BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Do You YouTube?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, the Liam show ones definately are funny. While we're at it...

Please note the censor's warning: Rated Pg-13 for repetitive swearing o_0 and strange fire hula dancing girls. :P

~Kat

Watch as Captain Kirk gets raped by a molded plastic lizard wearing a shiney caveman outfit in...(dun dun dun)...

Well if that's the worst, this is the best:

You can see when he becomes one with the bear. Every bear he's fought has shown respect to the roundhouse kick. What they left out was that the bear walked off and died from internal injury. Don't worry though, Chuck used every part :ph34r:

Well if that's the worst, this is the best:

You can see when he becomes one with the bear. Every bear he's fought has shown respect to the roundhouse kick. What they left out was that the bear walked off and died from internal injury. Don't worry though, Chuck used every part :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure that, at the end of the scene, I heard the bear mutter "yes, Senei"

How did I not notice this topic for so long? Damn, I've got some catching up to do.

Well, here's my suggestion, must-see viewing for lovers of Italian language and culture (worth seeing the whole 10 episodes, mind you don't get rick-rolled along the way!):

Lovingly restored from the original 60's footage, here is

Ah, I suspect you are won over by Italian Spiderman's rampant sex appeal and the power of his moustache. Understandable.

Seriously, just thinking about that is going to give me nightmares >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Let us take a laugh...at the expensive of Toronto :)

The Toronto Song

And now...a quick history lesson from us Canadians ;)

Please no one take any of the above video seriously :rolleyes: Just some Canadian humor, since we don't have a lot of it :P You know we have nothing against Americans :D

<(^-^)>

Let us take a laugh...at the expensive of Toronto :)

The Toronto Song

And now...a quick history lesson from us Canadians ;)

Please no one take any of the above video seriously :rolleyes: Just some Canadian humor, since we don't have a lot of it :P You know we have nothing against Americans :D

<(^-^)>

*COUGH* what sorry, i though i heard something about how you have nothing against americans???

• 4 weeks later...