BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha but you know i wont try it again unless i really am innocent :P. And whats "Lhiats" (sorry if its stupid to ask :blush:)

While someone is at it... what does pwnd mean?

I can finally not post in gray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i like the ghost forum idea. I was having alot of fun being a ghost. I was laughing everytime i posted one of those "go innocent posts" I was laughing even harder when everyone saw through it :P

y-san, i would have swore that you hacked onto the the QA forum, you knew way to much.

I cant wait till mafia V!

So when GC used a spoiler earlier in the game to say that Yoruichi was a mafiosa, did he have a good idea Y-S was mafia, or was he just casting suspicion based on a guess...?

That one ! :lol: I was thinking of springing a trap on the mafia , but it went wrong somehow . Maybe it was the time zone factor or as we know now it could have been due to those unpredictable Mafia girls . :P

Actually , I didn't have any evidence about MG being a mafioso . I was planning on wasting a mafia kill .

My reasoning was :

1. If MG was an innocent , the mafia wouldn't go for her , as they would like the innocents to think that MG was a mafioso.

2. If MG was a mafioso , no point in the mafia going for one of their own.

So I thought if MG was an innocent , she could survive that night .

And at the same time , I wanted the Mafia to come after me and I made it clear that I didn't need protection that night. But I was planning on CP , giving me protection .:P So I guessed the mafia would come after me , not wanting to risk their identities being revealed and in the process waste a kill. And MG being a mafia , they should have had additional reasons for coming after me . :P

But anyway , the game's over and my plan didn't even spring a doubt in the mafia's minds , I guess. :lol:

EDIT : MG = Yoruichi :P

Aw! C'mon . Out with it . What's wrong in sharing it with us? Maybe I could help you in the future . :P

lol...U didn't help me in Mafia IV... I wanted u to save me desperately! :P

and the revenge's still not taken :lol:

lol...U didn't help me in Mafia IV... I wanted u to save me desperately! :P

and the revenge's still not taken :lol:

Yeah ! You were the one waiting for me and CP very eagerly . Bad assassini you are . :P But that was really great stuff from unreality . I actually laughed out loud . Come oooooooon , Doctor , Doctor , Doctor . Come oooooooon , healer , healer , healer . Somehow I thought it was you at that moment . :P

Yeah ! You were the one waiting for me and CP very eagerly . Bad assassini you are . :P But that was really great stuff from unreality . I actually laughed out loud . Come oooooooon , Doctor , Doctor , Doctor . Come oooooooon , healer , healer , healer . Somehow I thought it was you at that moment . :P

even I had a loud laugh at unreality's that post... he had captured my feelings correctly! :P I was desperate to get protection but I cudnt ask for it openly :P

btw if u thought abt me , then y didn't u accuse me? ;)

and I tried to be a good assassin :D

even I had a loud laugh at unreality's that post... he had captured my feelings correctly! :P I was desperate to get protection but I cudnt ask for it openly :P

btw if u thought abt me , then y didn't u accuse me? ;)

and I tried to be a good assassin :D

Hey ! It was just a gut feeling , an instinct . Maybe I should trust them more.

And BTW , girls are best at instinct things . Maybe that was a big factor in the Mafia win. :P

one thing in Mafia IV that kind of made me angry was people's insistence "Brandonb can't be trusted, let's (a) ignore his posts, (b) vote him out just to be safe, or © he always lies no matter what, (d) even if the logic makes sense, we can't trust it if it comes from Bb, etc"

I don't want to see any of that in Mafia V. Bb could've been an important Innocent, etc. Though it is really his fault if he continues to deceive people, they find out, and THEN they lynch him. But if you lynch him BEFORE that happens IN EXPECTATION of that happening, that's unjust :P

one thing in Mafia IV that kind of made me angry was people's insistence "Brandonb can't be trusted, let's (a) ignore his posts, (b) vote him out just to be safe, or © he always lies no matter what, (d) even if the logic makes sense, we can't trust it if it comes from Bb, etc"

I don't want to see any of that in Mafia V. Bb could've been an important Innocent, etc. Though it is really his fault if he continues to deceive people, they find out, and THEN they lynch him. But if you lynch him BEFORE that happens IN EXPECTATION of that happening, that's unjust :P

Yeah, I tried to make those points during the voting, and it just made everyone think Bb and I were both baddies (ok, we were, but not the same ones, and not for that reason)

Yeah, like how he lied in Mafia III about being the Squeaker when he was the Vigilante. He was doing it for the innocents, he lies no matter what side he's on. So even if he's lying, don't assume that he's a baddie.