BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Starts to make predictions*

Well it seems that Slick must not be a mafioso since he was defending the Bomb.

No one that voted for the bomb is a mafioso.

The Mafiosos are hiding amongst the people that were not voting for PG.

It's very very likely that two of the people that came to PG's defense are actually the masked lovers. (meaning one of them is a mafioso).

So tonight, the mafiosos will probably go after me, b/c I may have called out a few of them. The QAs should probably go after a non-mafioso because it's a good idea for them to keep the other baddies alive. So they will go after Slick since he is not a mafioso. So I and Slick may need protection. But then again, GC may need protection also. He brought up the masked lover thing, which means that he is not a masked lover, and he is not a mafioso (is he was he would have tried to protect the masked lover in his group). So GC may need protection also (Janitor maybe?).

As for the QA's and the GR, I still have no idea. So they could be anyone.

Edited by Brandonb

...Why would the mafiosos protect the bomb? Lynching it would've been the safest way to remove them from the game without risking a night kill and losing a mafioso.

...Why would the mafiosos protect the bomb? Lynching it would've been the safest way to remove them from the game without risking a night kill and losing a mafioso.

Because, they would have thought that the bomb was also the masked lover, attached to one of their buddies! B))

It just goes to show that when bs walks, bs talks. GC was wrong and should pay for costing us PG and Mekal. That was wrong for brandonb to go along with this ML stuff. I still think he could be the GR while trying to persuede everyone goofily with quotes from another episode that do not relate to the roles we have in this one. I have tried and tried to warn about not reading brandonbs' posts. Shame on possible mafias who voted for PG. We will be watching you. B))

Edited by akaslickster

See what I mean! He's crapping at us again.

It would have done us more good, had we lynched him. If he was innocent then why would he complicate things for the other innocents? Please ask yourselves that. There will be NO problems defeating baddies once he is gone.

Edited by akaslickster

See what I mean! He's crapping at us again.

Seriously Slick. Was my reasoning not sound? I wasn't trying to pull anything. I thought I was dead on!

Shame on possible mafias who voted for PG.
Mafiosos did not vote for PG. They knew she was the bomb and would have been too afraid.

Mafiosos did not vote for PG. They knew she was the bomb and would have been too afraid.

Again, why wouldn't they lynch the bomb, your argument was they wouldn't lynch a possible lover... a bit inconsistent?

Again, why wouldn't they lynch the bomb, your argument was they wouldn't lynch a possible lover... a bit inconsistent?

Do you seriously not understand? Or are you just trying to random unfounded accusations?

The Mafiosos were put in a very strange situation. The person that they knew was the bomb was also the masked lover.

Since PG was the bomb, they would normally want her to get lynched, though they would not want to vote against her themselves b/c one of them could get blown up (same as killing her at night... catching on yet?). Then when they found out that she was a masked lover, they had to try and defend her so that one of their own would not go down with her.

So....

Check your writing that I quoted above and remember, the bomb and the masked lover were one in the same. (at least they thought it was at the time). So they had to try and protect her.

Get it?

6 ratings of 5* and 1 rating of 1* and it's still at 4* :( maybe I should vote

one more rating of 5* will make it 4.5, not sure if that rounds, but another 5* rating after that will make 4.555555 which probably rounds ;D

Where is this vote booth? I don't think I've been there.

Also, it just goes to show that when you think to hard you wind up killing innocents. So take Dawhs' advice as well.

Edited by akaslickster

Can I please get some protection from the doc tonight? If I am correct then they are going to kill me.

What exactly have you been correct about?? <_<

And what's with all this "we" and "they" stuff. Most people talk about their roles objectively but you are either using careful word play to affect the young'ins on here or you are indeed innocent. Again though, what are you correct about??? That doesn't make sense that the mafia would want you dead now b/c you spouted off about a bunch of logic involving the ML's and not wanting the bomb to die. I personally think GC needs the protection. And AKA seems more innocent right now, I just can't put my finger on why though?!?!?!

I msis cptyric cihc..

I thought we made the best decision with the information that was provided. Too bad the info was bad -_-

I beg to differ. The info was good. What about "I am not a Masked Lover" and "I am the Bomb." didn't you understand?

Holy crap! I just read 34 pages...I have no idea what is going on...last time I checked it looked like Wreath was going get railroaded...and now it somehow ends with PG blowing up Mekal...well, lol...I guess *this* definitely supports my stance against capital punishment ;P (sorry, can't resist letting my sense of humor out to play, again...)