BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, Players, Introduction & An Intercepted Message

Night One - Awesomeness in Question

Day One - Trial by Fire

Night Two - The Ancient War Continues... or does it?

day two lynch standings:

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb - voting for Grey Cells

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh

7) Nayana - voting for Brandonb

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for BrandonB

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick - DEAD [?] Killed by QAs

13) Kat - voting for Brandonb

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

16) Johnson - voting for Grey Cells

17) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Brandonb

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

WOW...Awesomeville truly earns it's name...haha, the Mafia ended helping the QA's I guess....I hope the Sphinx has some good riddles...if not, I'd be more than happy to give him/her some ;).

Oh, and sorry, PG...when I had to go off to bed/work it seemed like Wreath was going to be a victim of random mob justice...I had no idea it would end with such a *bang* ;) (sorry, sense of humor again...)

Anyways, for today, here is what I think:

Of course I am tricky! I want to stay alive :P . I see that it could be possible for me to be a QA, as the QAs could be anyone right now. I can't be a mafioso, b/c I was voting for PG, and she was the bomb. I didn't know she was the bomb, or else I would have stayed the hell away from her. Slick and I had it out, sure. Which is why I would not try to kill him last night if I was a QA, I was trying to get the healer to protect him! I am an innocent!! STOP ACCUSING ME BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME! :D

True that the mafiosos wouldn't want to vote for the bomb, but they do want the bomb dead, and since, as someone said, the bomb is pretty safe in coming out (the innocents protect her and the mafia already know who she is), they would want to kill her before that happened and before she could lie-detect them, i.e. the first day, so a good strategy would be to accuse PG and show support by voting for her, but then once the ball got rolling and they got enough other people voting, they could "change their minds" and avoid the risk of blowing up...

If Brandon was mafia, then unfortunately for him, Brandon, it ended up being a close race b/w you and puzzlegirl, and if you changed your vote you would get lynched...it is better to take a 1/5 chance of being blown up than a 100% chance of being lynched...so the fact he voted for PG doesn't clear him...

I still don't believe you BB. Please give us some information that will CONFIRM you are an innocent. Otherwise its bye bye.

I did check back and you did ask for slick to be saved. However, most of your time was spent yelling for all the healing roles to protect you.

Hmmm...assassin?

But actually, I think it is more likely that Brandonb is a QA, since if you notice from the story that the *other* QA finally found them...and if you remember (I don't feel like digging out the post from the 65 pages), Brandon made a "prediction" after the day was over, that the QAs should go after Slick...I think he was cleverly telling the third QA to go after Slick so that they could hook up...

BrandonB feels a rush of cold air pass and it bristles the hair on his neck. "P-P-P-Puzzlegirl? Is is that ya-ya-you?" his voice shaky as he speaks into the emptiness of the room. The cold air rushes by again this time rustling his clothing and the hair on his head. "Quit haunting me!!!" he shouts, but the only reply he recieves is the faint sound of laughter then a whirling dervish that sweeps him off his feet right onto his bum. The door of his room slams shut and the cold passes with it.

:lol: Please stay around, PG, I love your sense of humor!

Okay, I went and found the post, just to make my point...very clever, Brandon...XP

*Starts to make predictions*

Well it seems that Slick must not be a mafioso since he was defending the Bomb.

No one that voted for the bomb is a mafioso.

The Mafiosos are hiding amongst the people that were not voting for PG.

It's very very likely that two of the people that came to PG's defense are actually the masked lovers. (meaning one of them is a mafioso).

So tonight, the mafiosos will probably go after me, b/c I may have called out a few of them. The QAs should probably go after a non-mafioso because it's a good idea for them to keep the other baddies alive. So they will go after Slick since he is not a mafioso. So I and Slick may need protection. But then again, GC may need protection also. He brought up the masked lover thing, which means that he is not a masked lover, and he is not a mafioso (is he was he would have tried to protect the masked lover in his group). So GC may need protection also (Janitor maybe?).

As for the QA's and the GR, I still have no idea. So they could be anyone.

So anyways, I'm going to have to give up being a pacifist and say:

6) Dawh

8) Dnae

19) Yoruichi - voting for Brandonb

Okay, I went and found the post, just to make my point...very clever, Brandon...XP

Cool, I was just trying to find it for you, but you beat me to it.

And you are right, I made the prediction and asked the defensive roles to save him. But they didn't, and then the QAs did, resulting in Slick's death. Sorry for trying to help people.

Cool, I was just trying to find it for you, but you beat me to it.

And you are right, I made the prediction and asked the defensive roles to save him. But they didn't, and then the QAs did, resulting in Slick's death. Sorry for trying to help people.

Yeah, right...why would the QAs listen to you? If you weren't a QA, then if they thought the saving roles had a chance of listening to you and trying to save slick, they wouldn't go after him...waste of a night...plenty of other ppl to go after...

Basically, by saying what you did, you told the QA's what they "should probably" do, so that you could meet up with the other QA...

:lol: Please stay around, PG, I love your sense of humor!

I'll be around, always around...haunting you, taunting you, daunting you! So if you feel a cold breeze on the back of your neck you'll know it is the spirit of PG watching your every move! OOOOooooOOOooooooOOOOOooo! :o

Yeah, right...why would the QAs listen to you? If you weren't a QA, then if they thought the saving roles had a chance of listening to you and trying to save slick, they wouldn't go after him...waste of a night...plenty of other ppl to go after...

