BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

The Masked Lovers only both die if one is lynched...read the rules on page one. If one is killed at night, the other lover is safe. At least that's what I remember reading, so coming out is a double-edged sword; you are safe for the lynching and dead at night. :mellow: Of course that means that the innocent masked lover could already be dead... :o

As for GC and Y-s, it definitely seems like one of them has to be a mafia member, but as to which, I'm not entirely sure. Other than her attacking GC, I haven't seen Yoruichi-san do anything terribly suspicious; and her actions in that regard seem more like self-defense. Then again, GC was willing to take the rap for the bomb lynching, which seems very unmafiaish (that should be a word :D:P ). Of course, he could have read the rules, realized that he had good odds, and counted on others not reading the rules, but that seems a little bit of a stretch. :unsure:

So, such as it is, I still can't make a final decision; I'm waiting for more evidence.

BTW, once all of the QAs were dead, Unreality mentioned that the Warlock might still be an important character...does anyone know why? :huh:

Very true dawh but...

(and yes I have read the rules!!! <_< :huh: )

if a mafioso goes after one of them then his/her mafioso bud will die as well. So if the innocent ML comes out none of the innocents will lynch that ML.

Good chance the mafia wont either since they would kill one of thier own and the result will still be one more innocent than mafia.

Damn, but what if....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys . The lynching's started .

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb - DEAD & VICTORIOUS [QA - MoS] Killed by Warlock

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Cherry Lane

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick - DEAD [?] Killed by QAs

13) Kat

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student - DEAD & VICTORIOUS [QA] Sphinx's revenge

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - DEAD [sphinx] Killed by QAs

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

I am almost sure she's a mafioso . I was really impressed how the way , she wouldn't vote for PG knowing there was a risk of getting blown up(even before PG revealed she was the bomb) and the way she tried to shift the lynching from PG to me as she was afraid that if PG was a masked lover , a mafioso will also be dead . She knew the identity of the bomb and observe that she didn't even vote for PG from the start .

The Masked Lovers only both die if one is lynched...read the rules on page one. If one is killed at night, the other lover is safe. At least that's what I remember reading, so coming out is a double-edged sword; you are safe for the lynching and dead at night. :mellow: Of course that means that the innocent masked lover could already be dead... :o

As for GC and Y-s, it definitely seems like one of them has to be a mafia member, but as to which, I'm not entirely sure. Other than her attacking GC, I haven't seen Yoruichi-san do anything terribly suspicious; and her actions in that regard seem more like self-defense. Then again, GC was willing to take the rap for the bomb lynching, which seems very unmafiaish (that should be a word :D:P ). Of course, he could have read the rules, realized that he had good odds, and counted on others not reading the rules, but that seems a little bit of a stretch. :unsure:

So, such as it is, I still can't make a final decision; I'm waiting for more evidence.

BTW, once all of the QAs were dead, Unreality mentioned that the Warlock might still be an important character...does anyone know why? :huh:

Of course that means that the innocent masked lover could already be dead... ohmy.gif

If the innocent ML is dead then the mafia ML is dead too.

Good point , Dawh . I assumed they would die together , but unreality's specified so for the lynching only . Then it is only probable that , the innocent lover could be dead or they may both be alive . So yes even if both are alive , there's no use in the innocent ML coming out , and I see no harm either . :D

ok if no one comes out as a ML I will be left to assume they both are already dead.

* Masked Lovers - these tragic romantics don't know who the other Lover is, but if one of the Lovers is lynched, they recognize their Lover and the two die together. The Lovers, being tragic and all, consist of 1 baddie and 1 Innocent. Thus both Lovers are informed that they are a Lover, but not the identity of their fellow Lover**pg1

Nothing is said of their identities being revealed so we have no idea who they could be or were.

I will be gone til Monday noon. Too many parties today/tonight/ sunday...when it rains it pours.

I am pming my lynch vote to Unreality.

