BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Do You YouTube?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are my top four fav. vids. that are of original origin. I have other fav's that are not original, mostly songs, but I don't think anyone want to watch them.

Here's a series i just LOVE.

Type in Yoshi's big quest and watch all episodes. Even if your not a big yoshi fan or if you don't even know who he is (a little green dino in nintendo games) You will enjoy it. I would rate it PG. It is stop motion with sprites, and the music and sound effects are good. Nice plot. You might also enjoy some of frogdude14's other videos.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but, I love the bon qui qui comedy central video. 2 lazy to go find the link but, just search in the little box "bon qui qui" and it'll pop up. Hilarious!

Whatever. :rolleyes: Then try this for a colorized version of interesting entertainment. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

*scrapes jaw off floor* Is that even possible?

Wow. Don't try this at home. :lol:
"He's fully aware that they could injure or even kill him, but says even if they did he would do it all over again"

:lol: That's persistence for you!

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but, I love the bon qui qui comedy central video. 2 lazy to go find the link but, just search in the little box "bon qui qui" and it'll pop up. Hilarious!

- Funny, thanks!

- Funny, thanks!

ARRHGGG! Get outta' here! (btw, i no being rude, liddy is my little sister) DON'T DO THAT ON ME! (she already watched it w/ me and was just posting to increase count) sorry guys for rudeness 2 little sister, but it was nessesary.

Wow, some thought really went into that, but interestingly the storyline is really flimsy. I suppose that says a lot about where Bruce Branit's interests lie. The fantasy user interface is brilliant!

yep - the story is mushy failure - maybe a personal reason for putting that in. But awesome work for sure. Makes captain and Mascot at the same time. Shame really.

ARRHGGG! Get outta' here! (btw, i no being rude, liddy is my little sister) DON'T DO THAT ON ME! (she already watched it w/ me and was just posting to increase count) sorry guys for rudeness 2 little sister, but it was nessesary.

I think she is allowed to comment on posts/topics.

Can't have family arguments here surely!

BTW - pls post the link next time - lazybones :P

I'm lazy and did not search it.

I await your link - with anticipation.