Basically, by saying what you did, you told the QA's what they "should probably" do, so that you could meet up with the other QA...

Whatever, it's almost pointless now. I told the Saving roles who they needed to take care of since Slick was pretty much confirmed a loud-mouth innocent. So by trying to help him (and hopefully deter the QAs) they met up AND killed him. I'm done for no matter what now, even if I come out with my role no one is going to believe me anyways.

Edited by Brandonb

I'll be around, always around...haunting you, taunting you, daunting you! So if you feel a cold breeze on the back of your neck you'll know it is the spirit of PG watching your every move! OOOOooooOOOooooooOOOOOooo! :o

Don't haunt *me*...if I had been at the execution, I would used my shinigami powers of super-speed to sweep you away and save you! (They *do* call Yoruichi "the goddess of flash") ;)

Whatever, it's almost pointless now. I told the Saving roles who they needed to take care of since Slick was pretty much confirmed a loud-mouth innocent. So by trying to help him (and hopefully deter the QAs) they met up AND killed him. I'm done for no matter what now, even if I come out with my role no one is going to believe me anyways.

Crap...just had a thought...he could be the MoS...that would explain why he was so eager to link up with someone last night (since he was so close to being lynched yesterday...). Oh well, I guess if we lynch him and he survives we'll know...

Edit: The more I think about this, the more likely it is...he pretended to be trying to save Slick since he didn't really care if the healer/doctor saved Slick...the point was not to kill Slick, but to link up with another QA...this happens whether their target actually dies or not...but I think we still should lynch him, at the very least we'll know he is the MoS...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

6) Dawh

8) Dnae

looks like Dnae and Dawh are the only ones that have yet to vote...

6) Dawh

8) Dnae - voting for Brandonb

Sorry Brandon, but you are really sounding like a QA, with Johnson and CL being one of the two other QA's most definitely 'cause they're the only ones defending you. We will definitely lynch a QA today but protectors out there need to be watching out for Grey Cells tonight I think. Anyone have any speculation on GC's role as Mafia or Innocent???

GC was not to blame for the first lynching 'cause I was thinking the same thing (NO OFFENSE PG) But that still doesn't let him off the hook.

I'm also going to predict that Joe's Student is mafia...with that said I could potentially need protection tonight b/c I seem to be the only one throwing out an accusation other than Brandonb. JS just seems to argue about who to lynch when others begin ranting. Doesn't make too much reference to winning the game for the Innocents.

I am innocent and want us to win just like last time. (Maybe a little more dramatically thanks to UNREAL's awsomeness!! LOL)

Sphynx, tonight you will have an opportunity to kill the whole mob. We are definitely going to kill this QA today but with four possible mafiosos running around, please choose the right one...I know you can do it 'cause I think I know who you are and you seem very perceptive... :ph34r:

Brandonb has PMed 'no contest', and said to just end it already- the voting happened very quickly, within about exactly 5 hours.

The question is now a Yes or No vote. Yes means to end the lynching now, which would also execute Dawh for inactivity. No means to wait it out until Dawh votes, or until the 24 hours is up.

Yes: Bb, unreality

No:

JS just seems to argue about who to lynch when others begin ranting.

Is that not the point... to debate the issue :D

Doesn't make too much reference to winning the game for the Innocents.

Haha thats bcz it goes without saying that i want the innocents to win.. plenty of ppl dont mention it. But just to correct, I do - look back over my posts whilst arguing (:P) who to lynch and you will see that i do show how i want the innocents to win. :D

To clarify: Come on the innocents! lol

Yeah, I didn't expect my no-contest vote to kill Dawh. I just figured that everyone need not wait on me to die for the next 12 or so hours. Dawh shouldn't be executed if the lynch is rushed. Though if Dawh isn't back within the 24hrs, then so be it.

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah...I say give Dawh a break...I might need one someday ;)...some of us who are not on summer vacation (and would like to keep our jobs ;P) can't be on-call...

Well, since the GR is dead, the other QA's will probably try to go after the Sphinx, and with all the cat clues (which may be red herrings, but I dunno...) I would suggest protecting Kat...

I don't know who the mafia are going after, I doubt they would go after GC, seeing how he was instrumental in getting rid of the bomb for them...

...or I have this ominous foreboding that by seeing through BB's clever strategy I just painted a giant target on my own head...*crap*

In Mafia V I want to be the lawyer role that I suggested for Maf IV! That way everyone won't be trying to lynch me from the word go! :P

...then everyone would know who you were...???

Lol, sorry, and I wasn't trying to lynch you from the word go...I was all for lynching no one last night, remember? I have nothing against you...I just can't ignore the clues, sorry...

As an aside, I think we should have a "fairy godmother" role for Mafia V, which grants the wish of one person a night to save someone else or something...although the pming could get confusing...

alright- I could make the day post now, but Dawh only dies if he doesn't post before 12:45/1:00ish tomorrow, which was the time limit. That way is 100% fair :P

day post coming- please no posts until it does ;D

oh and I won't be here all day Saturday & Sunday- we'll just have to take a Mafia break :D