BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: P.S. My response to Frost is: give me a break for having a sense of humor...I added the second post afterwards when I thought of the "hell have no fury..." thing, especially since it goes so well with the humor in my first response...;P

Yeah yeah yeah... I only voted for you because I needed a reason to vote for somebody, which clearly there aren't many of on the first day. I guess that vote was merely an incentive for you to defend yourself. I hereby retract my vote. I'll check back in a little while after some CIV, see what's happened, and probably vote then. B))

1) Frost

2) Brandonb - voting for Joe's Student

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's Student

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick - voting for Cherry lane

13) kat -voting for Wreath

14) Wreath - voting for Joe's Student

15) Joe's Student - voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Wreath

18) Javoie - voting for Wreath

19) Yoruichi - voting for Dnae

20) Mekal - voting for Wreath

1) Frost

4) Pw0nzd - voting for kat

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson

Throwing out my random vote for now... no offense kat ;)

There has been nothing, nada, nil. To pick on wreath. Copy cat is not what this is. Look at brandon or other low-lying people. Dnae maybe. Just guessing is not fair to him. If wreath is a baddie then fine. There is just no reasonable, or slightest idea that he is. What if it was you in his shoes. Lynching could leave us without an innocent. Please spare him for now. Until we get more than a stab in the dark.

this may be a little late as i was only just reading through, but how do we know that it wasnt you and wreath who were the quarky agents that found eachother? besides, theres not much to go by so far

Slick, you confuse me. That's the first time I've seen someone mistrust for agreeing with them! Not that I really agreed with you, and I wouldn't say I was quick to do so....it just looked like a runaway for wreath. The only way to combat that was to support the only other option on the table - yours. Which isn't even yours anymore.

My head hurts. Off to bed. Who knows what this will look like 7 hours from now!

this may be a little late as i was only just reading through, but how do we know that it wasnt you and wreath who were the quarky agents that found each other? besides, there's not much to go by so far

As far a logic goes, it probably isn't wreath. If he was in fact a mafia or a QA you would expect to see him defending himself like crazy or at least have someone else doing it for him. It is more likely that he is simply the victim of the first random vote. B)) Of course, don't let that stop you from voting for him (that's what mafia is all about).

As far a logic goes, it probably isn't wreath. If he was in fact a mafia or a QA you would expect to see him defending himself like crazy or at least have someone else doing it for him. It is more likely that he is simply the victim of the first random vote. B)) Of course, don't let that stop you from voting for him (that's what mafia is all about).

your probably right, but if i were voted i would defend myself like crazy anyway.

Heres the most updated roster, were jut waiting on frost, Dnae, Nayana, GC, Puzzlegirl, and Jhonson, I say its VERY suspicious that none of them have replied LOL ;)

1) Frost

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson

Hmm...well I'm getting the feeling that Wreath is innocent...but I have no clue who would be guilty at this time...I might just change my vote, but let me sleep on it. Oh, and no offence taken pw0nzd :D

~Kat

Heres the most updated roster, were jut waiting on frost, Dnae, Nayana, GC, Puzzlegirl, and Jhonson, I say its VERY suspicious that none of them have replied LOL ;)

That's not suspicious because that's not true. I've been on and thinking, and replying, as has dnae. Now GC, Nayana, and Johnson, well, they are probably asleep right now(They are in a different time zone, not inactive), as I will be quite soon. Puzzlegirl is probably in a similar situation. Don't judge someone on the fact that they haven't been on at the same time that you are. The fact is, I have no clue who to vote for, as do none of you(well, few of you, that is), so I'm waiting and discussing, as I see no point to vote right now on something with no evidence. I'd rather wait and see what people have said and get a better idea of who is who.I'll agree that the first lynch is random, that is why I like to spend time thinking about who to vote for. I don't like voting for who everyone is voting for, that rarely turns out well. In fact, I have a better idea.

