BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV Sign-Up

unreality

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he may have finished but if one more is welcome then so be it. Sandy may need to be covered. I will try to wake up early and read umteen pages. I just had my last night out for fun for a while so if things are rolling, we won't be waiting longer. I think this should be a spectacular episode.

Mekal still hasn't confirmed :(

Scott is being replaced by Rubic, a comp-char, though I'll have Taliesin replace Sandy only if Taliesin says they've read the rules at the beginning of Mafia IV and have read enough of Mafia II and III to know what they are getting into, and most of all, that they understand the time constraints ;D

I think he may have finished but if one more is welcome then so be it. Sandy may need to be covered. I will try to wake up early and read umteen pages. I just had my last night out for fun for a while so if things are rolling, we won't be waiting longer. I think this should be a spectacular episode.

Wow! Back to sleep for a couple hours. Yahooooooooo!!!!!! :lol:

Well, you can always kill 'em in the night post and we'll just make do for now...although I must say it was interesting when the dead actives replaced the inactives last game.

Guess we won't have any of those though...at least not yet HAHAHAHA

How did this get away. Fell way down there. I can't figure it out. Must be those other posters trying to bump everything that is dead and over with.

I wish people would wait until I finish editing my post before they copy it wrongfully and then it looks like my fault before I finish trying to fix what got out of place. It's bad enough I could hardly see the color that was used for puzzlegirl. Why are the colors needed so badly. It makes more work and allows you to miss pages and fall behind again. I hope my edit time is long enough because I 've been trying to keep it right. Maybe a riddle will be cool today.

See ya'll back at the game.

taliesin: Wreath and Kat will need replacements when they go on vacation, so if you still want to play then, keep an eye on Mafia IV ;D

I am going away for a week on the 2nd, so I dont hink I will be able to join in.. Maby next round (asuming you are going to host another)

Mafia IV has been awesomely balanced between the factions and goals and stuff :P however, one change that needs to happen for Mafia V is the Inspector needs to get PMed every single day, not every other. There are numerous reasons that I don't feel like going into right now, but rest assured I've thought long and hard, so it should be like this:

inspector:

day 1 - mafia

day 2 - QA

day 3 - mafia

day 4 - QA

day 5 - mafia

day 6 - QA

day 7 - mafia

Mafia IV has been awesomely balanced between the factions and goals and stuff :P however, one change that needs to happen for Mafia V is the Inspector needs to get PMed every single day, not every other. There are numerous reasons that I don't feel like going into right now, but rest assured I've thought long and hard, so it should be like this:

inspector:

day 1 - mafia

day 2 - QA

day 3 - mafia

day 4 - QA

day 5 - mafia

day 6 - QA

day 7 - mafia

Well y not then have say:

Inspector:

Day 1 - Nothing

Day 2 - Mafia

Day 3 - QA

Day 4 - Mafia

Day 5 - Nothing

Day 6 - QA

Day 7- Mafia... and so on, or a variation of this..

or something along those lines. Like inbetween the current system of every odd day and every day i.e most days but not all... ??

Edited by Joe's Student

inspector:

day 1 - mafia

day 2 - QA

day 3 - mafia

day 4 - QA

day 5 - mafia

day 6 - QA

day 7 - mafia

Would love to hear your reasons *after* M-IV finishes. But I agree, every other day is not enough. Especially when the inspector has to be so secretive about his role (you are keeping the SMW, right?), he should have access to more info. I like JS idea about a compromise, but that may be really hard for everyone to keep track of, since everything else is every day or every-other.

no, no 'compromise' needed. The flow of information needs to be increased, a lot- the only reason it was every other day before was because it was Mafia. It will still be every-other for Mafia, every-other for QAs, alternating.

this is the way to go for Mafia V, I'm 100% sure :P

day 1 - mafia

day 2 - QA

day 3 - mafia

day 4 - QA

day 5 - mafia

day 6 - QA

day 7 - mafia

Edited by unreality