Edited by crazypainter

Of course that means that the innocent masked lover could already be dead... ohmy.gif

If the innocent ML is dead then the mafia ML is dead too.

not necessary..they die only if they are lynched(during the day)

btw , I was not fighting with Yoruichi . :P And neither was she I guess . We were jusy defending ourselves . Though I see no need to defend myself . And again I think she too could be an innocent . ;)

i was j/k :P all of this really is too confusing for my small brain :lol:

And if you think , I am not an innocent go through all of my posts from start and if you have any suspicions(you shouldn't) then point that out . :D I see no other way , by which my fellow innocents can be made to trust me . And let's be unanimous in this lynching , otherwise it's game over for us innocents .

And Good night , guys . I will be back after 8 hrs. or so . Nayana , don't you sleep ? :P

Hi all,

I know I have said a lot, but please, please, please read my posts! I have not been trying to defend myself, since there is nothing to defend against...I have not done anything. What I have been doing is trying to make observations about the evidence and my analysis of it. Granted, I *guess* it is possible for me to be wrong :P, but I know my logic is sound...and logic is what will win this for the innocents. The mafia will try to hide by pulling the curtain over your eyes and confusing the issue by being loud and trying to cast suspicion on innocents, but if we try to find the truth through logic (like how I realized BB was the MoS), we *will* win.

hmmm, Yoruchi san, Grey cells......oh my!

keep it up, the more you banter back and forth, the more

reason I have to suspect one of you....

Usually the one who talks the most,

lets just say this, people with big cars are making up for something....

Haha...but this is only true if what they talk about is rubbish...I dunno, maybe it's because I'm a scientist, who goes to seminars (lectures) and listens to people talk about new discoveries and stuff, but if what a person talks about makes sense and can help me understand/see things I didn't see before, then I think that person is great :). The more insight they have, the more they will talk, and the more I want to hear!

Hey, it's not fair that some ghosts get to be COOL Pirate ghosts when all I am is cold wind. :( Poo! I now choose to be a Dragon ghost! I'm going to eat you Pirate ghosts for breakfast!!

I am Dragon, here me ROAR!

Edited by puzzlegirl

<unreality>

Guys, seriously, if you're dead, stop posting in here. This is for the living people to discuss their lynching. Continue your pirate ghost conversation in the sign up thread.

</unreality>

lol, sorry, had to do it. B))

Oh, and here be the roster:

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

13) Kat

16) Johnson

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

Edited by Frost

Why are you girls after me? I'm not a mafia. See my previous votes, its clearly unbiased.

CP & Y-s : What evidence do you have?

The girls who are accusing me, are indeed mafias since they know I'm not

Yeah, if the ML comes out, he/she will definitely be killed at night...if he/she doesn't, the mafia may have to waste time trying to get him/her lynched...hmmm...this means that we would know that the mafia were within the people who voted to lynch him/her, b/c they knew he/she was innocent. So it is definitely better for the ML to stay secret...

I don't think I was attacking GC, for defense or otherwise. what happened was this:

I knew GC was lying about having evidence, and I realized that it had the effect of making the other innocents suspect me for no good reason and go looking for the nonexistent evidence. The only reason I saw that he would want this is if he was a mafioso trying to divert suspicion away from the mafiosos. After suspecting him of being a mafioso, I began to search for evidence to confirm this suspicion, and the more I looked at the evidence, the more suspicious I became...and I shared my observations/analysis. He made counterarguments, and I counter-countered...;P

Yeah...I don't know what's up with the warlock...I hope it means he/she can blow up mafia now...

Edit: Yeah, anyways, I will think more about it as well...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Time to vote.

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

13) Kat

16) Johnson - voting for Yoruichi-san

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

Johnson , if the innocents have to win , we have to gang-up on a single mafioso , unless you are a mafioso yourself . ;) I don't think there's much to go on yoruichi , other than her recent arguments . :P

But on the other hand , I am sure on CL being a mafioso. If you are an innocent , you should go for her . Otherwise you are proving yourself as a mafioso.:D