BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this is a wild game. One minute you could be typing in this reply box and the next minute

there are more messages from other people. Dont forget that while we type here we dont know whats going on in the game.

or am I wrong?

I don't want an extension, I want to play by the rules of a solid 24hr deadline. Just lynch me, I'm done with this. :angry:

DOn't worry Brandon. Even if they lynch me, there's a decent chance that you'll be the one exploding with me. :) No need to be so crabby...it's just a game!

DOn't worry Brandon. Even if they lynch me, there's a decent chance that you'll be the one exploding with me. :) No need to be so crabby...it's just a game!

with rules

Edit: Well, now that we're back to the rules :D I hope I don't get taken out if she was telling the truth :P If she was lying then I am definitely gonna need the Doc tonight!

Edited by Brandonb

Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, Players, Introduction & An Intercepted Message

Night One - Awesomeness in Question

Trial by Fire

Twilight

It was neither night nor day, evening nor dusk, sunset nor moonrise. The town of Awesomeville was bathed in a perpetual twilight, casting a golden sheen across the town square, where torches flickered like marsh lights in the evening haze.

"...Burnburnburnburnburnburn..." the Awesomevillians (which is the opposite of Awesomevillains, the placement of the 'i' and the 'a' matter!) chanted. Torches were shaken up and down in anticipation of the trial by fire.

Rather, the trial by fire had already happened- and Puzzlegirl hadn't stood up to the crowd's definition of who was innocent and who was a baddie. It was time for a lynching! Puzzlegirl (doused in gasoline) was strapped to a pole in the center of the town square. Bags of woodchips were scattered underneath her.

"This isn't fair," pleaded PG, but she knew it was helpless "Awesomeville doesn't have a mayor, just an electorate body- so how am I supposed to be pardoned?"

"You're not supposed to be pardoned," Brandonb cut in, waving his torch. "You're supposed to burn!"

"...Burnburnburnburnburnburn..."

Puzzlegirl gulped nervously and looked out at the crowd. "C'mon guys... you know I-"

"Burn!...Burnburnburnburnburnburn..."

In the last movement her eyes would make before meeting the flames, Puzzlegirl looked wildly around. "PLUG YOUR EARS!" she shouted.

The murmur of voices had reached a crescendo: "Burn! Burn! Burn! Burn! Burn!" With that, the torches dipped in and set fire to the bags of woodchips. Puzzlegirl had only a few seconds to scream before the fire engulfed her- and then....

BOOM!

The center of the town square erupted into a massive fireball which flung bodies away from the epicenter in roaring shockwaves. The explosive flames took a long time to be put out- it was truly a trial by fire.

The square was smothered by dark ash, and people lay in the burnt ground, coughing and sputtering. Puzzlegirl had been the Bomb, but luckily only one person had been killed, one of those who had voted for Puzzlegirl, randomly ripped apart by fire since they had been so close to the explosion.

Coughing from the smoke, someone flipped over the burnt body. It was Mekal. The Trial by Fire had resulted in two deaths- one of them, an Innocent, and the other, unknown. One thing was for sure: tonight would be a deadly night.

After the villagers cleaned up and hurried home, the Masked Lovers met under the moon's vibrant glow, but quickly separated. One of them was a Mafioso, after all, and they were scared of the bandwagon going on to kill the Masked Lovers. Still, they did not know each other's identities.

Finally the moon hung high in the sky, and the baddies of Awesomeville were preparing for their kills. The Grim Reaper finished sharpening his/her scythe, smiled, and then stepped into the night air. Yes, it would be a deadly night.

Host: Unreality

1) Frost

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick

13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

CRAP!!! Sorry PG!!!!

Though good news.... we can now know that the mafiosos are mixed in with the people that were not voting for her!

Edit: I'm gonna need a doctor tonight! (even though the doc probably doesn't want to save me anymore :P )

Edited by Brandonb

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mekal

6 ratings of 5* and 1 rating of 1* and it's still at 4* :( maybe I should vote

one more rating of 5* will make it 4.5, not sure if that rounds, but another 5* rating after that will make 4.555555 which probably rounds ;D

I did it :D

ok..sorry PG u again had to die this early in the game...i didnt change my vote as I had no time to read so many pages...

we lost an important role and also the lie-detector ability!! :(