This is purely for me to see how you defend yourself.......you seem to like shifting the blame towards others.

1) Frost - voting for Mekal

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson

Sorry for the rant. :D

And we're running out of colorz!

Edited by Frost

Please stop labeling people as inactive. Click on their name and see when they last were logged, first. That goes for all who are looking for an exuse to lynch. Now wreath feels outnumbered and hopeless. Why should he keep trying? Everyone is so darn sure that he is a baddie and why? I may change again as I'm not sure enough about cherryL.

That's not suspicious because that's not true. I've been on and thinking, and replying, as has dnae. Now GC, Nayana, and Johnson, well, they are probably asleep right now(They are in a different time zone, not inactive), as I will be quite soon. Puzzlegirl is probably in a similar situation. Don't judge someone on the fact that they haven't been on at the same time that you are. The fact is, I have no clue who to vote for, as do none of you(well, few of you, that is), so I'm waiting and discussing, as I see no point to vote right now on something with no evidence. I'd rather wait and see what people have said and get a better idea of who is who.I'll agree that the first lynch is random, that is why I like to spend time thinking about who to vote for. I don't like voting for who everyone is voting for, that rarely turns out well. In fact, I have a better idea.

This is purely for me to see how you defend yourself.......you seem to like shifting the blame towards others.

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson

Sorry for the rant. :D

And we're running out of colorz!

a) i was only joking(hence the LOL)

b) vote for me if you like, by now I've realized that the more I defend myself that the more people think that you are a baddie

Geez people, I finally talk my husband into taking me to dinner and a movie (The Dark Knight was awesome btw!) and I'm getting pegged for lynching. In Mafia II I was lynched because I was too out-spoken, now I'm suspicious because I'm inactive? Anyhow, I haven't had a chance to read up on what folks have written. Give me a few minutes to review and I'll cast my vote.

Geez people, I finally talk my husband into taking me to dinner and a movie (The Dark Knight was awesome btw!) and I'm getting pegged for lynching. In Mafia II I was lynched because I was too out-spoken, now I'm suspicious because I'm inactive? Anyhow, I haven't had a chance to read up on what folks have written. Give me a few minutes to review and I'll cast my vote.

i was only joking, i didnt mean to ofend anyone

most updated:

Host: Unreality

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Kat

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick - voting for Cherry Lane

13) Kat -voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

im going to sleep and i wont be up till 8:00 central time

so ill be inactive for a little while, so to end my day, sorry anyone i wrongfully accused, frost, you might want to think about your vote, and to every one else, this has been awesome.

see you tomarrow

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Pw0nzd

12) Slick - voting for Cherry Lane

13) Kat -voting for Wreath

16) Johnson

okay, I've cast my vote, and no, I am not going to give some long thought-out reason because there is none. However, I'm guessing that Wreath is probably innocent due to the comments he made.

I'm off to bed as well. Good Night all!

Edited by puzzlegirl

im going to sleep and i wont be up till 8:00 central time

so ill be inactive for a little while, so to end my day, sorry anyone i wrongfully accused, frost, you might want to think about your vote, and to every one else, this has been awesome.

see you tomarrow

I will think about it, and since you won't defend yourself, I'll probably end up changing it (not like it will matter, no one else is voting for you). I don't blame you for not defending, people can get very suspicious easily on here. :D Well, I'm off to bed soon, check back in the morning.

Good night all! Or good morning/afternoon/evening, for some of you. B))

Edited by Frost

Haha...anyone who likes Batman *can't* be evil! Plus, she *was* a victim last night too, even if her life wasn't stolen...

Not that it really matters, but ss for my vote, I guess I'll give dnae the benefit of the doubt of having too much free time ;) and retract my vote...although I'm gonna keep an eye out...I considered the other option of him being an inspector and got wreath pmed to him, but then since he changed his vote, I don't think that is the case (and wreath is probably innocent)...anyways, I'm going back to being a pacifist until I get further information...

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl