13. -((h/2π)^2/2m)(∂^2Ψ(x,t)/∂x^2)+V(x,t)Ψ(x,t) = j(h/2π)(∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t) 91

Itadakimasu! ;)

• Answers 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay, since you're working so hard, I will give you this clue:

[cos(2θ) sin(2θ), sin(2θ) -cos(2θ)] is known as the Reflection Matrix...;P

The Reflection Matrix reflects across a particular line (depending on the value of theta). I.e. [Reflection Matrix over y-axis]*(0,1)->(0,-1).

In 12, the Reflection Matrix is multiplying the last term, so...;)

Wow, thanks Prof. T for bringing this back to life...10 is still completely open and 12 is halfway done...(need to figure out the last term ;P) They're the hardest...hehe ;P...(and yes, I should be asleep...)

I have no idea about number ten but maybe :wacko:

the nat part is not about math but nat means not, not at, nor at. Maybe only the 17 part is about math and I googled it and there are so many things that 17 could be. I was trying this and that but with no results.

10 is still completely open and 12 is halfway done...(need to figure out the last term ;P) They're the hardest...hehe ;P...(and yes, I should be asleep...)

Ben Law did 99.975% of the work on #12, but I'll still swoop in and steal his glory :P

265G = Y-Tl-I-U-G, so its [cos(2θ) sin(2θ), sin(2θ) -cos(2θ)] would be GUIlTY. Innocent until proven guilty.

As for #10... There aren't a lot of things that (17) could be. Still fewer words end in "nat." O.o

I have no idea about number ten but maybe :wacko:
the nat part is not about math but nat means not, not at, nor at. Maybe only the 17 part is about math and I googled it and there are so many things that 17 could be. I was trying this and that but with no results.

As for #10... There aren't a lot of things that (17) could be. Still fewer words end in "nat." O.o

There has to be math in that clue somewhere, right?

The "nat" part is math and not letters in the solution, since they're lower case. It has something to do with either hyperbolic tangent or its inverse (since the clue is written backwards). 17 could be "OF", but I'm having trouble putting it all together with "OF" in the middle of an inverse hyperbolic tangent...plus a "217 (which I believe Ben Law figured out was "UNCoVEr") A" at the beginning.

After reviewing previous posts again, Y-san hinted that a Ben Law guess was very close, so it must be "UNCoVEr A _________ OF _________"

Ben Law did 99.975% of the work on #12, but I'll still swoop in and steal his glory :P

265G = Y-Tl-I-U-G, so its [cos(2θ) sin(2θ), sin(2θ) -cos(2θ)] would be GUIlTY. Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes on 12! Excellent...hehe...the reflection matrix...;P

and the fact that "nat" is lowercase and black means that it's not part of the final solution...all added letters which are in the solution are capitalized and in the dark red color...

There has to be math in that clue somewhere, right?

The "nat" part is math and not letters in the solution, since they're lower case. It has something to do with either hyperbolic tangent or its inverse (since the clue is written backwards). 17 could be "OF", but I'm having trouble putting it all together with "OF" in the middle of an inverse hyperbolic tangent...plus a "217 (which I believe Ben Law figured out was "UNCoVEr") A" at the beginning.

After reviewing previous posts again, Y-san hinted that a Ben Law guess was very close, so it must be "UNCoVEr A _________ OF _________"

Yep, you've got the structure right...217 isn't uncover though...

what words are synonyms for "hyperbolic tangent"?

Yep...that's what the 17 is

Well Done :D, It was stuck in my mind that the word ends with s "G" :mad::blink::wacko:

Yep, you've got the structure right...217 isn't uncover though...

what words are synonyms for "hyperbolic tangent"?

Is the 217 "WITh"? And therefore, would that make the final solution structure "WITh A _______(synonym for tangent) OF ________(synonym for hyperbolic)"?

OK, let me take a stab at it: WITh A Touch OF Exaggeration

Is the 217 "WITh"? And therefore, would that make the final solution structure "WITh A _______(synonym for tangent) OF ________(synonym for hyperbolic)"?

Yay! Great job! (Sorry it took me 36 hours to respond... :rolleyes:)

You've got it. I really like that one...hehe...;P

Congratulations to everyone who worked on this! Good teamwork and I hope you enjoyed it :D.

Good Job and well done !!!