BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

the game will end in about 11 and a half hours (ie, 24 hours from when I returned last night), unless that's a not enough or too abrupt, and it can be 24 hours from NOW

I think 24 hrs. would be much better . Some of the players haven't even started voting . I think it's only fair to make it 24 hrs. from now . :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Johnson , you can see the proof if you go through the CL's posts carefully from the start . I can't bring them down here . :P

It was as if CL knew I was an innocent the first night itself . The Godfather could have checked my identity , innocent or baddie , and CL decided to lynch me then a probable QA , Brandon . And you too voted for me . Now there's the smell of a plan. ;)

dusty_b109 is replacing Kat after her vacation leave:

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb - DEAD & VICTORIOUS [QA - MoS] Killed by Warlock

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Cherry Lane

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick - DEAD [?] Killed by QAs

13) Dusty

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student - DEAD & VICTORIOUS [QA] Sphinx's revenge

16) Johnson - voting for Yoruichi-san

17) Frozen - DEAD [sphinx] Killed by QAs

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Cherry Lane

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh - voting for johnson

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

13) Dusty

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Cherry Lane???

19) Yoruichi

Sorry for further splitting the vote, but as Y-s pointed out, johnson did make an odd statement about his vote. If he is innocent, then the innocents can't win without his vote. The mafia will eventually settle on one target once the innocents are thoroughly confused (now seems like a good time for that :P ) and if one innocent is voting for another innocent, that will only make it easier for the mafia. :(:o

As such, I'm curious about this so-called "defense" he wants us to wait for... :mellow:

Why is it that even when I'm the Grim Reaper I'm rooting for the innocents? ^_^

If only I could tell them who the mafia is...hehehe...but I can't. B))

Edited by Frost

didn't you want to vote for YS, not CL? :lol:

well Unreality...

I think they are both mafia so either one will do but I think GC has a good point, we need to stick together and lynch one baddie.

Since Johnson is voting for YS that puts him in the mafia camp to throw us off.

Dawh, I hope you change your vote so we can kick some mafia tushh!

5) Cherry Lane

7) Nayana - voting for johnson

8) Dnae

13) Dusty

19) Yoruichi

I think johnson is a mafia because the thief mafioso must have stolen from his fellow mafioso just to confuse the innocents...the innocents might then think johnson is an innocent since the thief would most likely steal from an innocent :o this is just a theory...the mafiosos have been very shrewd....look how they nailed the GR when he was about to win :o we have also lost too many innocents -_- i really dont want to lose more and hence we have to be very careful...

5) Cherry Lane

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

13) Dusty

19) Yoruichi

Sorry for further splitting the vote, but as Y-s pointed out, johnson did make an odd statement about his vote. If he is innocent, then the innocents can't win without his vote. The mafia will eventually settle on one target once the innocents are thoroughly confused (now seems like a good time for that :P ) and if one innocent is voting for another innocent, that will only make it easier for the mafia. :(:o

As such, I'm curious about this so-called "defense" he wants us to wait for... :mellow:

Of course Yoruchi S pointed out Johnson. Throw scent off of her. Johnson hasnt given his defense yet so I am inclined to think he is mafia too.

And yes, I did change my mind unreality. Isnt that what we are supposed to be doing? :huh:

thanks :P A lot of people aren't voting... which I guess is wise. but they should at least be posting lots and dicsussing, trying to figure out who is Innocent and who is Mafia. Because basically, it boils down to this: if an Innocent is lynched, the Mafia win ;D

i agree...where is dnae? we need to get his views too (now Nayana is getting suspicious :lol: )

I'm still undecided. I think either Y-san or johnson are good candidates for mafia. I've obviously backed off of GC, still not sure there, but I think the other two are more likely candidates. Then don't forget the quiet ones...

being very careful somehow equals 'johnson must be mafia cuz thief stole from fellow mafioso so I'll vote for Johnson now'? lol, just had to point that out :P

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh - voting for Johnson

7) Nayana - voting for Johnson

8) Dnae

13) Dusty

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Cherry Lane

19) Yoruichi

Edited by unreality

being very careful somehow equals 'johnson must be mafia cuz thief stole from fellow mafioso so I'll vote for Johnson now'? lol, just had to point that out :P

what i wanted to say was that the thief must have stolen from a fellow mafioso so as to confuse other innocents....meaning that the thief's act would thus save johnson from getting lynched (since people will think he is an innocent) . its like killing two birds with one stone.... the thief knows that his/her identity is not known so he/she will better take an advantage and save a fellow mafioso....

u missed one imp sentence from my earlier post unreality <_< i had said its a theory which we all need to consider -_-

I'm still undecided. I think either Y-san or johnson are good candidates for mafia. I've obviously backed off of GC, still not sure there, but I think the other two are more likely candidates. Then don't forget the quiet ones...

Cherry lane, I think you are trying to throw us off your tracks. By suggesting for us to not forget the quiet ones you shine light onto nayana who just posted before you.

where are dnae and dusty? still enjoying the weekend I suppose :P

catching up on what all of you have written!

I have been keeping up on the posts so far, reading them for interests sake. I am going to go over everyones logic before I post my vote on who to lynch.

GC, lol, actually I wasn't apologizing for arguing...I agree with you, arguing is fun ;P...but I felt like my tone was kinda mean and I'm not usually like that, and I don't want to be like that...(cuz I hate when ppl are like that :/)

Anyways, the fact that you seem to be listening to reasoning makes me think you might be innocent after all...if that is the case, it is important that we and the other innocents vote for the same person...

So, GC, if you are innocent, will you accept that although you may not have realized that lynching the bomb on the first day may have been a good strategy for the mafia, that does not necessarily mean that the mafia did not, and in fact, since they get to discuss secretly at night, it is likely that they discussed what they wanted to do about the bomb (if you were mafia, would you not?)? If they decided it was a good strategy, then when you started the lynching campaign, it is possible, and (I think) even probable, that they joined in? So your assumption that anyone who voted for PG has to be innocent is not valid...

I just realized, it MIGHT be possible for the Innocents to win if an Innocent is lynched today, but the odds are astronomical ;D so think carefully and post lots, Innocents- you need to weed out the Mafia consistently, as they still kill every night

...lol, umm...Unreality, if you really want to help the innocents, stop giving away what innocent roles are left alive...:P

Of course Yoruchi S pointed out Johnson. Throw scent off of her. Johnson hasnt given his defense yet so I am inclined to think he is mafia too.

And yes, I did change my mind unreality. Isnt that what we are supposed to be doing? :huh:

Umm...so if I were innocent, I wouldn't have pointed that out??? :huh: lol

Hmm...I thought you were an innocent because you filled in for javoie, but thinking back to javoie saying he had to leave because he was too busy...mafia are busier than non-mafia...hmmm....