BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CL raised my suspicions when she told how stupid the thief was . Very cheeky . :P

hey now.....YOU said the thief was stupid, I just agreed with you! The reality was, I couldn't hide from both the spy and the inspecotr, so I chose the inspector - b/c I *knew* the inspector would get my identity, and decided to take my chances that the spy wouldn't spy on me. Of course it turned out to be a bad choice, since my name was all the way at the end of the inspector list!

But good game GC. Meanwhile, I have to learn a little about subtlety.... You'll see an improved CL for M-V!

Proud to end with all the mafiosas alive, even if we didn't win...or even take 2nd place....we still control Awesomeville, so watch out innocents! (oh wait, I'll probably be an innocent next time...) :):):)

hey now.....YOU said the thief was stupid, I just agreed with you! The reality was, I couldn't hide from both the spy and the inspecotr, so I chose the inspector - b/c I *knew* the inspector would get my identity, and decided to take my chances that the spy wouldn't spy on me. Of course it turned out to be a bad choice, since my name was all the way at the end of the inspector list!

But good game GC. Meanwhile, I have to learn a little about subtlety.... You'll see an improved CL for M-V!

Proud to end with all the mafiosas alive, even if we didn't win...or even take 2nd place....we still control Awesomeville, so watch out innocents! (oh wait, I'll probably be an innocent next time...) :):):)

Yeah ! I said it. But you were quick to agree . :P

Good game everyone . But it was a lousy game for me and CP . Atleast we didn't try to save any baddies . :lol:

Great game and very unexpected ending.

Still can't believe that the mafia found my hints before the innocents did :lol:

Well Played everyone B))

Sorry , pw . I was thinking of protecting you that night as I thought you were a spy or inspector . You started the Brandon lynching , which was how I suspected you as the spy/inspector . But somehow I thought , the mafia would go for dnae . So I thought you would survive the night . But I guess, the mafia girls latched on that too . But that decision proved too costly . :(

Well atleast we went down to girls who are completely unpredictable. :P

Sorry , pw . I was thinking of protecting you that night as I thought you were a spy or inspector . You started the Brandon lynching , which was how I suspected you as the spy/inspector . But somehow I thought , the mafia would go for dnae . So I thought you would survive the night . But I guess, the mafia girls latched on that too . But that decision proved too costly . :(

Well atleast we went down to girls who are completely unpredictable. :P

yeah, probably should have asked for protection

yeah, probably should have asked for protection

How many people actually get protection when they ask for it? Just wondering. I've never been a protecting role, so I haven't had to make those kinds of decisions.

How many people actually get protection when they ask for it? Just wondering. I've never been a protecting role, so I haven't had to make those kinds of decisions.

Atleast I didn't give protection to those who asked for it . And guess what ? They were baddies . Brandon asked for it , JS asked for it . And dnae asked for the Sphinx to be protected , I thought that he was indirectly asking for protection for himself .

From now on no wild-goose chases for me . :P I am gonna go back to good ole' psychology .

Hey ! unreality. Were you laughing at me and CP , when we elaborately making a plan , which went horribly wrong ? Now don't say , you didn't? ;)

Hey ! I would like to see Mathgirl in that dark suit . :lol:

wow! 24 hours I am gone and the game is over... we didn't win but atleast we got the awesome Awesomeville back! :D now I can change back to my assassin avatar ;) i had to change it just before the game started as unreality made me a mafia!

I enjoyed being a mafia this time......thanks unreality for all the fun...Good job female mafiosos! we rocked.. we created a record....even when more than half the players had died, all the mafiosos were still alive :D Girls rock as mafiosos!

sorry esjohnson for the accusations and the weird theory :D It was just part of the game. I didn't want my fellow buddies to get lynched ;)

yeah, everyone goes crazy in mafia. :wacko::blink: