an innocent or a baddie....but the rules say that the lovers dunno each others identities....if thats the case then how can unreality show them in the night post together? or identities means roles? :wacko:

"A late-night swimmer padded down the road from the peaceful residential areas, holding his wet shirt and leaving a trail of wet footprints behind him on the black pavement."

hhmm...yeah...if she is one of the masked lovers then she might be an innocent or a baddie....but the rules say that the lovers dunno each others identities....if thats the case then how can unreality show them in the night post together? or identities means roles? :wacko:

I guess , they still don't know they are lovers . He just buys her a lemonade , there's nothing they talk to each other .

And the lemonade thing is a coincidence . And there are no coincidences in mafia . Just plain , hard facts . The shop closes after midnight , PG also comes to her home late in the night .

I think rather than going for Wreath , Joe's student or anyone else without a reason . We can go for PG with atleast a reasonable , if not accurate guess . ;)

EDIT : There's no reference to them being lovers .

Oh, and Frost, one thing (or actually three things) to keep in mind when you're "testing" someone:

MoS - Since apparently 2 QA's found each other last night, if he/she is one of them, he/she can't be lynched today

GR - Can't be lynched 1st day

Atheist - Can't be lynched. Period.

These characters wouldn't need to try to defend themselves since they're not going to die...although their roles might be revealed (I'm not sure how important this is to them, especially the atheist...)

Anyways, going to bed...probably won't be able to check back up on this until the "day" ends, so I'll leave you guys to fight it out and with this:

People lie, math doesn't. Random lynching gives 10/18 chance of hitting an innocent...the only people whose votes aren't random are the Mafiosos, who know each other and who want to kill everyone else, and I guess, the QAs who found each other...

Anyways, good luck!

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

12) Slick - voting for brandonb

13) Kat- voting for Wreath

14) Wreath- voting for Joe's Student

16) Johnson

Edited by akaslickster

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae

12) Slick - voting for brandonb

13) Kat -voting for Wreath

14) Wreath - voting for Joe's Student

16) Johnson

this is just a random vote...no basis...I may change my vote before the day ends but it is highly unlikely as I many log in after 10 hours or so...