• Answers 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Circle of Life ! :D

Yes

Division of Powers
:P

Almost, first word isn't correct...the phrase is more commonly used with a different word ;)

ignorance is bliss

Yes! Good.

I got one!

Oval Office

Yes. Very good :)

Could it be that simple...
Imaginary Number?

No...second word is wrong.

Schroedinger's CAt!

Hehe...*of course!* :D

It could be seconds late . :D

Good work jif.

Wow, that actually works...I didn't realize there could be more than one answer, lol, but actually the answer I was looking for was something else...something less innocent ;)

If that were 115 instead of 126, I would say it's "Pois(s)on IVY." :P

Yeah, but its not 115..."put it in plain *English*" (hint hint ;P)

Good work, all. So far 1,2,6,13 have been solved completely. Good starts on 4,7,8,11. Keep it up!

FrI works, but I cant find an E or an En anywhere, not to metion the lack of D or Nd

Ok, I need to ask. What are all of you finding in the numbers, other than replacing them with words?

Ok, I need to ask. What are all of you finding in the numbers, other than replacing them with words?

Yeah, I was pretty sure you didn't know that part. Read Yoruichi-san's previous puzzles titled 'enigmatic enigma' (you can do a search. I'd link you to it but I don't know how. sorry)

Yeah, I was pretty sure you didn't know that part. Read Yoruichi-san's previous puzzles titled 'enigmatic enigma' (you can do a search. I'd link you to it but I don't know how. sorry)

Wow, holy crap! :) Thank you for enlightening me!

I was thinking the same thing , but wouldn't that be a>b+c. :)

an inequality. Synonyms for "unequal" from Thesaurus.com: asymmetrical, different, disparate, disproportionate, dissimilar, fluctuating, inadequate, incommensurate, inegalitarian, inequitable, irregular, lopsided, mismatched, unalike, unbalanced, uneven, unfair, unjust, variable, varying

8. {1/cos(θ)}s 109

Brainstorming... Yoruichi-san mentioned that this one isn't as "innocent" as the first guess that actually fits the formula.

1/cos = secant. Could be stretched to mean "second", but by definition a secant is a cut. So the word could be anything like cut, slice, slash...

Any other thoughts?

Brainstorming... Yoruichi-san mentioned that this one isn't as "innocent" as the first guess that actually fits the formula.

1/cos = secant. Could be stretched to mean "second", but by definition a secant is a cut. So the word could be anything like cut, slice, slash...

Any other thoughts?

No other thoughts...yet. But it still makes me laugh to think you came up with an answer (though not the intended one) that actually fit the expression without even knowing the rules! :D

No other thoughts...yet. But it still makes me laugh to think you came up with an answer (though not the intended one) that actually fit the expression without even knowing the rules! :D

:lol: Actually, grey cells came up with the part that uses the number... I came up with the "mathematical" part. :)

I think I finally have one correct!!

RuBiKS Cube

Well done! I like that one :D I have a friend who is a competitive cuber...

Any other thoughts?

Hint: Don't stretch , compress ;)

I think I finally have one correct!!

RuBiKS Cube

Well done, jif101. I keep thinking of something like power of 3 so lead me to 3 masketeers, power range and so on..... :blush: