BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

9 answers to this question

[spoiler=great one :D ]

SCIENCE IS ORGANIZED KNOWLEDGE . WISDOM IS ORGANIZED LIFE . ~ IMMANUEL KANT

You have hooked me to these , Brandon . Thanks :lol:

Haha, well done. I can't tell if that thanks for getting you hooked was sarcasm or not. :P Though good job. When Itachi told me what they are called I considered just copying them from another web site. But then where's the contribution in that? I'll keep making my own. Prob have another one up later today.

Hey bandon b can you try and make them harder so more ppl can have a chanse to guess the answer or not tell wether the answer is true or not after more ppl have posted an answer

Edit: Please i am not meaning to be mean and it is ur puzzle and i have no say but please take this in to consider ation

Edited by sagekid

Hey bandon b can you try and make them harder so more ppl can have a chanse to guess the answer or not tell wether the answer is true or not after more ppl have posted an answer

Edit: Please i am not meaning to be mean and it is ur puzzle and i have no say but please take this in to consider ation

You can still try to answer it yourself if you like, and post your answer. Whether it matches the previous answer or whether you are first or not it's fine. At least you had fun and you show that you too can do it. I'm afraid if I make it any harder then no one will be able to get it or even bother to attempt it (like someone else's that was posted recently).

Basically, if someone posts an answer, you can be pretty sure that they have it correct. Because it will match up with the puzzle in the OP. You don't have to look at their spoilers if you don't want to. And you can post your strategies if you like. Or you could time yourself, starting when you open the puzzle, and then see who can get the fastest time. I dunno, just a thought.

Lovely quote.

You can still try to answer it yourself if you like, and post your answer. Whether it matches the previous answer or whether you are first or not it's fine. At least you had fun and you show that you too can do it. I'm afraid if I make it any harder then no one will be able to get it or even bother to attempt it (like someone else's that was posted recently).

Basically, if someone posts an answer, you can be pretty sure that they have it correct. Because it will match up with the puzzle in the OP. You don't have to look at their spoilers if you don't want to. And you can post your strategies if you like. Or you could time yourself, starting when you open the puzzle, and then see who can get the fastest time. I dunno, just a thought.

Though.... I find this as a standard difficulty. Though, once you have longer quotes, it also gets easier..... (more fun)

I think you should try and vary the difficulty level. Maybe have some harder ones on the weekends :lol:

EDIT: Included quote.

Edited by Chaplam13

Let me put out the idea that this one was easy . SK , don't go only by the number of replies . When I started replying there had already been about 75 views and still NO replies!!! So that shows the difficulty level of this quote . I got a bit lucky :P or maybe I started with the right words . It definitely wasn't a cakewalk , if that's what you mean . :)

Taking Brandon's cue:

The starting point was the problem . I started with SV , as it almost had to be IS . So the first letter of the name of the personality was I . Then I started putting letters after I , which could be double letters and get along with I and I came upon M and Immanuel jumped out and Kant followed . The rest was easy . ;)

Brandon , a suggestion . Couldn't you give the personality's name after the translation is done? :D That would make it much more difficult .

Let me put out the idea that this one was easy . SK , don't go only by the number of replies . When I started replying there had already been about 75 views and still NO replies!!! So that shows the difficulty level of this quote . I got a bit lucky :P or maybe I started with the right words . It definitely wasn't a cakewalk , if that's what you mean . :)

Taking Brandon's cue:

The starting point was the problem . I started with SV , as it almost had to be IS . So the first letter of the name of the personality was I . Then I started putting letters after I , which could be double letters and get along with I and I came upon M and Immanuel jumped out and Kant followed . The rest was easy . ;)

Brandon , a suggestion . Couldn't you give the personality's name after the translation is done? :D That would make it much more difficult .

True, I have considered that, b/c if the structure of the name is familiar to someone, then that person gets a key to the puzzle. I may try that, but first I have made a different change in #8, lemme know what you think.