13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18) Mekal

19)

20)

Hey, This is my first time to play mafia online but ive played the general game with my friends and i read the rules, so i should be alright.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoruichi-san in for Jarvlump

Mekal in for Mike

javoie in for Sandy

that's if they can confirm that they've read the rules & Mafia II and understand the time constraintments ;D

Yay! A full roster

This post can be the example for all new players to follow. Notice that there is nothing to post about except people being impatient. It is more active to post something stupid like this :wacko: rather than nothing at all. Don't be afraid to go after or with another player. Don't forget brandonb likes to deceive everyone. :lol:jk

Edited by akaslickster

This post can be the example for all new players to follow. Notice that there is nothing to post about except people being impatient. It is more active to post something stupid like this :wacko: rather than nothing at all. Don't be afraid to go after or with another player. Don't forget brandonb likes to deceive everyone. :lol:jk

Nah, he's not kidding. As a Baddie or a Goodie I deceive all the time. At least I'm consistent about it :P .

And yes I agree with Slick. Don't post stuff in the Mafia IV thread that it not related to the current activity in the game. Idle chat and ideas relating to everything outside of in-game observations needs to be confined to the signup thread.

Been off work the couple days...I'm online though ALWAYS... :ph34r:

Don't count me out yet...Just been off doing other stuff and not work where I have a roadrunner connect...At home I'm just leaching

I plan to play more so than ever B4!!!!!

Whatup y'all??? I miss you all and WILL be on forever........ :blink:

Hey Unreal...check out my AVATAR...

This is a CHIMP actually practicing Kyu-Kushin ( a father KARATE to Goju Ryu) in a Gee...it has it's own youtube video and everything, REALLY FUNNY!!!

*dnae is high*

lol ;D hopefully I'll have the night PMs by the time I wake up tomorrow. The night will end in 18 hours. It's 10:00 at night right now (I'm going to bed as early as possible tonight, which means it'll probably end up being like midnight lol ;D) and so the night ends officially at around 4:00 in the afternoon tomorrow [my time], though if I get the night PMs in before that, that will change :P

Hey I resemble that remark...

Anyways, I'm serious about my internet so Please all of you give me a chance until tomorrow at 10:00, sorry my Indian commorades, but I don't think that I can wait until I get to work tomorrow at 10:00...... :(